YOU STOLE IT.

Kidnap my heart.

The sudden gush of wind went through the nape of her neck as she tried to ignore it. Seohyun was just walking home after practicing their performance, late at night. She had to call her mom several times to make sure she won't be worried of her.

Of course, as a star, she has to disguise herself when walking on the streets at night. No one has to know that she's there, or else, there'll be a rampage. She wore a hooded shirt and a cap with glasses to make sure nobody really would notice her. That is one skill a star must learn. How to disguise yourself. She has always thought it was hard, but fun.

Suddenly, she felt that gush of wind again. And she can't help but be nervous. How could someone not be nervous when walking on the streets late at night?, she thought. So she just shrugged it off and continued walking.

She knew she was walking in a dark alley way where a lot of evil things might be lurking. And again, the sudden gush of wind went through her neck. She just had to turn around. Only to see a man in the same clothes as she was. Her eyes widened, and her heart pounded. What if he's a crook?, she thought. She strode faster. And faster. Until she saw an opened convenience store, and decided to enter it.

She entered and the light really relieved her. She has almost fainted from nervousness. The sudden sight of Goguma chips widened her eyes. Suddenly she heard chuckling. And when she turned around, it was the man from earlier. Her heart pounded once more. Is he following me?, she thought. She went over to the counter and bought the chips. Meanwhile, the man also stood beside her, holding a drink.

Sweat started to form on her forehead as she peaked to see the man's appearance. He was wearing a hooded shirt, a cap and some dark rayban sunglasses. How could he see in that at night?, she thought as she grabbed the chips that she bought and ran outside as quickly as she could.

She sighed as she thought that she has finally lost him. But, when she turned around, he was there. Closer to her than before. Her heart pounded and she bit her lips to stop herself from panicking. She has to do something. This man has been following her for the whole night. He MUST be some kind of bad person with a bad intention on her.

So as a normal person would do. She ran. And hearing those footsteps behind her, made her sure that he IS chasing after her. But for what reason? Did he know I'm a star?, she thought. Actually, alot of thoughts came to her head at that moment. It was her first experince encountering a bad person on the streets, she quickly assumed.

After about 15 minutes, she another alleyway, sticking to the wall, so the man won't see her. She sighed and thought that she has finally lost the man. But when she turned to her right, he was there. The sudden sight of him, rushed adrenaline to her vains. She was at a panicking state. I mean, who wouldn't right?

So, she continued running through the alleyway. But, as most of you know, in movies, alleyways always end with dead ends. So does this alleyway. And there's no other route around it. Her hope of escaping drowned in her own tears as it poured out of her eyes. She turned around, only to see the man, smirking and heading slowly in her direction.

Tears over-flowed her eyes and she started sobbing and saying 'Please... don't hurt me!'. The man just kept on smirking and walking slowly in her direction. She felt her knees weaken when the man trapped her in his arms on the wall behind her. She can't face him directly and just started sobbing while looking at the ground.

''Hahahahahaha!'' she heard. Was he laughing? Why is he laughing? Is this some situation that makes a person laugh?!, she thought as she stopped crying. She then, turned her head up and with an angry face, she took of his sunglasses and recognized the jerk behind it.

''OPPA!'' she whined. And he just started laughing harder. ''Its not a bit funny! What if it wasn't you?! What if it was another crook out there?! OPPA. THIS. IS. NOT. FUNNY. AT ALL.'' she shouted at him. He wiped off the tears in his eyes, from laughing too hard. And he finally faced her. With a smile, he grabbed her hand and they both headed off.

''OPPA! WHAT NOW?!'' she whined again. She was clearly not amused at what her Suho oppa has done to her. She was very serious, but he just kept on ignoring her while holding her hand. ''Oppa?!'' she shouted once more while trying to pull her hand from his grip. ''Opp--'' she said, but was cut off when Suho turned around and put his index finger on her lips.

''Sssh! I'm kidnapping you.'' he said with a playful smile. She just turned red in anger silently. A part of her wants to rip him apart piece by piece, but another feels like butterflies on her stomach. She doesn't know how to describe it, but she doesn't want to let go of his hand anymore. It was weird. She was supposed to be angry, but she's not.

They walked off to the street again, heading down to her apartment. The lights were much brighter there than on the previous streets. This place was more comforting than on the alleyway. She sighed in relief as she stepped on the front stairway leading to her and her parent's apartment. She looked behind, only to see him staring right at her too.

''Oppa...'' she called. ''I thought you were gonna kidnap me?'' she asked. He just replied with a slight nod and mouthed the words: 'I'll be waiting until you get inside the apartment.' he looked around hesitantly for paparazzi. But there was none, So, he turned back to her and smiled.

She headed up the staircase and was now onfront of her apartment. When she realized something she should have done. She bit her lip and ran quickly down the stairs and pecked his lips one last time.

It surprised him, of course. ''Oppa, you don't need to pretend to kidnap me anymore...'' she smiled. ''Cause, you've already kidnapped my heart.''

And with that, the cocky smile on his face neared her lips, closing the gaps between them and then they kissed. His hands roamed on curves as her hands roamed on his hair. Suddenly...

''Omo!'' they heard from behind them. It was Seohyun's mom. Her eyes widened and formed a perfect 'o' at what she saw.

They both fixed themselves, embarrassed. And then Suho bowed cautiously at her mother. ''I wasn't interrupting something important am I?'' she asked. And both of them blushed. And that's when Seohyun introduced him to her mom.

''Ah... Umma... this.. is.. Kim Joonmyun-oppa... erm... Suho-oppa... this is my mom...'' seohyun pointed. Making Suho bow once more while seohyun's umma eyed him from head to toe.

''Uhmm... I have to leave... See ya tomorrow Seohyun~!'' he said as he bowed once more infront of her mom then off he goes. Meanwhile, seohyun was left with an awkward silence between her and her mom.

''Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Kidnap my heart aye?... pssh... how corny for young people these days...'' her mother said in a mocking tone. But, inside, her mother is really happy that her daughter was able to say those in her 21 years of existence. She never thought she'd still be living to hear those kind of things from . She was so proud of her. She left seohyun there, standing alone while smiling like an idiot.

''Yes.. he did... He kidnapped my poor little heart~'' she smirked. And then off she goes upstairs to her apartment.


A/N: So, yeah~ Enjoyed it? Or was it corny? Please comment below~~~ Komawo~~~