Ppdam! Ppdam! The sound of her heart!

As One Loving Ice Cream

Back to the story this not a part of flashback anymore.

 

 

Pie yawns and search for her phone.

 

 

5 messages

3 missed calls

 

 

With her one eye open she read it one by one.

 

 

Message body :

 

Pie? Are you mad?

 

Sender : P’Boy

 

************************

Message body :

 

Pie? I don’t know that you and you’re family just transferred. Where are you?

 

Sender: P’Boy

 

************************

Message body :

 

Pie. Sorry. It’s Mike’s idea.

 

Sender : Jane

************************

Message body :

 

I’m still hoping.

 

Sender: P’Mike

************************

Oh please?!! Give me a break! Pie thinking. One message left.

 

Message body :

 

Good Morning. :D You said you’ll give me something in return. ^_^ I’m looking forward to it. Take care!

 

Sender: Kim

************************

 

“That silly boy!” Pie didn’t realize she’s smiling.  She put her phone down and prepared herself for breakfast.

 

“Mom??!! Dad??!!” Pie searching for her parents.

 

“I’m starving.” As she hear her stomach complaining. She went to the fridge its empty! Then sees Her mother’s note.

 

Well be out for a while.

We’re settling things up.

I left you an allowance use it wisely okay?

 Mom and Dad loves you.

 

 

“Tsk. You left me with only these?” Pie said scratching her head looking at her money.

 

 

“Ahh.” She smile cleverly and went upstairs and take her phone.

 

 

Pie typing.. and hit sent!

 

 

 

Beep! *Kim’s message alert tone*

 

 

As she heard her phone Kim rush herself to the table and read the message excitedly.

 

 

Message body:

 

Hey? Are you busy?

 

Sender : Goddess

 

*********************

 

Kim can’t stop herself smiling.

 

Not that much. Why? Kim reply at Pie.

 

 

Message Body :

 

Can you accompany me? I don’t know how to get to supermarket.

I only have you to take me there.

 

Sender : Goddess


************************

 

Yea! I’ll just fix myself. I fetch you up! Kim reply almost jumping as if she hit the jackpot.

 

 

Whoaaa! That feeeels... =)  I’m over acting. Anyways I feel happy about it. Pie just want me to accompany her.  Kim’s thinking.

 

 

Running to the bathroom Kim take a bath with just 10 minutes. She’s just so excited. Within 30 minutes she just all set and ready to go.

 

 

“Ma! I’ll just go to my friend! Don’t wait me for lunch okay!” Kim kiss her Mom’s chicks and run outside the gate.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Mom asked almost shouting but Kim didn’t hear it. Tsk! Tsk! That brat! Mom said to herself shaking her head.

 

 

*Pie’s apartment*

 

 

“Pie!!” Kim standing in front of Pie’s unit. I think she’s not yet set. Am I so early? HAHAHA. Weird! Well I’m just so excited! thinking. Kim smells herself checking if she's fine because she just took 10 minutes taking a bath when Pie open the door.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Pie ask and looking at Kim curiously.

 

 

“Omo! You scare me!!” Kim said nervously. “Shall we go now?” Kim ask Pie smiling sweetly.

 

 

She’s just wearing her white V-Neck t-shirt and blue denim shorts. Other girls are taking so much effort to look pretty but Pie is way too different. She’s so effortless but still looks pretty and elegant. Kim staring at Pie.

 

 

“What are you looking at?!” Pie cross her arms and smirk at Kim.

 

 

“Ehh??! Uhmm! Why are you so nagging?! I’m just appreciating your beauty!” Kim said to Pie.

 

 

“I know right!” Pie answer confidently.

 

 

Ehh. Kinda weird! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Am I bIushing? I feel so happy! Mike and other guys always telling me that I look pretty but it feels so normal. Tsssssssssssssssss!! What are you thinking Pie. You always hear those words every day you’re actually use to it. But there’s something different with this boy. I can’t figure it out.

 

 

*Supermarket*

 

 

“Hey Pie?!! This is all instant foods! Why don’t you get real one?” Kim asking Pie carrying the basket.

 

 

“It’s okay. This is way easier to prepare than that.” Pie asking walking ahead Kim.

 

 

“Don’t get use to this kind of food. It’s not healthy!” Kim suggesting.

 

 

Pie look back and throws her laser look on Kim “I-I-I-I’m j-just suggesting you know. Hehe.” Kim scratch her head.

 

 

Kim stop talking and Pie continues to walk. She put back the instant noodles on the rack. “Come! I’ll take you to a real one.” Kim said grab Pie’s hand.

 

 

Ppadam! ppadamI hear nothing but my heartbeat. What is this??!!!! I feel my something strange. I don’t know what it is. I feel like I just hit by lightning bolt. I felt the warmth of his touch I don’t want to let it go. This is so weird! Maybe I’m just not use to holding other’s hand. But it is quite different feeling when I’m holding P’Mike’s hand. It’s nothing Pie don’t think too much. Pie’s thinking.

 


“This! This is the real foods!” Kim said facing Pie lifting her eye brows.

 

 

“Pie?! Pie!? Are you okay?” Kim ask and look closer to Pie checking if she’s okay.

 

 

Ppdam! Ppdam!Tssssk! This silly boy! Stop looking at me like that!  Pie’s thinking.

 

 

 “Huh? I’m okay!!” Pie answers trying to avoid eye contact with Kim. “What am I going to do with these?” Pie asks curiously. “Uhhm!! Errr, Actually.. I don’t know how to cook.” She said almost whispering.

 

 

Kim laughed at her. “Are you kidding me?” she said still laughing.

 

 

Pie hit her arms. “Ouch! What was that?!! Such a sadist!” Kim holding her arms.

 

 

Pie looking at her irritatingly.

 

 

“Okay! Okay! Just pick whatever you want! I’ll cook for you.” Kim smiles at Pie.

 

 

He's gonna cook for me?? Yes please! I’d love to.  Pie’s thinking.