One.

Not Him, But Me

" Hyuna-ya, its him! " Jihyun said, pointing her finger to the CUBELim High School's most popular male student, Nam Woohyun. Hyuna blushed and bit her lower lip nervously because she secretly likes him and today, she's planning to confess her feelings to him.

" I don't think I can do it. "

" Gosh, Hyuna-ya, we already talk about this earlier! Just say that you're handsome and I like you, bye! Finish. " Jihyun rolled her eyes at Hyuna, who's still thinking how to confess her feelings. In the middle of their mini-talking, Woohyun suddenly appeared in front of them while showing his cute smile. Hyuna's heart beats increased and her heart is like about to pop out from her chest if Woohyun keep standing so close with her.

" Hi girls. "

" Hi Woohyun! "

" Hi Jihyun, what's wrong with Hyuna? Her face is red. Is she sick? " Woohyun asked Jihyun while his face come closer to Hyuna's. Hyuna blushed even more when she realized how close Woohyun's face and hers right now. Jihyun just stood there while closing with her palms, giggling at how cute Woohyun and Hyuna.

" Woohyun-ah, I think Hyuna is sick. Why don't you bring her back to classroom? I'm a little bit busy right now, so... "

" Its okay. I'l walk her to her classroom, bye Jihyun. "

" Oh thanks! Bye! " Woohyun held Hyuna's arm and drag her back to their classroom. Hyuna looked back to see Jihyun laughing silently at them. Jihyun made a heartshape with her hands and show it to Hyuna.

" Unnieeeeee! " Hyuna pouted while faking a sob.

" Now is your chance. " Jihyun mouthed to Hyuna while showing her thumbs up at her.

When they're far enough from Jihyun, Hyuna braved herself to start a conversation with Woohyun since the atmosphere is so awkward between them because Woohyun is still holding Hyuna's arm unknowingly.

" Until when you're gonna hold my arm like that, huh? "

" Until we arrived at you class, of course. "

" I'm okay, so stop dragging me. "

" But earlier you look sick and Jihyun said tha--- "

" Actually..... "

" What? " Woohyun asked Hyuna. Hyuna hung her low and made her palms into a fist. Hyuna took a deep breath and stared Woohyun straight into his eyes.

" I like you! "

" Wh-- "

" I like you since the first time we met a-and..... And I hope you feel the same too! Honestly, I'm so afraid right now because you probably will stay away from me and think I'm just another wide-eyed girl that desperately in love to a popular boy like you. "

" Hyuna-ya... I--- "

" Please don't stay away from me after this. " Hyuna ran away after she said that, she can't bear the embarrassement. Woohyun just stood there, not believing that Hyuna confessed her feelings to him straightly.

" Woah. " Woohyun turned his head to see Sunggyu standing in front of the Men's Toilet door with his mouth wide opened.

" Hyung? Did you see everything? "

" Hell yeah. "

" Don't tell anyone about this. "

" I can't believe Hyuna confessed her feelings to you, I thought she likes Myungsoo! "

" I thought so. "

" But, I think you two are going to be the cutest couple at sch---- "

" I don't like her more that friends, hyung. "

" What? "

" I said I don't like her more than friends, she's definitely not my type. "

" Don't tell me that you still in love with that noona. "

" Like it or not, I still have that feelings to Seungyeon noona. You see, noona is better than Hyuna.. I mean, Hyuna is already 19 years old but she still behave like a kid. "

" So, you're saying that Hyuna is annoying like kids? "

" Mmm, yes. "

" I can't believe you. Other guys want Hyuna to be their lover but you are going to reject her. "

" Why don't you tell Sungjong to date her? Sungjong like her, right? "

" you, Nam. you. "

" What??? "