First Day

Young Love - Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hee Young's P.O.V-

I was lying in my bed and buried my face in the soft pillow as sun rays hit my face. I groaned lowly and turned off the alarm clock which annoyed me even more than the sun. Opening my eyes slowly I looked at the clock and let my head fall back on the pillow. "Hee Young~ Are you awake, yet?" My mother asked knocking on my door. "Nae, eomma~" I said into the pillow as loud as possible so my mother could hear me. "Hurry up, If you won't take too long, I can drive you to school today." She said before walking away. I rolled over my bed and in the blink of an eye I was lying on the floor letting out a yelp in surprise before sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Morning. Washing. Dressing. Breakfast. Mom. School. " I mumbled to myself thinking of what I had to do and got up stretching.  Shuffling into the bathroom sleepily I closed the door behind me and got ready for school. 

When I approached the kitchen the amazing scent of pancakes hit my nose and I closed my eyes sniffing the air while walking faster. "Good morning, eomma~" I beamed and hugged her from behind. She just chuckled and turned her head a little to kiss my forehead. "Good morning, baby." She said and finished setting the table. "I made your favorite pancakes~" I pecked her cheek and sat at the table. My mom is the best mom ever. Of course there are moments when we fight and I just wish I wouldn't live in the same house as her, but I loved her more than dislike. Her soft smile always made me happy. 

"Bye, mom~" I said happily and pecked her cheek before getting out of the car. I hung my bag over my shoulder and walked through the gates. My friends were waiting for me already and the second my best friend, Baek Hee, saw me she started waving hysterically. I waved back and chuckled walking to the little group. "Hey~" I said and hugged each of them briefly. "What's wrong with you today?" My eyes wandered from one girl to another.

They looked .. weird today. And not the usual weird, but the weird weird. "Have you seen a ghost?" I asked as my look stopped at Baek Hee. All she did was nodding. 'What the-?!' Just now she has been waving like there is no tomorrow and now she's as if someone was poking her eyes out from inside her head and pushing her jaw down. Then she lifted her arm and pointed behind me. I turned around to look at what she was pointing.. no wait.. at /whom/ she was pointing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into my first class with a small smile on my face and went to my seat straight away. There were only a few people there since it was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter