CHAPTER FIVE: The Principle of Starbucks

TIFFANY and TAEYON'S NO-KISS LIST

 

(OMAKE) DONGHAE’s PLAYLIST

Track 1

Chris Isaak: ‘Graduation Day’

This song is for the both of us –the past.

The day we met was your fifth-grade graduation day (also my high school graduation day), which wasn’t even a real thing. It was the night, and this song was playing on the bowling alley speakers. Tiffany and Chanyeol had decided it was fun to go on their pretentious ‘friend date’, but our parents didn’t want them going anywhere without supervision: ergo, me, the baby-sitter; and you’d just moved in into Tiffany’s house. The two of us ended up being left at the ice cream parlor after the two of them sneaked away.

Our graduation day was my first day as your baby-sitter. I wondered how you could have been so calm about being left behind –and you told me it’s an ordinary thing for you. You couldn’t know the imprint you left on me that first night, when you scored the first strike in your whole life. and how your mom and your step-dad wigged me out for sneaking away with you(Tiffany was a world-class bit** then).

We ended up sharing the next batch of ‘graduations’ that came your way. Every single time, you told me I was the super-hero who offered you the smallest glimmer of hope everytime –I think you meant that as a compliment. But I’m glad.

Even the smallest glimmer counts.

 

Track 2

Belle & Sebastian: ‘Piazza, New York Catcher’

 

This song is about you and Tiffany.

            You and Tiffany sang this song in a rather catchy rendition on my congratulatory party the night before my first day as an intern. I think it was the first time in a long time that the two of you agreed on something. And you didn’t think I got it, but I understood the underlying message: Donghae, revered babysitter and tutor and sometimes-bestfriend, are you straight or are you gay?

            I still don’t get how we’d been hanging out for the past eight years, and you two still don’t have an idea.  But just for the record, straight.

 

Track 3

Lenka: ‘Don’t Let Me Fall’

 

This song is for Tiffany.

            Was I mean, or kind for letting her flirt with me those long summer weeks when you were in Korea visiting your dying harabeojji? Hanging out with Tiffany in the middle of the night was like a cheating way to get to know what you really were aside from the popular nerd, before I was ready to do the work. When Tiffany talked about you, about the things the two of you shared with each other, I wondered why you weren’t as sisterly with each other as you should be. But I wanted to scavenge your heart through what she knew.

 

Track 4

The Fray: ‘Never Say Never’

 

This song is for the sake of the song. It’s the song that always plays on my iPod when it’s on Shuffle.

 

Track 5

Tyrone Wells: ‘This Is Beautiful’

 

This song is for you.

            And the night when you had your heart broken, and every morning and night after. It’s a song that settles itself between depressing and beautiful. Your kind of a depressing person with a great look and an unforgettable smile.

            We spent the day at Central Park –just like the man says. And I have to admit, everytime you sat on benches, I would sit three seats away and stare at your profile while you close your eyes and think about things that I don’t really know. You told me, ‘You make me glad I’m not alone.’ And I sing the line in my mind.

 

Track 6

Nina Simone: ‘Ne Me Quitte Pas’

 

(Merci, Dr. Cullen, you bilingual freak. You fill up parking and elevator space just like this song does.)

            What’s the big deal with France? How come everyone wants to go there? Let me tell you about France. Their music . Their movies . Their berets . Their croissants are pretty good, but overall, the place still . My family went there once on the way to visit Mom’s homeland family. Snails. Need I say more?

            Are you worried that if we ever have a real conversation that lasts for more than seven minutes(including breathing time), and doesn’t include discussions about Nietzsche or heart surgeries, this is the kind of empty chatter that would fill it?

            Let’s take a risk. Here’s a start: if I could choose a place to go, I’d choose ….random spin of wheel of fortune… Palau. I feel like it might be the one place on earth that’s about more than a Starbucks at every block. Want to come along?

            Discuss.

 

Track 7

Train: ‘Drive By’

 

I swear to you, I’ll be there for you. This is not a drive by.

            I chose this song to make you fall in love with me(Thank you, Chanyeol, retard brother.)

            But here’s the stinking truth: I’m just trying to be clever here. I hate myself for choosing this smart- song, like it’s not possible for a guy to have a playlist without some form      of ‘I’ll be there’ song in it.

 

Track 8

Amanda Blank: ‘Might Like You Better’

 

This song is about me.

            If you took a poll, I’m sorry to say at least 80 percent of the people who know me or have come in contact with me would vote –Yes, Donghae, he acts like a nervous . Always.

            I could be a bit uptight, yes, but that doesn’t mean you can sing this song in front of me while trying to take my top off(okay, I know this is our little secret). You have to admit though, it was funny.

 

Track 9

Elliott Smith: ‘A Fond Farewell’

 

This song is for Kai.

            You think he’s leaving you and taking up with the enemy. But they really like each other, Taeyon. Anyone can see it.  They’re falling –and it should be a good thing. Let them have it. I volunteer to be the comfort and the in-between.

 

Track 10

The Ramones: ‘I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend’

 

(and)

 

Prince: ‘If I Was Your Girlfriend’

 

This song is for us: the future?

            The Ramones were greedy with their wannas. They wanna be sedated. They wanna live. They just wanna have something to do tonight. They wanna be your boyfriend.

            I’d go for any of those wannas with you. And don’t tell me I’m a ert for liking you when you were just fifteen. Fine, I was twenty-one, but it’s your fault for being born so late!

 


 

TIFFANY

 

            Starbucks: It’s where life happens.

            Someone should totally hire me to write slogans.

If I don’t make it through art school, I could use this talent to support myself –and the different things I want to do. Starbucks is a good Plan B. However, that wasn’t the reason I was sitting there, alone. Taeyon had been so passive-aggressive the past days that I couldn’t take any more time alone, or time explaining to her mom why she was always hanging out with Donghae and not waiting for their scheduled calls. And then there was that Kai thing.

He hasn’t talked to me properly or asked to see me since that night at the bar with Chanyeol. Although I admit, it was my fault for getting caught up with the jerk again. When he so suddenly disappeared and I waked him where he was, his only response was ‘I’m okay. I got home safe. I’ll call you.’ It was so cold I actually thought I was texting myself. He didn’t call me, by the way.

So in short, I’m hiding.

And there’s no way she’d be able to find me here. I didn’t call, I didn’t text. I purposely chose this Starbucks because Taeyon hates Dave the employee who like to hit on everything on two legs. She told me once, she thought you could get a disease by just talking to him. I left it up to that old connection, if it was there. It’s like Mom used to say to me: Life tells you to take the elevator, but love tells you to take the stairs.

            I’m counting on that. and I’ve been counting on that for almost an hour now. I was about to give up, but I stopped. I always try to last at least three minutes longer than giving up,

            The door swung open, and I heard the clomp of her boots. the urge to run was harder to resist that the urge to give up. The fact that you think or yourself as a runner I what makes you run. Freaking stop thinking like that.

            It sounded like she was walking towards the magazine rack, past me. the clomping of the boots stopped –she noticed me. And I pretend to just be noticing her at that moment. I noticed she looked a bit less high-strung than usual –maybe all the drama did her some good. More good than to me, honestly. I also noticed she needed sleep and conversation. I noticed she was still angry at me, but that there were other emotions as well. I noticed her the way someone notices the differences that you see after not seeing a person for a long time. And yet, it hasn’t been a long time. Only for us.

            No, I remind myself. It was long for all of us. It wasn’t easy.

            ‘Hi,’ I muttered.

            ‘Hi,’ she muttered back

            This, especially wasn’t easy. I wanted to think we both still want to add up together and be like the dream siblings of everyone who saw us. I wasn’t going to be intimidated by our differences now. I knew the pink sweater she was wearing, and I knew what had happened when she bought those jeans – I was the one who convinced her to buy those army boots. Even when we weren’t always chummy and we were about to pull each other’s hair out, we knew each other. Now all I had to do was take all the history, all the associations and turn them from a past tense to a present tense.

            ‘I’m so tired, Tiffany,’ she muttered suddenly. ‘I don’t have the energy to be fighting with you.’

            I sighed. ‘I never wanted to fight. I never wanted any of this.’

            I knew what she was thinking. if I had never wanted any of this, why did I kiss Kai? I’ll plead guilty if I needed to, but I didn’t feel guilty. Even though it was wrong from the start – I knew it was the right thing. For all of us.

            And I guess I wasn’t the only mind-reader in this story because now, Taeyon remarked, ‘Wouldn’t it just figure that the one time you’re actually successful and in love in a relationship, it would be with my boyfriend?’

            ‘Well, if it’s any consolation, I probably screwed that up as well.’

            ‘Holy -’

            ‘What?’

            ‘I said ‘successful and in love’ and you didn’t argue with me. you didn’t tell me to go screw myself.’

            ‘So?’

            ‘So –that means it’s true. Wow.’

            ‘Is that -’ I gulped. ‘Is that okay?’

            This would have been the time for Taeyon to slap the table and tell me to hold my horses and assess the situation –maybe say an utterly ridiculous line like ‘Women need men like a fish needs a bicycle’, but she didn’t. she just sat there thinking about it.

            Then she looked up and answered, ‘I’m fine.’

            And it was clear, she wasn’t.

            ‘Liar,’ I told her.

            ‘Fine,’ she insisted, shaking her head.

            ‘Not fine.’

            ‘Fine.’

            It was my turn to shake my head.

            ‘Why are you lying?’

            ‘I hate the truth.’

            Fair enough.

            She went on to say, ‘Where did we get the idea that we need to know the truth all the time? Sometimes lies are nice, you know. The truth is overrated. Knowing all those –it’s exhausting.’

            ‘Those are all truths, Taeyon.’

            She smiled. ‘I know.’

            ‘The No-Kiss List.’

            ‘That list is dead.’ She didn’t seem sorry to see it go. ‘I sneaked it back to the Book Leech three days ago.’

            ‘For someone else to make a fuss over?’

            She shrugged. ‘Who knows? Maybe the next person who finds it would use it in a better way.’

            ‘Hell, Taeyon,’ I muttered.

            ‘You’re such a spazz,’ she said. That was when she smiled and drank from my cup –something that had always irked me from the start.

            ‘Kai, huh?’ she said again, after a moment of idiotic smiles.

            ‘Yeah,’ I muttered, ‘Kai.’

            ‘You screwed it up?’

            ‘Maybe?’

            ‘Well, unscrew it. It would totally if we went through all this drama for nothing.’

            I nodded in assent.

            She went on to say, ‘I, however, am still in the process of screwing it up with Donghae too. He sort of likes me. At least I think he does. He had a playlist about me in his iPod. It’s been there since he bought it five years ago. And I might like him back, only it’s weird –we’ve known each other for so long, and I’ve only ever thought of him in a fangirl sort of way. Not to mention the timing is bad, and he thinks that I think he’s a ert  -and I really have no idea what to do about it.’

            ‘Donghae the hot surgical resident, Chanyeol’s big brother, and the holder of the  number one spot on the now-deceased list?’ I asked.

            ‘Jesus,’ she said, hitting my hand a bit more forcefully than anticipated. ‘Have you been volunteering to undergo lobotomy while we were fighting?’

            I suppose this wasn’t the time to tell her I’ve always thought Donghae was short. Not a dwarfish sort of small, but considerably shorter than his younger brother and everyone else. Nice abs, though.

            ‘So how can I help?’ I asked.

            ‘Do I even have to say it?’

            ‘What?’

            ‘You’re the expert at complicated relationships. Advice away. Or better yet, ask me some things, then we’ll base a playlist on it, and I’ll give it to him or something.’

            ‘That’s a mix tape.’ I said.

            She sighed. ‘I’m a mess without your quips, aren’t i?’

            ‘What the hell is a quip, Taeyon?’

            She growled.

            I held up my hand in mock surrender. ‘I get it. I get it.’ I sighed. ‘Actually, so am I.’

            She smiled.

            ‘Are we okay?’ I finally asked.

            She looked at me, and for a second, I was afraid she was going to say no. but instead, she answered. ‘Yeah, we’re okay.’

            We stood up and walked out of the door together.

            ‘Go get Kai,’ she said. ‘And bring him back alive.’

            I told her I would –and then I’d return to help her make a kick- mix for Donghae.

            ‘No,’ she said. ‘I changed my mind. I think there’s another way.’

            I knew better than to ask her for details. I took comfort in the fact that I’d know them soon enough(after a lot of persuasion and threats, that is).

            ‘Wait, weren’t you here for a reason?’

            She looks at me and smiled like I was stupid. ‘No. I knew you’d be here.’

            Then she turne to her corner, and I turned mine.


TAEYON

 

            I wasn’t drunk. Or stoned.

            There was a small possibility that I was crazy though. But I didn’t care.

            I found him in the on-call room(a mythical place witness to many happenings, including, but not limited to: *insert a series of innuendos here*). Yes, he sleeps in the hospital. These rooms, oddly, can accommodate six or more doctors –as far as I can tell, but I only ever notice one or two people sleeping there at a time. But that didn’t matter. I didn’t need six doctors. I only need one certain surgical resident.

            Donghae was looking at me like I was –as if he already knew why I decided to sneak into the surgical wing and intrude in the said on-call room, where they go to sneak *insert a series of innuendos here again*.

            He sat at the bottom bunk, earphones stuffed into his ears. When he saw me, he straightened up and pulled off his earphones. ‘Taeyon, this is off-limits to non-hospital staff. What are you doing here?’

            He knew the answer.

            I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

            Finally, Donghae said, ‘I could get a reprimand for this.’

            ‘Don’t worry,’ I told him. ‘I could just pretend I’m an escaped patient from the psych ward.’

            He stood up, and took a step closer to me. ‘I’m bound by my personal code of conduct to tell you, you can’t be here.’ Even under the harsh light that tended to expose all facial blemishes(his weirdly smooth skin showed none), he looked so gorgeous my knees almost buckled form his nearness. But he didn’t reach for me like he usually did(to tuck a stray strand of hair behind my ear, or pat my head), though he was close enough to do so. Maybe I looked gross under the light.

            So what?

            I reached beside me and clicked the switched. Lights out. I closed my eyes and angled my head, ready to make it happen.

            But the light clicked back on. I opened one eye to see –Donghae was not in about-to-kiss-Taeyon pose. His head was tilted, yes, but his confused expression seemed to ask: What the hell are you doing?

            WHAT DID I HAVE TO DO TO GET A KISS OUT OF THE BOY I LIKE?

            ‘The doctor code of conduct?’ I asked in exasperation. What was I doing wrong? Or was Donghae just playing with me –or maybe he was one of those guys who wouldn’t bear it when the girl makes the first move?

            ‘Uhm, the gentleman’s code of conduct,’ he answered. ‘I don’t know. Something about kissing you randomly in an on-call  room doesn’t seem right. Maybe a proper date first?’

            It occurred to me I really had no idea how to do something like this. When the stakes count, I was a hopeless idiot.

            I turned around and fumbled with the doorknob, but he pressed his hand against the door to keep it from opening(it was already impossible, since I was trembling uncontrollably). Then he placed the softest, sweetest kiss even on the back of my neck –it made me glad I decided to wear my hair up. ‘We’ll get there,’ he whispered to my ear.

            I got my kiss, I got my k-i-s-s~

 

            I walked into the house and found Tiffany’s shoes on the foyer, looking as if someone kicked them off and ran away. I couldn’t believe it. She chickened out.

            I wasn’t having it. I took my stand –and she was supposed to take hers. That’s how things worked. Stomping, I went to her room and flung the door open. She was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

            ‘Please tell me this is a ruse and Kai is hiding somewhere here with a candlestick,’ I pleaded, not believing what I was seeing. She’d had the guts to tell a complete jerk like Chanyeol how she felt, but she couldn’t do it with a completely nice guy like Kai? I pulled the covers off her. ‘You’re getting your dress crinkly, lying around like that.’

            ‘I wore your clothes,’ she said. ‘Can you believe that?’

            ‘Well, it must be true love then. And you look good. We dress almost the same anyway –since you decided to throw away my old clothes.’

            The measure on the hurt was: it still hurts. But less so.

            She didn’t say anything.

            I tried again. ‘Are you scared of being hurt?’

            She thought about it. then she muttered: ‘No. I’m scared of hurting him. Like I hurt you. I’m a terrible person.’

            Somehow it was a relief to hear her say that –for her to acknowledge that she knew what she did was wrong in so many ways. ‘Get up, Fany.’ That was my new mantra. I was always going to be this girl’s emotional fluffer.

            She stood up. I wanted to fuss her, but I don’t. Instead I told her about the secret spot where she can touch Kai –the place on his back that was so tender that if you press it with enough force, he’d profess his undying love for you whether he meant it or not. Well, forgive my crassness. I made my peace with it, but that didn’t mean I had to like it right away, did it?

            ‘Sometimes, you’re a first-class ,’ she muttered. ‘But that’s a good advice.’

