KrisKai

Exo Drabbles

The morning was crisp; a chill was in the air, and for once in the past five years, he was feeling lonely.

Stretching out on his lone bed, he stared up at the blue ceiling, and sighed quietly, feeling tired though unable to go back to sleep.

It felt like forever since they had become the next big idols in Korea, and yet... it had only happened a few years ago.

He rolled onto his side and moaned at a sharp pain in his back, a sign of physical indignation, and rolled back over.

He had been kept up all night by other members entering his room and waking him up to ask him for crap that he didnt even care about.

LuHan came in to ask him if he could go to the bathroom, though... why that was, he had absolutely no clue.

He was a grown man, couldn't he go to the bathroom by himself?

And then there was Tao. Asking if they could shower together tomorrow morning.

Why lay in bed and think about that, dude, when it's not even 2 AM?

He groaned and rubbed his face, but stopped when he heard soft footsteps going back and forth in front of his doorway.

Thinking it must be some monster - because all rational thought shoots strait out the window in the morning for Kai - he directed his eyes to the door.

And found a familiar silhouette pacing back and forth.

He gulped and stared at it before hiding himself underneath the blankets. Maybe if he hid he wouldn't notice he was-

"Hi."

He inhaled a breath. Yup. Please don't ask me for soap. Please.

"Are you awake?"

He facepalmed. "No."

"Okay good." The shuffling entered the room then, and by all things holy, he felt himself grow hot. Why?! WHY?! Ugh... Too early to ask.

"What do you waNT-"

He groaned as he felt a body faceplant into the mattress beside him, causing his body to hop a bit upward before settling again.

The next instant he, strangely, felt arms wrap around his middle and pull him against something hard.

"Cuddle."

"...hmkay." He blinked tiredly, an overwhelming sensation to just fall asleep taking hold of his mind and body.

It was warm... He felt safe... He felt loved...

At least until four other people jumped on the bed with them.