Chae Miki

Promise Yourself

Hi everyone, Miki here!

Though I just moved to Korea not long ago for studies, I've settled down quite well.

What I do everyday? Staring at cute guys on the street? Going to every concert and fanmeets?

Nah, how I wish I have that time to do. Plus I don't think I have the energy to attend every concerts and fanmeets. Anyway, I have interact with idols and trainees who attended the school I'm schooling at.

There's no need to attend fanmeets now.

Actually, school and study takes up my time everyday.

Seems boring? Haha but no it's not!

I'm loving this 'boring' routine I've been doing. 

Not being sarcastic here! 

Why? Cause the school I'm attending is SOPA!!

You didn't hear me wrong! S.O.P.A School of Performing Art~ The one Sehun and Kai goes to!! I can even feel their presence there~ As you can see, yeah I'm a proud exotic!

Wonder what I specialise in? I'm a dancer. Just like Kai~

During the weekends, I always spend my afternoon at cofioca or sometimes Cube Cafe to study! I'm a crazy fan of bubble tea~ If I bother to, I will go for the weekly audition held at everysing! My dream is to be a Kpop Star~ Studying in Korea is really fun! Lots of friendly people and always breathing the same air as my oppas~

Anyway, time to sleep!