01

Kai And The Prom Queen

“PARTY!” I screamed as my boyfriend picked me up, placing me around his shoulders. I could see everything-the stage, the people ahead, everything. I smiled as my insides curled in a ball from excitement. “Oh my god, I love this place.” I muttered as I looked down, meeting Mark’s gaze.

“Come on, let’s never leave. Hm?” I asked, making him laugh. “That’s not an option. How can I do the things I have in mind for later in front of all these people?” He winked at me as I laughed hard.

XoXoX

“Are you sure that your father won’t find us this time?” He threw me on the bed, showering me with kisses that made me slowly go crazy. I moaned. “O-of course. He thinks I’m in Shanghai or something for a seminar of some weird professor.” We laughed.

“Naughty girl.” He muttered as he took off my blouse. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I let him have his way. Oh, this night would be a long one.

XoXoX

“Wake up.” Such an irritating voice. I tossed to the opposite direction, pulling closer to Mark. “What? You want another round?” I smirked as I felt him breathe next to me. There was a moment of silence, before he opened his mouth, speaking out hesitatingly;

“Um, Carrie, that was not me.” He muttered and I opened my eyes, looking at him questionably. He stared at me and averted his gaze, staring at something behind me. As I turned around, following his gaze, I saw that this wasn’t a “something”, but a “someone”, whom I had the amazing luck to know very well. Oh, .

“Miss Lee, I advise you to get up this instant. Your father would like to speak to you.” I sighed as I stood up, glaring at Butler Park. Wrapping the sheet around my body, I exposed Mark’s body. I looked at him, winking. “It was nice knowing you.” He chuckled as he put the pillow over his crotch. “What a pleasure it was, Miss Lee.”

My butler cleared his throat, annoyed.“Sir, I would rather you leave as well. If the media sees you leaving together-“ “Don’t talk to him like that. We came together anyways. I think they saw us by now. So, it’s already too late, right?” I snapped at my butler as Mark stood up. Butler Park looked down, ignoring my hiss. He should be probably used to it, since I do this all the time.

“Come on.” I muttered, grabbing my purse. Before I opened the door, I grinned at Mark, who was still sitting on the bed. “Don’t think about other girls.” I chuckled and he laughed. “How can I? You’ll chop my head off.” He spoke, waving at me for goodbye.

As Butler Park closed the door, he ran to me to keep up. I was pissed. With my sunglasses hiding my deadly glare, no one could even suggest what a disaster I had become in that moment. “Miss, your father is furious with your behaviour.” He spoke, visibly tired from my fast walking. “Does it look like I care?” I snapped at him, sighing at the end.

“Your grades are awful and let’s not talk about your behaviour these months. What has gotten into you?” I stopped. “Why are you all concerned all of a sudden?” I growled as I waited for him to open the car door.

Once I got in, I took my sunglasses off. Looking through the window, I laughed as I saw Mark waving at me from the motel’s window. We were in the middle of Las Vegas desert. What reporters were there at all? I opened my purse to take out my phone. “I need another phone. This model is so a week ago.” I spoke as the car started.

“Yes Miss.” I did not bother to look elsewhere than the window next to me for the whole ride.

XoXoX

“You are going back to Korea.” My father spoke as soon as I walked in his office. “Excuse me?” I asked, taking off my glasses. He glared at me. What? He thought he was scary like that? He had to try harder.

“You heard me.”

“And I’m not going to agree.” I gritted my teeth, feeling the urge to scream.

“You really don’t have a choice.” He chuckled irritated by my behaviour. Hey, it’s his fault for having a daughter. It’s his fault for not being a good father.

“And why is that?” I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He raised his brows, in confusion. “Do you even know,” He stood up, leaning on his hands that were placed firmly on the table for support. “Do you even know what a stupid joke you are right now?” He asked, looking me in the eyes. That wouldn’t work. No, that stare, it didn’t work on me.

“I can leave you with no inheritance. I can easily donate all my money to charity. I can do that.” I raised my eyebrow. “I can leave you homeless. I won’t care. I won’t be alive to watch your foolishness anymore.”

I chuckled. “And what? You will leave your only child on the streets?”

“Don’t you remember what I did to your cousin?” My smirk died and was replaced with a serious look. “You’re sick.”

“And you’re going after my sick nerves.” I gulped, my head boiling with anger. “You’re going to University.” He sighed as he sat down on his leather chair again. “I am friends with Seoul University’s rector. Don’t make me do any unnecessary things.” I raised a brow as he coughed hard.

He threw something on the desk. I stared at it in disgust. Was he serious? “Here, your ticket. You’re leaving tomorrow.” He coughed again and waved his hand at me, signalising for me to go.

I turned around and started walking towards the door. “I want at least a B. Don’t try to fail. If you do it, I’ll leave you without a penny.” I slammed the door shut after me, heading to my room.

I ing hated that guy.   

