009

Contractual Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zhang Yixing, one of Korea’s most well known pianist and also a talent of SM entertainment started playing the piano as soon as he was given the signal.

“Now and Forever”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGd7OWwGXdc

Chanyeol’s vow to the woman that he’ll marry, that’s what he have always planned ever since he was young.

Chanyeol headed the entourage wearing his white inner polo, his black vest and tie, matched with his white coat and and black pants. His brown medium length hair was neatly styled up, making him exude a manly vibe different from his usual kid-like aura. He faced everyone with a bright smile. Among the audience were his grandparents, Lee Soo Man and Park Jin Young; his cousins, Kwon Sandara, Park Cheondung, Park Sojin and Im Yoona; along with their significant others, Kwon Jiyong, Bang Minah and Yoona’s date whom he wasn’t introduced to yet. Sojin had an annoyed faced pasted on her face because Kris is paired to another woman.

    

Chanyeol was followed by their union’s godparents, Mr. and Mrs. Wu and Mr. and Mrs. Oh; Kris’ and Sehun’s parents respectively. The two couples were in close relationship with Chanyeol’s parents. They were the ones who took care of Chanyeol after his parents’ death. They both treat Chanyeol as their own.

The fierce leader of Jung Clothing Industries wearing a blue empire waist flared dress with a scoop neckline along with the Chief of the Internal Medicine Department of Oh Medical Center wearing a black coat and a bowtie soon came into scene. They are acquaintances but weren’t a couple, but since Jessica was one of the maids-of-honor she didn’t have a choice but to get paired with Sehun, one of Chanyeol’s best men. They weren’t really bothered getting paired with each other, both were single and holds no grudge to the other. Walking with linked arms weren’t a problem.

Unlike the first pair, the next pair were childhood nemesis as they claim, Korea’s top lawyer Kris Wu in his dashing black coat and black tie and Korea’s best pastry chef Tiffany Hwang in a blue dress with an elegant surplice neckline with a paneled waist. The two tried to avoid much contact with each other but left no choice but to agree to their best friend’s plea. Kris just hopes that his girl friend Park Sojin won’t throw a fit in the middle of the ceremony since he’ll be more or less be with Tiffany for the ceremony.

After Kris and Tiffany, a group of three cute little boys dressed in white tuxedos followed. One was holding the couple’s wedding rings where they will vow their everlasting love, the other a bible which symbolizes that they invoke God’s help and the last one the arrhae which stands for the promise of providence.

Then came four cute little girls dressed in white gowns embroidered with blue flowers and matched with a blue ribbon as their belt by their hips. They showered the aisle with the petals of flowers dyed with the color blue.

The music changed. Seo Joo-hyun, another talent of SM entertainment joined Yixing as she played the violin.

Truly, Madly, Deeply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx-KZoh9wY0&feature=player_detailpage <<<<-violin + piano version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8y9eupE5dA <<<-string quartet version (i like this better, but I don't know who will compose the quartet)

the song that reflects the bride's feelings towards her groom

The doors closed for a few second and soon swung open revealing Park Chanyeol’s beautiful bride, Kim Taeyeon soon to be Park Taeyeon.

She marched down the aisle covered in a white veil and wearing her unique mermaid wedding dress with a buttoned back, intricately designed by Korea’s top designer and the bride's best friend, Jessica Jung. Along with her was her brother, on the left and her father on the right, both wearing a black coat and tie. Her long brown hair with soft curls cascaded down her shoulders, flowing freely with the wind that was slightly blowing. She wasn't wearing a heavy make up, just a light one but still she was the most beautiful one in the hall

 

She smiled sweetly at everyone who were there to witness her union with the man waiting for her by the altar. She was shocked to see some familiar faces from high school. Lee Sunkyu, her laboratory partner was there; Kim Hyoyeon, a long lost cousin of hers who shared the same passion in composing; and lastly a man whom she haven’t seen after he left for China, Cho Kyuhyun,  her dad’s number one apprentice. Kyuhyun’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter