The happinest day of my life turns into a tradgey.

You answering my call was my biggest mistake ever.

Flashback

‘Dasom, baby girl, sweet pea and my honeybee, what do you want to eat today?’ asked her boyfriend of five years. Turning her head sideways Dasom plucked her lips together forming a fish lips. Clucking out loud. Her boyfriend back hugged her and buried his face into her hair which smelt like French vanilla his favourite scent. Raising her arms up to her head Dasom pushed his head away. Smacking him lightly away Dasom scolding him.’ Your messing up my head, oppa, I just went to the hair dresser to get it specially done.’ Laughing at her angry face her oppa dragged her off to her favourite restaurant for dinner.

End of Flashback Present Day

‘RING,RING, RING,RING! PICK UP THE PHONE MY BABY GIRL, SWEET PEA AND MY HONEYBEE!’ Her ringtone screamed out loud. Embarrass Dasom quickly answered the call, as curious and some annonyed office ladies were sitting outside nearby at a coffee shop. ‘Opps,’ she mumbled under her breath as she spoke to her oppa. ‘Oppa, I’m jus… Don’t you dare oppa me! Where the hell are you? You’re late and I hate waiting more than anything!!! If I don’t see you in front of me in two minutes… You listening to me Dasom??????

Yelling out loud. Dasom nodded her head. She was trying to cross the road while still listening to her beloved oppa. Normally her oppa doesn’t mind waiting for her no matter what. But since Dasom’s background was more than his rich parents ever image. They were and still is unable to her. Not to mention the same situation as his friends whom at once made Dasom’s life a torture ever since they knew who she really was.

Growing up in the poor countryside Dasom and her brother lived and worked at an orphanage ever since they were born. No one wanted to adopt two siblings together. Growing up Dasom has always looked after her baby brother as well as the other younger children if sister Hyorin were ever busy. Now that Dasom is twenty years old and more than old enough to be providing the two of them. Dasom works three different jobs each day just so her brother had a chance of making his future a bit brighter and better.

When Dasom met her boyfriend at fifteen. She found him to be a pest. Always hanging around her from one job to another. Later she found out that in fact he had a gaint crush on her and the rest is history. Happy as a lovebird. Luhan only acts like the bad, ungrateful boyfriend in front of his family and friends. Since it’s the only way they let her in a little into Luhan’s life. Judging by Luhan’s voice tone. Dasom had already figured out that Luhan’s umma, aunt and cousion has somehow found out about that they were trying on wedding dresses and they intend to make life even more miserable for her once she enters the shop.

Sighing Dasom quickly swallowed before pressing the couple phone closer to her ears. Luhan accidently smashed it a little when his two best friends were with them. Having no choice Luhan quickly threw it into the ground and stomped on it once they asked if that was indeed a couple phone that was very expensive. Luhan promised to get her a new couple phone after trying on the wedding dresses.

Luhan’s P.O.V

‘Aish… why are they here? They’re going to ruin everything.’ Luhan dear, where is she? How much longer is she going to make us wait? We’re very busy people. She should be grateful that we had taken some preious time out of our busy schedule to be with her today.’ ‘Yeah right your preious shopping time, not to mention the amount of money you waste gossing about other rich people; what they do, wear and how much money their kids make.’ Aish! Dasom’s not going to be happy about this. So much for our dream wedding.’

End of P.O.V

As Luhan’s aunt went on and on about what she would be doing right now if she wasn’t here at the wedding store with us. His dongseung cousin Yura, dressed in a low cut dress, that barely reached her knees slide over to him, Yura pretend to faint, Luhan seeing this quickly moved out of the way, causing Yura to crash and flash everyone at the store. Eyes wide open Luhan acted like everyone else in the store, shocked, disgusted at what she was wearing and how dumb she is, not to mention how much that had fail.

Her mother, Luhan’s aunt obvious on what had happened to her daughter went mumbling on and on, Reaching her hands out for help, Luhan rushed over to where the dresses were and pretend he was very interested. Taking no notice that there were a person on the floor, Luhan’s aunt ended up tripping over someone’s legs, breaking her fall, she grabbed onto whatever she could hold on, which turned out to be a girl’s dress. Pulling it right down, Luhan’s aunt and cousin both screamed out in embarrassment.

Calming walking into the wedding store, Luhan’s umma, Madam Lee, shook her head at the two family members on the floor, before glaring around the room for her unwanted dauther-in-law. Seeing her dark glare, Luhan quickly acted by showing his umma that he had everything under control. Calling her straight away, Luhan took a deep breath before yelling as loudly as he could at his poor and sweet girlfriend.

‘Are you even listening to me????’ Luhan demanded. ‘I’m trying to cross the road, explained Dasom as her sweet voice floated through his ears. Having none of this as his umma were silently watching, observing and waiting impatiently. Swallowing hard, Luhan once again told her to concentrate on what he were saying, ‘my umma’s here right now and she has arranged everything for us, the dress, bridesmaids and of course the whose invited and where we are going to live once we are back. The honeymoon would be postponed till I have to go for the business meeting in London, but we are only going for three days, no need to pack so much. The meeting’s in July so that’s still five months away.

If… Dasom…!’ Luhan growled loudly into the phone. Dasom quickly looked to her left before focusing her attention back to what Luhan were saying about her future- umma- has instructed her to do. Just as Dasom had taken no more than a few steps onto the road. A loud beep alerted her, taking no notice as she tried to block out the noise, the car ran into her trapping her underneath the car. As Lucan’s heard the loud horn, his heart stopped.

Hearing his fiancé shout over the noise, he tried to warn her, not wasting any time. Luhan rushed out the door, pushing his aunt and cousin back down onto the ground. 4 Rounding the corner, he saw people gathered around a red car, trying to lift it off the people trapped under it. As he got closer to the scene, Luhan could see the blood running down towards him staining his expensive shoes that cost next to nothing. As he knelt down onto the dirty ground, Luhan saw a familiar ring. The engagement ring the girl was wearing had a simple one carat diamond in the middle to simplify their love for each other.

Seeing that the ring was also made out of Rose Gold, He head crash straight onto the concrete road, Luhan stared bawling his eyes out. Picking up the girl’s warm but sticky and bloody right hand, he turned it over to see if his fears were indeed true. A small scar in the shape of an ‘L’ lay exactly right at the top of her ring finger. the scar, Luhan shoved everyone away from the car and attempted to push the car off her instead. Pushing with all his might, Luhan never gave up.

Hearing a faint voice, he hushed everyone as he fall to the ground and crawled underneath the car where his baby girl, sweet pea and my honeybee Dasom, lay struggling with her last breath jus to whisper to her fiancé. ‘Tell Auntie, I’m sorry I’m late and that she had paid attention to everything he had said to her. ‘Talk to me Luhan, talk to me, I want to hear your beautiful voice one last time.’ Before Dasom draw in one last breath and closed her eyes.

Shock. Luhan quickly crawled out under from the car and pulled Dasom’s body out from underneath. As soon as the people saw the poor girl. The driver of the car that had hit her began to howl while the females covered their eyes of their own and their children’s; turned away or fainted. While the mans tried to stop Luhan from dragging her body out any longer and to calm him down. Free at last, Luhan picked up the warm but limp body of his fiancé, running down the road towards the nearest hospital h passed his umma, auntie and cousin in the car, heading towards another of important high tea and massage, without a care in the world for Luhan or Dasom, the car drove on without stopping once.

At the hospital, Dasom's younger brother lay, walked up to Luhan, punching him in the stomach over and over again till the police stepped in and pulled them apart. Lay was also Luhan's best friend and buddy. Growing up with his noona Lay never had a friend before but after meeting his noona's fiance, they grew so close Lay cosiders Luhan as family. 'You took away my last family member, you stole her away from me, if she wasn;t paying attention to you on the phone, she wouldn't of died. If she was paying attention crossing the road, she wouldn't be laying on the cold table downstairs. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! Scream Lay as he struggle free and took out a knife before stabbing himself. 'Noona I don't want to be alone.' The Kim's Family is together once again.'

End

Sorry about the spelling misakes and Grammar.I hope it make sense will fix it up later. butterdilys- no copying etc. My own words and story!!! Thanks