XoXoX

I sighed as I went in through the University’s doors. The view was disgusting. How could people dress up like that? How could they LOOK like that? I just felt the urge to cry as I fastened my pace through the corridor, looking for a place to hide from those fashion victims. Since my first lesson was in a few hours, with having nowhere to go, I walked to the library.

I flopped on the empty seat in front of me and sighted taking out my phone. Why was that phone the same? Why didn’t that idiot change it when I asked him to?! “Didn’t I tell you to change it?!” I yelled in English, gathering the people around me’s looks. I sighed as I continued to murmur, glaring at my phone.

It wasn’t long before someone behind me cleared his throat. “What?” I asked, still glaring. The person behind me stayed silent. I turned around seriously irritated. How dared he-

“Agassi, you’re in a Library. Please stop speaking vulgar words. Everyone is disturbed.” Oh, this guy had the nerves. And not to mention the nerves he had to put on that sweater. No, this sweater... I just stared at it the whole time, not even glancing towards that nerd’s face. If the sweater was like that, I was really concerned with what I could see next.

“Step away from me, please.” I raised an eyebrow as I slowly spoke. There was no way he was breathing the same air as me. He scoffed. “Yeah, that’s what we needed here, a spoiled rich baby.” My jaw dropped and I stood up, facing him. “Hey! What did you say?!” I raised my voice, as my eyes shot up, meeting his face. And then I saw him.

Oh, snap. He was hot. Like really hot. Like... totally hot.

“I really don’t think to do so. You are disturbing people’s work. If you can’t be quiet, then please, leave.” He pointed at the door, glancing at it. Who cared if he was hot? I just really needed to kill him right now.

“Heol.” I clicked my tongue in annoyance. What if he was hot? Why would I care? He was an arrogant jerk. Believe me, I love arrogant jerks an all that, but a nerd like him to tell me this? From where did he get the balls to do so?! Did he know who I was?

No freakin’ way.

“Do you know who I am?” I asked, glaring at him. I still couldn’t believe what this guy was trying to do right now. I was shocked, no one had ever treated me like that. “Do I need to know?” He asked and crossed his arms in front of his chest. I really couldn’t believe him. I gasped in disbelief and instantly felt the urge to hurt him. I am seriously going to hurt him.

“I don’t see a point in this conversation. Please, be quiet for the time being.” He muttered softly and walked away. Funny thing, as I saw him go, I found myself staring. “You’d better be careful of how you talk.” I hissed and sat in my seat. Who was he? He’d better not talk to me.

XoXoX

Oh yeah, don’t talk. Just get .” Sighing, I rolled my eyes at Mark’s latest statement. I finally got away from that hole for the day, only to return on Monday. “Oh yeah, my day was perfect, thanks for asking. How was yours, you little ignorant pig?!” I screamed in the speaker, glaring at my phone.

I was really pissed. We haven’t heard each other in a week and that’s what he says as soon as he picks up his phone?

He chuckled. “I didn’t know you were the girlfriend type.” He muttered, causing my cheeks to redden from anger. “Excuse me?” I stood up from my bed, going to the window.

It was full moon and the neighbourhood was empty. Yeah, it was a calm and expensive one, but why couldn’t I see a soul at 8 o’clock in the evening on a Saturday night? Great, my father bought a house in the perfect place! I bet he’s watching me trough one of the cameras around. Oh, I hope he chokes on his popcorn!

Marks sudden remark blew me away, waking me up from my trance. “We agreed not to cheat on each other. What? I can’t even get a call?!” Oh no, he didn’t. My eye twitched as my body heated up from anger. This boy was too much for my nerves, he even beats that stupid nerd’s level.

“Agreed?!” I screamed again, feeling my whole body tremble in anger. “You know what? Go and yourself, if you are that eager! Go and be happy. If you try and call me again, I will find you and I will kill you! Understand?!” I hung up, throwing the phone through the window, sending it fly to the street. “And please! Butler Park! GET ME ANOTHER PHONE!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and slammed the windows shut. “It’s so last week ago.” I muttered and jumped on the bed, burying my head in the pillow.

I sighed as I heard knocking on my door. “Miss Lee?” I saw butler Park opening the door. “What?” I shouted, completely unsatisfied with everything in that moment. I was furious and the sudden thought of that stupid nerd from my school didn’t help either.

“You have a guest.” He spoke as I stood up. “Who is it?” I asked. Butler Park bent his head down slightly. I sighed and walked to the first floor, where I saw a person standing in the middle. He had his back facing me, wearing a black leather jacket. “You were looking for me?” I asked in annoyance as I stepped on the last step of the stairs.

The man chuckled, before turning around, only to leave me breathless. “Such a princess you’ve become, Ga In-ah.” The person spoke as I gasped.

“Oppa...” I whispered as I stared at the man in front of me.

----

I really hope you liked it ^^ Please leave a comment of what you think! I really want to learn and know my mistakes!