My Love

Keep smiling

Im not that good in english. haha! This is my first time writing, so im not that good. Just wrote because i read all the minzy stories on here. lol! ahaha!`

 

 

In Jeju island, Kai feels and moves with regret when he kisses a girl thats not his girlfriend. Bye baby, says the girl. And Kai walks away fron the girls apartment thinking with heavy thoughts....What have I done?? He turns to his best friend, Sehun.

What do I do? I was just in the heat of the moment when i was with that girl. Sehun says, hyung you need to tell Minzy? She has the right to know. She is your girlfriend after all that has been with you for 3 years.

 
As Kai comes back to Seoul where him and his girlfriend stays at. He walks with heavy footsteps and goes to his house where him and his girlfriend is living at. He opens the door and sees his beautiful girlfriend awaiting him on the couch. she jumps up up off the couch and runs toward him tackling him with a hug, "your back.omg, i missed you. how was your business trip? One month was just too long dear! 

Kai takes her hands off him and says, Minzy, Lets talk. They both walk towards the couch and sit. With a cheerful voice, What do you need to tell me? Is it the adventurous things you did in jeju island? Or the amazing food you tried there? You better not make me jealous because i didnt come. Hahahahaha! Minzy starts joking and laughing around because she so happy that her boyfriend is back. 

You wouldnt believe it jagiya, it was so boring here at the apartment without you. I didnt even go out as much because you werent here, Minzy pouts. Kai always loved it when Minzy pouts, it was one of the cutest thing and one of the reasons why he loved her. As he smiled, he just wanted to cherish this moment. He grabs her tightly and hugs her. Of course, Minzy replied back with a hug back. As they break the hug, Kai tells his beloved I love you so much you know that right? Minzy looks at him, Of course I do, smiling as her eyes dissapear into thin lines. Kai loved her eye smile. He loved everything about her. 

Kai watches her smiling and talking about everything....Kai thinks"I cant tell her, it will break her heart.I want her to keep on smiling and keep on being mine." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry guys its short! comment and tell me what you guys think.