Chapter 1

Fr❅zen [IU & Suzy Story-Line] ( HIATUS )

C h a p t e r  1 


"Eonnie!"

A whisper was heard from the once quiet and calm atmosphere of the bedroom. Climbing up on the bed with her small hands for support, she swung her little feet ontop of the bed before pushing down on the bed to succesfully reach the older's bed. Peeking at the elder's peacefully sleeping face, the little girl smiled mischieviously and stood up on the bed before jumping up and down on it. "Wake up! Wake up!"

"Mmm." 

Was the reply from the elder, the little girl placed both of her hands on her hips as a frown was plastered on her little face. Kneeling down infront of the elder, she started poking the elder's cheeks wanting to annoy her so that she could wake up. "Go back to sleep, Suzy." With that said, the elder playfully pushed her sister away which made her end up falling down on her . Whining, the little girl named Suzy wasn't going to give up just yet. Climbing back on the bed, she leaned in so that was near the elder's ear. 

"Do you want to build a snowman?" 

Finally opening one eye, the elder sent Suzy a small smile before nodding her head. Grinning, Suzy jumped off the bed and tugged on her sister's arm. Chuckling, the elder got out of bed before running out from their shared bedroom. "Come on Jieun eonnie! Come on!" Suzy impatiently said as they ran down the stairs and headed towards the ballroom. Opening the big wide doors, the elder was pulled to the center. "Do the magic! Do the magic!" 

"Shh."

Jieun placed her index finger on her lips before swirling her hands around the other to create a small ball of snow. An amused sound came out from the younger as she watched what her sister can do, throwing her hands up in the air; the ball of snow flew up to the ceiling before exploding with a soft sound of 'poof'. Snow started to fall as Suzy grinnned and ran around in circles, "This is amazing!" 

"Look at this." 

Jieun told her sister, getting the attention from Suzy. Raising her foot slightly, she stepped on the ground and ice started to form around the ballroom's floor creating an ice-rink. Soon the whole room was filled with snow, from small hills of snow to big hills of snow and all this was made with just the bare hands of Jieun. 

Rolling a small ball of snow into a big one, the sisters piled each snowball with one another to create the 'body' of the snowman and finished the design by placing two eyes made from pebbles, a nose from a carrot and two arms from twigs. Turning the snowman around so that it could face Suzy who was currently sitting down on the chair, Jieun took hold both of the twigs and started moving them as if it's alive. 

"Hello. I'm olaf and I like warm hugs."

Jieun said in a tone which made the younger giggle before running into the arms of the snowman, "I love you olaf." Suzy said and sent her sister a small smile who gladly returned it with one of her own. Standing back up, she stretched her arms out to the front and leaned her back against olaf's back as they glided around the room with the help of Jieun's powers ofcourse. Suzy who was holding onto olaf's two hands twirled and the grin that was on her face never disappeared. She loved spending her time with Jieun by doing this, Suzy didn't know when or how Jieun could get her powers but she never got jealous or hated it. Infact she loved it and would always beg for Jieun to do it. One time they almost froze the whole castle if their parents didn't stop them in time. 

But when there were good times there were also bad times, Jieun could remember clearly when she would almost freeze the whole table of food just because her mother wouldn't let her eat ice-cream for dinner. Those were the bad times she never wanted to happen, Jieun didn't want her powers to be used for bad stuff but she couldn't do anything to prevent it from happening. She hasn't learned how to control it and without her knowing how to control her powers it would turn out bad. But even-though it didn't stop her from having fun with her one and only beloved little sister, Suzy.

"Come on eonnie! Let's slide down on that snow hill." 

Tugging on Jieun's sleeve as she pointed to a slightly big snow hill. Nodding her head, Jieun and Suzy ran towards the hill and climbed on it by making some stairs which was made from ice so that they could reach the top. Settling themselves by sitting ontop of the snowhill, Jieun held onto Suzy's waist so that she wouldn't fall when they slide down the hill. Sliding down the hill, Jieun stopped right at the end of the hill while Suzy got thrown into another snowhill which was much more smaller. Giggling, Suzy started jumping on one snow hill to another. 

"Catch me!" 

Jieun chuckled at her sister's actions but played along, making more snowhills which got bigger and bigger with every jump Suzy made. "Wait up!" Jieun said as she made more snowhills infront of Suzy so that she could jump on them. The more Suzy jumped from one hill the more she got fast, "Slow down Suzy!" Jieun said as she made a big snowhill but before she could make another one Suzy had already jumped again making Jieun slightly panic, tripping on her night gown, she fell to the floor and widened her eyes. One strike of her powers was all it took. If only Suzy didn't go fast, if only she had just stayed asleep and ignored the annoying pleads from her younger sister. If only. 

"Suzy!"


Okay, this chapter .
Yes, the first chapter was just like the beginning of the story but this version .
/sighs and bows to my 3 awesome subscribers.
I'm sorry for this short and lame chapter. 
I promise you the next one would be better...not. 

Anyways, to my 3 subscribers! Thank youuuuu! /throws hearts everywhere.
To Gen804; Thanks for commenting and subscribing!