VIXX

Love

"N, what are you doing?"

Ken woke up to N hovering mere inches from his face. He could feel N's breath on his face and had a longing for him to close the distance between them so he could taste those lips.

" I am sorry for surprisng you, Ken. I just can't control it anymore. i love you, I have always loved you. I want you, In need yo.u. Pl.ease don't be afraid of me. Please don't pull away," there was longing in N's voice. He was also on the verge of tears.

For some reason Ken didn't want to pull away. He didn't care that it was only 10 in the morning and that it was too ealry for this. He couldn't find it in himself to pull away, and he didn't want to. He wanted to kiss N right then. He didn't know why.... well he knew why, he just needed to admit it out loud.

"N, I love you too. I have loved you since the day we first met. I can't resist you, and i refuse to hide my feelings for you anymore. I need you N, just like you need me," with that Ken leaned up and closed the distance between them and met him with a kiss.

It was a very gentle kiss at first. It was kind, pure and sweet. Then as time flew by the kiss deapened and heated up. they displayed all the they felt for one another in that kiss. It was like their hearts combined into one. It was hard to tell where N's heart began and where Ken's ended.

At some point and time they had fallen on the bed (you can guess what happened there. I will let your mind imagine that on your own. i bet it is pretty akward what you imagine. hahahaha. ol.) They continued like that for ever.

the next morning Ken and N woke up. They made breakfast together. AFter they ate their omelets,N go dressed and Ken hopped in the shower. Before Ken could hop in though N stopped and asked a simple question

"So i guess that means we togetther now," N said Simply.

"I guess we are," Ken replied. He grabbed N's hand and took him into the bathroom with him where he stripped N of his clothes and they took a very y shower together ( again you can paint your own picture on how that shower went, i kniow my imagination thought of some pretty hot and heavy stuff. Teehhee. lol).