02

Love Me, or Kill Me

"Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay, I'll check him out." Baekhyun announced.

"Great, you start tomorrow." Kris grinned as Baekhyun walked out his office.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Baekhyun smiled as he walked out the building with his sniper slung behind his back.

..........

Baekhyun unlocked the front door, but before he walked in he looked around for anything strange.

'Never do anything without being aware or your surroundings.'

Everything was alright, he could go in.

He always did this just in case someone was following him. I mean, that happened to someone before. That person was one of his collegues, Zhang Yixing, or as everyone called him, Lay. Sometimes Lay would be careless and not check his surroundings. He got shot down by a gang member. He was a good shooter as well, one of the best actually.

After he was shot down, no one spoke for a while, but wounds would always heal. Everyone started talking again.

Baekhyun closed the door behind him and walked towards his 'library' or where he practiced shooting. Every assassin should have a place where they store their guns or something. Baekhyun's was a library.

As he walked inside he put down his sniper and looked through the drawers looking for his throwing knives. He already had good aim, but it doesn't hurt to practice. He grabbed a few knives and faced a wall where there was a spot where he would thrown knives at.

One by one he would throw at the very middle. He moved towards another wall where there were pictures of someone. He threw the knives again between the person's eyes.

"I hate you, you bastard." Baekhyun mumbled as he clenched his teeth and threw the knives over and over until he took a break and pryed off the knives from the walls.

..........

Baekhyun woke up as his alarm clock went off. It was exactly 7 o'clock in the morning. Every minute counted, he stood up and fixed his bed in 30 seconds. He would then get ready in 30 minutes.

If he lost one minute uselessly he would feel like a burden and train for 1 hour. He always punished himself harshly. He never stopped for anything fun. He was a hard worker, he was dedicated to his job, and he loved guns.

..........

"Okay Baekhyun, Park is in a bar two blocks away from you." Kris said into Baekhyun's earpiece. "Wow, isn't it ironic how all the targets are always found in bars?"

"Yeah, such a coincidence." Baekhyun chuckled as he walked faster towards the bar.

As he walked inside he saw his target. Park Chanyeol.  

Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol. At first Chanyeol didn't notice Baekhyun's presence until Baekhyun cleared his throat and elbowed him.

"I'm so sorry." Baekhyun said apologetically.

"It's fine." Chanyeol smiled. "Accidents happen."

"Yeah, maybe they do." Baekhyun grinned as Chanyeol nodded and looked at a pile of papers. "What do you have there?"

"Oh, these? Well some papers for my job."

"What job do you have? The papers have a lot of information there."

"Yeah, well I'm a manager for a bank, so I have to organize almost everything there."

"Oh, is it a complicated job?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's okay, I guess." Chanyeol shrugged. "By the way, I'm Park Chanyeol. You are?"

"Byun Baekhyun."

"Nice to meet you. You come here often?"

"No, not really. I come here occasionally."

"Aha, same here. I come here when I'm stressed usually, I like having a drink or two." Chanyeol said as Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

"Excuse me, can me and my new friend here get a few shot glasses and some tequila." Baekhyun said as the bartender nodded.

"Oh, that wasn't necessary." Chanyeol said.

"No, let me." Baekhyun smirked.

"B-but, I don't handle alcohol very well. I bet I can only take in five or less." Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry, I got you." Baekhyun smiled.

"Fine, I guess it won't hurt." Chanyeol said as they got the shot glasses and started drinking.

..........

"Ugh, hey when did you have a twin?" Chanyeol said obviously drunk.

"I don't know, I never had one Channie." Baekhyun said, he wasn't even drunk at all. He only took in two full glasses and the rest he only took a few sips.

"Well, what's your twin's name?" Chanyeol hiccuped.

"I don't know, make one for him."

"Okay, I'll call him Baekkie. Nice to meet you Baekkie." Chanyeol said while blinking his eyes rapidly trying to see clearer.

"Hey, are you okay enough to drive home?" Baekhyun chuckled.

"Yeah, of course." Chanyeol snorted as he stood up. "Anyway, it was nice meeting you, Baekhyun. I'll see you here, or around." Chanyeol grinned as he walked towards the door.

Baekhyun chuckled as he paid the bartender while he heard a thud. He turned around and saw Chanyeol passed out on the floor.

"Um, your friend passed out when he walked towards the wall." The bartener said.

"Yes, I can see that." Baekhyun replied as he walked towards the unconcious Chanyeol. "Hey, Chanyeol." Baekhyun mumbled as he shook his shoulder.

"Mhmm...Just leave me here, I'm tired." Chanyeol said as he turned his back on Baekhyun.

"Dammit Chanyeol." Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he helped Chanyeol stand up.

'I'm wasting my time here, I hate myself.' Baekhyun thought as he put Chanyeol's long arm around his shoulders for support.

"You'll be staying with me for tonight." Baekhyun mumbled as he walked out the door hitting Chanyeol's face on the door. "Oops...Sorry Chanyeol." Baekhyun apologized as Chanyeol groaned and rubbed his forehead.

Baekhyun walked Chanyeol towards his car which was two blocks away.

That was the longest two blocks Baekhyun has ever walked. By now he would already have been at home, but he just arrived at his car. He cautiously helped Chanyeol get into his car and buckle him up.

"You owe me Chanyeol."

'But then, this is kinda my job. Get to know the target more, then eliminate if they're guilty for their evil doings.'

..........

As they arrived at their destination Baekhyun walked Chanyeol towards his room and slipped Chanyeol's jacket off showing his white dress shirt, that was dangerously thin.

'You should wear a shirt under your dress shirt idiot.' Baekhyun thought as he bit his bottom lip and walked back down to his car to examine Chanyeol's belongings.

He found Chanyeol's wallet, which had his ID on it. His ID picture was him smiling.

'This guy has a lot of teeth.' Baekhyun chuckled as he looked through the wallet more. But there was nothing.

He took the briefcase Chanyeol has with him that contained the papers he was examining hoping there would be something. But no, he only saw papers of the workers profiles and their reviews. There were also a few accountant's profiles.

'Maybe he's laundering money to someone here.' Baekhyun thought as he looked through the profiles until his eyes were wide open.

'Tao goes to this bank? What?'

"He owes how much money!" Baekhyun almost yelled. "I told that guy to lay off the gucci and save money for more guns, but no. He won't listen to me." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

'There's nothing useful here.' Baekhyun sighed as he put all the papers back into the briefcase.

He walked back to his room where he saw Chanyeol sprawled on his bed.

'Now how am I going to sleep?' Baekhyun thought as he walked towards the sleeping Chanyeol and pushed him to the other side of the bed.

"If you fall off the bed, I'm sorry. Not sorry." Baekhyun mumbled as he fell asleep.

..........

During the night Baekhyun woke up all of a sudden when he felt Chanyeol's long arm over his waist.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and pushed his hand off, but every ten minutes or so Chanyeol would put his arm over Baekhyun's body. After this continued to happen Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun's waist. Of course Baekhyun was slightly alarmed until he heard Chanyeol snore, yet again.

'Can't this guy just shut up or something?' Baekhyun groaned is his thoughts as he let Chanyeol stay in the position he was in. Hugging Baekhyun's waist.

-----

hope you like this chapter..this is where Baekyeol starts ;) lol please sub/comment/ and I would really appreciate it if you upvoted