01

Airplane

'Passengiers of flight 1456C to USA, LA please board the plane'

People were running with their suitcases as it was the busiest time of the year. Summer break

The passengers were welcomed by three stewardesses. From small to tall. The very left was one of the female stewardesses of the pegasus. She is the shortest member of the crew but also one of the oldest members of the crew, Lee Soonkyu. Beside her stood a boy with short cut black hair with a handsome llama face, he is the second youngest of the crew, Aiden Liu. At last but not least the tall handsome brown haired guy, he is the third oldest of the crew, Choi Sooyoung.

Soonkyu: Annyeonhaseyo. Pegasuseue osin geos-eul hwan yeonghabnida~

She welcomed them in Korean with a smile and bowed to them.

Aiden: Hello. Welcome to the pegasus

He smiled and bowed to them while welcoming them in English

Sooyoung: Nin hao. Huanying lai dao fei ma

He smiled and bowed to them while welcoming them in Chinese. They welcomed the Korean people and the people from other countries in two of the most spoken languages, English and Chinese. When all the passengers boerded the plane they closed the door and went to the front of the plane where the other stewardesses were. A few minutes a girl with long brown hair came out of the staffplace in the front of the plane and got the intercom. The girl I'm talking about is none other then Krystal Jung she is the youngest member of the crew of the pegasus. She is new but everyone already likes her as she is really good with the passengers.

Krystal: Goodmorning passengers, welcome to the pegasus and thank you for choosing our airline. In a few minutes we will take off to the USA, LA. We will land there around 12.30 pm so please make yourself comfortable and enjoy the flight.

Aiden: Zǎo ān chéngkè, huānyíng fēi mǎ, bìng gǎnxiè nín xuǎnzé wǒmen de hángkōng gōngsī. Zài jǐ fēnzhōng nèi, wǒmen jiāng qǐfēi dào měiguó, luòshānjī. Wǒmen huì dàodá nàlǐ dàyuē 12 shí 30 fēn, suǒyǐ qǐng ràng zìjǐ shūfú, xiǎngshòu fēixíng

Soonkyu: gusmoning seung-gaeg ,pegasuseu e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida uliui hang-gongsa leul seontaeghae jusyeoseo gamsahabnida. myeoch bun eseo ulineun migug, LA ilyug habnida . ulineun geuleohge jasin-eul pyeon-anhage hago bihaeng-eul jeulgil su ohu 12si ban juwi ga dochaghabnida.

They bowed and went back behind the courtain after giving instructions and welcoming them properly. After 15 minutes they took off. The crew was chatting a little bit and fooling around as they were getting bored by doing nothing. They just sat there waiting untill they had to go outside with the food car.

Sooyoung: Aiden chief told me to tell you that you have to replace Hara-shi next week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday

Aiden: Waeyo?

Sooyoung: I dont know he just told me that you had to replace her for three days next week

Aiden: but that means that I have to flight with mr. Choi Siwon and mr. Lee Donghae~

Soonkyu: So? They are nice

Aiden: Yeah nice to you but they hate me and I have no idea why. They keep on bullying me even though Siwon-shi is already 30 years old and Donghae-shi is already 28 years old, its childish

Krystal: They are really nice to me, most of the staff likes me

Aiden: Because you are a newbee. They always love fresh young people especially girls

Sooyoung slapped his arm siganling him to stop. Krystal just looked at him with a blank face. Soonkyu watched with widened eyes and Sungmin just smirked.

Krystal: Jealous, Liu?

She started to speak English so the others wouldnt understand it. She was now looking at him with a cold expression on her face.

Aiden: Why would I be jealous about you? huh? Give me a reason. Just one

Krystal: I am younger, I am more wanted and I am a way better stewardess then you

Aiden: You really think I am jealous huh?

Krystal: OFCOURSE! I mean you keep talking bad things about other people and telling me they only like me because I am a young fresh crew member and more I am A GIRL!

Aiden: Okay just listen good JUNG. I. AM. NOT. JEALOUS. AT. A. LITTLE. DRAMA. QUEEN. LIKE. YOU!!!

Soonkyu: YAH YAH YAH!Stop it! We cant understand you and worse soe people in the plane CAN understand you so keep it down and stop the fighting and bickering for once!

Aiden: Dae noona, I am ever so sorry Krystal

Krystal: Dae unnie, I am sorry Aiden

Soonkyu: Okay now you two take the food car out

She pointed at the two youngest of the crew. They got the food carand went out.

Aiden: Ma'am would you like something from the food car?

Aiden asked politely to a Korean looking woman in the front of the plane.

Miss: Aniyo young boy but thank you

Aiden: If you like something just push this button and one of the stewardesses will come to help you... Or me

He dorkily smiled at the woman as she chuckled. She pinched Aidens cheek and smiled widely

Miss: Ah so nice boy, now go I am sure the others are hungry

Aiden: Yes ma'am!

He playfully saluted wich made the woman laugh and continued walking with the car asking people if they wanted something. As he came at one of the last seats there were teenage girls who looked Chinese-American. Krystal was busy with the people in the other row so he decided to ask the teenage girls. He decided to speak Cinese to them as he liked that language the most of all.

Aiden: Goodmorning ladies would you like something to eat? Or maybe to drink?

They looked up at Aiden and one of them blushed while two were just staring at him. Krystal was taking out the two sandwiches for the two buisness mans she was helping when she saw the girls just staring at Aiden. She snapped her fingers and glared at them, they were frightend by her glare and looked down. Krystal is always annoyed when people just stare and not answer someones question and she wanted to finish walking around with the food car.

Girl1: One water, one cola and one fanta please

Aiden got the drinks for them and gave it to them. He smiled at them while handing them their drinks and they smiled back at him shyly.

Aiden: Uhm thats 7 bucks then

They payed and then Krystal and Aiden finished going around with the food car. They placed the foodcar at the back where two stewardesses were and then walked back to the front where the others were.