The Magical Moment

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the footsteps still making their way for Ga Eul, a voice is heard “Some gentlemen I am right” Yi Jung walks back into the room with a first aid kit in his hand and his head turned in Ga Eul`s direction with a small smirk on his face.

“Did you hear that? Sorry I thought you…”

“Thought I just left?” Yi Jung cut Ga Eul off and finished her sentence for her. Ga Eul only nodded and slowly shifted her head from Yi Jung`s direction to the floor. After noticing the kit in his hand Ga Eul had figured out his reason to leaving and was ashamed. Yi Jung smiles to her behavior, as he looked at Ga Eul acting as an upset child he recalls the time they were little and Ga Eul became upset when Yi Jung forgot her birthday but in reality he had a whole party planned for her as a surprise. Back then she acted the same as she did now, which made Yi Jung laugh inside, due to the fact how Ga Eul didn’t change a bit. Inside he wishes he could have stayed the same too but many things caused him to change. Then forcing the smile of his face Yi Jung walks over to Ga Eul and extends his arm out handing her the first aid kit.

Ga Eul lifts her head up and, first takes a quick look at the kit and then at Yi Jung. Before taking the kit Ga Eul makes a pout and speaks as she makes eye contact with Yi Jung

“I`m sorry…”

“It’s ok” as  if Yi Jung already knew Ga Eul was going to apologize, Yi Jung instantly replies. Ga Eul smiles and asks “really so you’re not mad anymore”

“No”

“Ok, I thought you were going to make me do something, like you always do” Ga Eul spoke her thought rushing through her words.

“No…Wait” Yi Jung was going to make his answer simple and let Ga Eul off the hook but then an idea came to thought, he knew Ga Eul would never agree so just to “actually you know what. There is something you have to do”

“What…” Ga Eul hits her head lightly, thinking why she reminded him.

“You have to make a beautiful new flower vase; I need a new one in my room. It can`t be store bought, you have to make it, by tonight. Ok?” Yi Jung gives his order which makes Ga Eul very upset and burst with frustration “Yah! You know I am not good at pottery and by tonight! I just got here and my ankle is twisted. I don`t accept” Ga Eul disagreed right away.

“Ok then have it your way. I won’t accept your apology.” Yi Jung was about to head out when Ga Eul called out, “Ok fine I will do it.” Ga Eul agreed with a tone full of anger. But then Ga Eul found her way of revenge too.

“But then you have to do something for me too” Ga Eul rubbed her hands together and smiled to herself as if a vicious plan was building inside her head. “You have to apologize too”

“For what?” Yi Jung turned and faced Ga Eul and questioned with uncertainty.

“For thinking I was faking my injury. You were so mean calling me all that stuff.” Ga Eul made a pout again and looked at the floor as if really hurt.

“I am not going to apologize for that you’re the one that me fall on top of you. It`s your fault and how does someone twist their ankle that way. No way I am not apologizing.”

“Fine then come help me bandage up my ankle if you don’t want to apologize”

“No way!” Yi Jung yelped right away to her words. Ga Eul looked at Yi Jung with the corner of her eye and yelled “Ah! My ankle” Ga Eul yelled as the pain went back into her ankle. Yi Jung quickly ran over to help her. She was still family and Yi Jung cared about his family more than anything.

“Ga Eul! Are you ok” Yi Jung with a worried face questioned as he bent down to look at Ga Eul`s ankle, which was visible with Ga Eul`s dress lifted slightly off the ground.

“Oh, it`s swelling. Huh... I am really sorry for what happen. I didn’t know you be in this much pain. Here let me help you bandage it...” Ga Eul lovely viewed the worried charming face, whom she always loved, she didn’t know what kind of feelings she had for him, but whenever he was near her heart would beat nonstop and it made her happy. As if all the pain dies just seeing Yi Jung care about her, she stops Yi Jung`s hand from grabbing the first aid kit.

“What’s wrong” Yi Jung questioned as he looked up at Ga Eul.

“Leave it I will do it. Besides you apologized” Ga Eul explained as she let his hand go and took the kit.

“No let me help....”

“Yah you ert! I was just kidding, I can do it myself, now get out!” Ga Eul laughed as she spoke.

“ert? Fine then!” With that Yi Jung left the room and shut the door. He stops his steps near the door and a smile, which wasn’t seen for a long time, made its way back on Yi Jung`s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter