chapter 1: A Song For You

Unreachable

 

Sowoneul marhaebwa
Ni maeumsoke inneun jageun kkumeul marhaebwa
Ni meorie inneun isanghyeongeul geuryeobwa
Geurigo nareul bwa

Nan neoye Genie ya kkumiya Genie ya~



I open my eyes as the sun shines through the small spaces of my curtain, smilling happily as I look around my room, contented.

 


Ah~ This room is great! It has a queen size bed, a shelf on my right side, and just beside it is a door leading me to my own bathroom. On my other side is a dresser and a small table beside it, which i can say my study table. I open the window and grins.  Seoul~
 


I just migrate here to Seoul to stay with my mom, dad passed away a few weeks ago. Frowning, i look up and saw my walls covered with posters of K-pop groups specially SNSD and EXO. I'm a big  fan of them.

 

 

"Yah! Seoul Arts High School is waiting for you!" My mom shout from the kitchen.

 

 

"Umma! Do i have to go now?" I shout back, dragging my feet to the nightstand and grab my phone, then walks toward the door and open it.

 

 

"Neh! All you have to do now is sign up some papers, this and that so you can go to school tomorrow~"

 

 

Seoul Arts High School is awesome, since it was a private school but.. "But umma.."

 

 

Ding dong~ A visitor? I take a glance on my phone. Its 7:54 in the morning. WAIT ISN'T THAT TOO EARLY?

 

 

"Hana! Can you open the door please?"

 

 

I groan but she gave me a look saying 'You're-going-to-do-it-right?' So in the end, i realize I'm opening the door for the stranger. I open the door and see a unfamilliar face staring at me. Does she know me?

 

 

I was about to open my mouth when my mother interupt me, "Park Seo Hye! It's nice to meet you again! Oh, this is my daughter, Song Ha Young!" She beam and nudge me.

 

 

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo, Ha Young-imnida. Hana is fine." I gently smile at her. She grins and drag me to my own room, saying how cute I am and.. yeah.

 

 

"Uhm, Seo Hye-"

 

 

" No! Sunny is fine to me!" She grins as she open the door of my room. I was about to stop her when she barge in my room with hanging.

 

 

"YOU LOVE EXO AND SNSD AND-- OMG SO MANY!?" she exclaim as she notice my wall, full of posters.

 

 

"I just-- uhm f-found it awesome, y-yeah." I said, as I can feel my blood going to my cheeks, I cover my face immidietly.

 

 

"OMG IS THIS BYUN BAEKHYUN?" She said as she saw a poster of him posted on my dresser.

 

 

"N-neh."

 

 

"I heard you're going to Seoul Arts? Same here~" She said as she sits on my bed, tapping the space beside her, so I sit and give her a questioning look.

 

 

"You see, my Unnie is getting married today, so you guys are invited, since my mom and yours are Best Friends. And they made a quick decision. I'm going to sing for my unnie's wedding but... my partner suffer from sore throat and your mom said that you're good at singing so, can I ask if you-"

 

 

"Uhm, wait. TODAY? but I have to go to school and--"

 

 

"We can fix it tomorrow. So...."

 

 

I sigh, I think it won't hurt if I try right? "Can I ask what are we going to sing?"

 

 

"I don't know yet soooo.... yeah, your umma is preparing everything , your outfit, of course. By the way, You think Kai will like me?"

 

 

My eyes widen at her question. KAI? As in KIM JONG IN? EXO? o.o

 

 

"Hey?" She wave in front of my face. BUT SERIOUSLY? KAI?

 

 

"Ah yes, of course. You're pretty so I think he will~" I smile at her.

 

 

Then she sadly smile at me, stand up beside my window and sing softly:

 

Nan docheul olryeo kkeutkkaji barame nal shidgo oh oh oh~
Gichireojin sumyeonye yodongeul jaewo
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl
Eodum soge pin kkot bada wie tteun dal
Bimil gateun geu got my beautiful black pearl

 

I grab my guitar beside my nightstand, strumming it and it caught her attention. And sings genty and softly:

 

I’m sending 1-4-3 geuljaron ajik jeondari an dwae woh oh oh
Sending 1-4-3 dansunhan sutjanoriga anya woh oh oh
I love you 1-4-3 neoneun 4-8-6 sending 1-4-3 neomu dareuji
Sending 1-4-3 ajik eoryeopji dansunhan sutjanoriga anya 1-4-3

 

Ah~ Byun Baekhyun, can I ask, will you ever... like me?