Scared

What Happened?

 

 

I opened my eyes to bliding light coming from a window. I put my hand over my eyes to help block it out. I felt groggy and my body was in pain. Slowly sitting up using my hand to prop myself I noticed I didn't know where I was. I was in a stair well that was engulfed in dust and cobwebs showing me that it was rarely used. I moved my hand to push myself up and that's when I noticed my hand was wet. Looking down I saw a pool of blood. Panic began to swell in me giving me an adrenaline rush. I stood up checking myself over. "Just scrapes and bruises" I said to myself. The blood wasn't mine. But whose blood was it? Scared, I ran to exit the stairwell. Once I was outside I was greatul for the cool air. I knew where I was once I looked around. Calming myself I started the journey home. A sick feeling started to bubble within me. I felt eyes on me but no matter where I looked there was no one there. I started to walk faster. The feeling just kept getting worse. I was suffocating from it. I could see my place in the distance and fight or flight took over and I began to run. I felt like I couldn't run fast enough but I made it to my apartment and headed straight for the shower. Stripping off everything and turning the water to the hottest it would go I stepped in letting the hot water burn my skin. I grabbed the lavender scented soap and started scrubbing ignoring the stinging of the scrapes and aching of the bruises. I scrubed and washed everything away watching the red seep down the drain. I washed my hair seeing more red flow. I did another rinse of my body then I got out and dried myself. After putting on a shirt and sweatpants I laid in bed and exhaustion took over and I was out like a light.

I woke up to a buzzing sound . It was dark out when I woke up. I looked for the buzzing sound that was coming from the ground. It was my cellphone. Ia picked it up and there was a message from Chen.

"We need to talk. You know where to go."

I knew better than to ignore him so I sent okay and got ready to go meet him. Grabbing my phone and car keys I headed to the garage. I didn't want to walk anywhere after this morning's happenings. I drove to the old abandoned warehouse where our clique would gather to have meetings. . I pulled up to the back and saw Chen standing on the rooftop. He glanced over the edge to make sure it was me then went back. Then he came back staring intently at me and my car.  I got out and went up the ladder on the side of the building. When I arrived on the rooftop that sickening feeling I had returned full force. I walked over to Chen who was still looking at my car.

"What's wrong?"

I finally reached his side and he just pointed. Written in red on the roof of my car was:

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER"

I was stunned. I stood there all the blood draining from my face and I felt eyes on me. Not Chen's the eyes from before. I think Chen fel it too because I felt his body stiffen and saw his jaw tighten. we looked at each other then turned around at the same time & everything went black....

***********************************************

Soooo how was it? I hoped you guys liked it. Should I turn it to a full on fic?