One-Shot

Two Surprises at One


O N E - S H O T

"Good morning." You said as you saw Kris
"Morning. Here's your coffee, honey."
"Thank you." You take the coffee and kiss Kris.

You take a sip. "How is it?" He asked.
You smiled. "It's yummy. You really know my taste"

Kris smiled. 'Can't get enough with her eye-smile.' he thought.
He stared at you and you suddenly frown which made him snap out of his thoughts.

"Is there anything wrong? Did I put too much sugar?" Kris asked worriedly.
You look at him and put a little smile. "Nothing's wrong, dear." You said and looked away.

"I'll just go up and take a bath." You said left your coffee at the coffee table and went away.

Kris just look at you while you're walking then look at your coffee.

-----

"Hey. What's up Kris-hyung?" Baekhyun said at the other line
"Baekhyun-ah. I need some help."
"Why?"
"You see, Jaylie is been gloomy since she had a check-up last week. The thing is, I'm not
familiar of the doctor who checked her up."
"So, what do you want us to do?" Tao said at the other line.
"Tao?" Kris asked.
"Yeah, bro.." Tao response.
"Hmm. Why don't you two go and search about Dr. Choi So Ra. She's a female."
"Sure, why not." Baekhyun said.
"And Oh!!" Kris said immediately before Baekhyun put down his phone.
"What?"
"Tell Suho, Xiumin, Kai, Sehun, D.O, Lay, Luhan, Chen, and Chanyeol to come over here.
  I need their help for planning my anniversary gift for Jaylie."
"No prob, hyung" Baekhyun said and ended the call.

-----

"Honey, why don't you go and buy some groceries?" Kris handed you money and a grocery list.
"But the refrigerator is already full" You said as Kris slightly pushed you towards the front door.
He opened the door and give you his car keys. "Here. Use my car, honey." 
Kris playfully pulled you beside his car and open the car doors for you.
You went in, puzzled.
"Take your time honey!!" Kris yelled as you drove off.

-----

"Ok guys, here's the plan." Kris announced as the nine members gather around him in the living room.
"Since Tao and Baekhyun is already doing what I told them to do. Suho and Lay,"
"Yes!" The two said in a sync 
"You two distract Jaylie." Kris said. The two nodded. "Kai and D.O, "
"Yes!" The two said in a sync too. 

"You two buy the flowers." Kris said and the two nodded also.
"
And the rest, you help me design the venue which is the house's
rooftop."

"Ok! So everything is organized. Let's get it started." Kris clap and everybody do what they should do.

Suho and Lay followed you to the grocery store, Kai and D.O went to buy some flowers, and Xiumin, Sehun,
Luhan, Chanyeol, Chen, and Kris designed the rooftop.

-----

After all things are settled. Everything looks perfect. Even your husband, Kris. The rooftop looks fabulous.
The only thing that is missing is you. So Kris made a call to Suho and Lay.

"Lay. Everything's settled. She can come home now." Kris said.
"Ok, We're on our way" Lay said and put down the phone.

"Let's go?" Suho asked you. You smile then nodded. Lay drove the car.
 

Kris is wearing his suit and his holding a bouquet of white roses. He's standing beside the table, waiting for you.

  

-----

The three of you went in and Lay and Suho stand in front of you blocking your way.

"O..K. What's going on?" You said with a brow up.
"You need to see Kris first." Lay said.
"What? Why?" You asked puzzled.
"Before you go anywhere else in this house, you need to see Kris first." Suho said.
"Fine. I give up. But I need to go to the bathroom first" You said then run toward the bathroom.

Suho and Lay looked at each other and Suho took his phone from his pocket.
"Kris. Jaylie is here!" Suho whispered.
"Come down now." Lay whispered too.

-----

You went out to the bathroom and you saw no one is in the living room. Even Lay and Suho wasn't there.
You saw Kris went down the stairs with his white suit.

You chuckled. "Why are you wearing your wedding suit?"
"I just want to know if it still fits me." Kris said with a smirk as he walks towards you.
You take his hands "There's something I need to show to you" You said.
"There's something I need to show you first" Kris said he blindfolded you and lead you upstairs.

"Do I still have to wear this?" You said pointing at the blindfold.
"We're here." Kris said. He take the blindfold off and you see a very beautiful scenery.

You covered you mouth with your hands. 

"It's-- It's beautiful." You look at Kris and gave him a kiss.
He took the bouquet of white roses and gave it to you.
"Happy second anniversary, Honey." You take the bouquet and hug him.
"Wait. Who did this?" You asked.

"We." said Kris
"We?" You asked. You look back and saw eleven guys standing with a smile.
"Aww. Thank you guys." You said to them. You turn to Kris "Thank you, Kris."

"It's embarrassing. I'm on my jeans and you're with a suit." You said and the others laugh.

"Oh. Another thing. The doctor who said we can't have a baby is a fake. She is just a new assistant of
your real doctor. She's on the jail now, thanks to Baekhyun and Tao."

You we're a little bit startled by the news. A little bit.

"Speaking of baby." You took a pregnancy tester out of your pocket and show it to him. 
 "You're going to be a father!" You said with an excitement.

Kris smiled like there's no tomorrow. He held you up wile shouting "I'm going to be a father."
EXO congratulate you two.

-----

EXO went home already and they left the two of you together.

As you two we're eating, having a great time. The door bell rang. The two of you went down to look it will be.
You two we're surprised because there's a baby lying down in your front door. You grab it and Kris saw a letter.

"Who's letter is it?" You asked.
"It's from my former girlfriend's sister, but it doesn't have a name." Kris opened the letter.


 Dear Kris,

This is Choi Sujin sister. Sujin-unni died in giving birth in that child. That child is yours. Please take good care of him.

"That kid is my...son." Kris said. He looked at you who's having fun playing with the baby.
You looked at him with a smile. "So, this baby is yours?" You asked.
"I'm really sorry Jaylie, I didn--"
"I'm not mad. Past is past. Let's keep the baby. I'll take care of him." You said with a sweet tone voice. You carry the baby full-heartedly.
"We'll be a happy family." You continued and look at the baby.

Kris smiled the kiss your forehead. "We'll take care of him."


~END~


 

A U T H O R S N O T E

Am I right at the "pregnancy tester"? Not sure. O_o Btw thanks for reading. How was it? Is it ok?
credit.