            But I had the strangest feeling that Kai would mean it when he said it to Tiffany. I said it to him many times, and I meant it in the best possible way. Right now, I’d save the anticipation and energy for the maybe of Donghae. ‘Now go, run to him.’

 


TIFFANY

(Drama Queen Overdose)

 

            As I was leaving, Taeyon signed at me, ‘Don’t worry. Fighting!’ I remembered when she first taught me how to use sign language –it was the first day of summer vacation before high school, and the whole point of learning was so we could fight without our parents knowing it. Later on, it was for insulting each other in public places. A couple of times, we met people who knew ASL, and who were scandalized at the things we were signing to each other. Still later on though, it became our way of communicating secrets and opinions when people were looking. I thought it sort of bonded us in our own two-person warzone of a world.

            I thought about that as I headed over to Kai’s, and I thought that hard as we try, it still felt like there were times when we all spoke different languages. Even if we share all the same words, the meanings could be different. I was beginning to think that Taeyon and I had perfectly-matched vocabularies and definitions. But that wasn’t possible. There were always meanings that were different –words that were hear differently when said. She found the things I found inspiring, funny. It was insulting at first, but then you get it.

            At that moment, I learned to appreciate the word close. Because that was what Taeyon and I were. CLOSE. Not all the way there –nowhere near identical. Not soulmates(because there’s no such thing as soulmates –who’d want a shared soul? I want my own damn soul). But close. That’s as far as you should ever get with another person. Very, very close.

            That was what I wanted to be with Kai too.

            I wanted to be close.

            It’s bull to think of friendship and romance as being different. They’re just variations of the same kind of love. Variations of the desire to be close.

            Kai’s roommate came down to let me into their apartment. Hee looked surprised, but not at all shocked. I wound my way to Kai’s door, and stood there, not quite sure what to do, and actually debating the proper version of the knock I should use. Three business-like raps like Taeyon? A nursery rhyme beat? Tok, tok, to-tok, tok, like in the animated film(Frozen)?

            I go for the Taeyon knock. ‘Yes?’ he called.

            I gulped. ‘It’s me. Your long-lost girlfriend.’

            The door opened and Kai takes in my Taeyon impersonation and my nervous lip-biting. I looked at –well, the clothes he usually wore at home. A white shirt and grey sweat-pants(Fangirl Note: Oh, yes, imagine Kai like that).

            ‘Hi,’ he muttered. I could tell I wasn’t the only one with her heart pounding and her palms sweating in this situation.

I guess I never really got past the look sensible and grown-up like Taeyon part of the planning stage, because I just stood there biting my lip like some stupid statue of a stupid person.

Luckily(or unluckily), that’s when the whole thing turned into a musical. Well not literally, anyway. It’s not like the orchestra started playing, or that I started singing, but I recognized that moment –the one where the hot basketball ace professes his love for the cute nerd(see High School Musical for more details). She doesn’t believe it –he has to let her know. they were meant for each other. They both knew it. but only one of them believes it. it was time to do whatever it is I had to do –even if it wasn’t easy.

            As soon as the door closed, the whole thing plays out –the whole thing in reverse though. The words just came out –it wasn’t a song and the place was silent, but there was music to what I was saying: I was telling him how I missed him –but that I understood the reason why he felt he had to disappear, and that I wanted to do everything to prevent it from happening again. I was telling him that I knew I wasn’t near good enough for him –I was this unreliably bipolar drama queen who’s feelings are so all over the place she manages to mess things up all the time. It was my language. It was how I could say what I needed to say. I didn’t say ‘I’m in love with you,’ because I equate that sentence to the misplaced feelings I’d had for the past twenty years. But I was saying it in every sentence. It came out as, ‘I know I’m s total psycho flirt, and I know dating me is probably close to the kiss of death. And I’m sure if you asked my ex-boyfriends, ten out of ten of them would tell you to run in the opposite direction, screaming bloody murder. I know that I probably send mixed signals, and I know I think I know everything, but I mess up ninety-nine percent of the time, and I know you probably feel that you’ve come to your senses by deciding to get me out of your life. I know I’m probably not worthy of how sweet you are and how nice and smart you are. I know I totally sprung myself on you and you probably regret everything that happened ever since. But I really, really hope that you feel like there might be something there, because I have a great time when I’m with you. And I realize I’d probably mess it all up, if I hadn’t done that already, but I’m hoping you might find it somewhere in you to maybe risk that, and see what happens.’

            I stop there, waiting, and not drawing breath, anticipating his response.

            He paused, then: ‘You don’t understand. Aren’t I the one who’s not good enough for you?’

            ‘I’m not hot.’

            I smiled a little. ‘You’d be surprised how many people would disagree to that.’

            ‘I don’t know you.’

            ‘We have unlimited time to figure each other out.’

            ‘I’m too selfish.’

            ‘Me, too.’

            ‘I’m afraid.’ He muttered.

            ‘That’s okay.’ I bit my lip again. ‘So am I.’

            ‘That’s -okay?’

            We always see the worst in ourselves. The most vulnerable parts of us. We need someone to get close enough to tell us we’re wrong. Someone we trust. Fine, I know Kai had issues. I knew he’s a mutant. But that was the way I liked him. I just had to convince him. The same way I needed him to convince me I wasn’t a heartless scarlet woman who used feelings to manipulate people. That’s all there was.

            It wouldn’t happen all at once, and not perfectly.

            But for now, we could get close.

            I asked him why he left the club without me, and he told me why.

            ‘I left you for him,’ I muttered.

            ‘You didn’t,’ he said. ‘I just bolted too soon. I should have pulled you away from him and waltzed away with you. Then, I would have known it was in my head, not yours.’

            I plead guilty of kissing people to shut them up. I have kissed boys(and girls) out of pity or desire for power or just to be all that. but when I kissed Kai then –I wasn’t trying to dodge anything or avoid anything or tease anything or control anything. It was just love that kissed him. Pure and simple love.

            If it were a musical, the orchestra would swoon to a stop, the audience would start to applaud, then the lights would go out. And then there’s be another act. In this case, the ace and the nerd stayed on the stage, watching the audience file out. They watch the orchestra pack up their instruments and go home. They stand on the stage until it’s just the two of them. And then, even with no one else around, they sing.

 

            It was late when I got back home. I met Donghae, on his way back from a Starbucks, and we walked together until we were in front of my house. ‘You’d better be good to her,’ was all I said to him.

            He smiled and shook his head slightly, but all he said back was, ‘I will be.’

            I tiptoed through the house, careful not to trod on anything or run into anything. I found Taeyon sleeping in my bed, waiting for me to bring home the news like I always have(although at first, it was just to spite her or something) –sleeping off all the sleeplessness of the past weeks, sleeping past all the tiredness. Seeing her like that, the sheets scrunched up in her hands, one foot dangling over the side, I felt like I knew her. Really knew her. Part of that was the fact that we saw each other’s dark sides before we saw the light sides. Which was okay –we didn’t need to have been all chummy with each other for years and then broke off from each other because of some strange unprecedented happening(ergo, me and Chanyeol).

            She stirred a little when I climbed on the bed. I had four pillows on my bed, all dressed in matching pillow-cases, and yet the past couple of months proved that she somehow knew which the best pillow was. I shifted slightly to make myself comfortable, then my side so I could see her in the dark.

            ‘How’d it go?’ she asked, her voice slurred from sleep.

            ‘Good,’ I answered. ‘Really good.’

            ‘Thank God,’ she muttered, holding my hand in a familiar protective near-embrace.

            I could have stayed over with Kai, but this was where I wanted to end my night. This was what I wanted to come back to. This was as much part of my story as anything else. Friendship is love as much as any romance. And like any kind of love, it’s difficult and treacherous, and confusing. But in the moment when your hands touch, there was nothing else you could ever really want.

            ‘Good night, Chanyeol,’ I said.

            ‘Good night, Robin,’ Taeyon replied.

            ‘Good night, Dave from Starbucks.’

            ‘Good night, Manager Kelly.’

            ‘Good night, Uncle Weiss.’

            ‘Annyenghi kyesayo, Ahjumma.

‘Good night, Dad.’

‘Good night, Mom.’

‘Good night, Donghae the dreamy boyfriend.’

‘Good night, Kai the good boyfriend.’

‘Good night, Taeyon.’

‘Good night, Tiffany.’

It was a total lie when people say there are only two kinds of people in the world. It’s like saying there’s only one person you’re meant to be with for the rest of your life.

If you’re lucky –and if you try really hard –you’ll find your place in the lives of more than one(as many kinds of people as you can imagine.)

            


Finished! Thanks for your support :)