Present Time : Take Care of My Girlfriend

Please Say No to Him Coz I Still Love You

I was walking toward the music auditorium. I looked down to my hand and saw the piece of letter that was directed for me. I didn't know who sent the letter for me because there was no sender name on the letter. But it asked me to go to the music auditorium.

 

At first, I wanted to ignore the letter because it was annonymous. But I was curious what I would find at the auditorium. So I decided to go.

 

I arrived at the music auditorium and hesitated for a moment as I wanted to open the door. As creative talent, I couldn't help to think about the possibilities that would happen to me if I went in.

 

Probably I would just find someone practicing in there and that someone would want to talk with me.

 

But probably...

 

I shook my head to get rid the worst possibility. I tried not to think about it. I had my phone on my hand and readied my self to call if there were something bad happened.

 

I released a sigh and held the door's handle then opened the door and walked in.

 

As I entered the room, I saw three guys on the stage. Two of the guys were standing by the piano and one of them was sitting on the piano's chair. They seemed to discuss on something. Since I saw music sheets on their hands, so I assumed that they were discussing about the music.

 

But then I realized that the two guys who stood by the piano were Junhyung and Hyunseung, and the one who sat on the piano's chair was Doojoon.

 

I gasped as I felt that I didn't want to see him anymore. A slight pain struck again on my heart. I turned, wanting to open the door and walked away. But the sound of the piano being played was stopping me.

 

I looked around and saw Doojoon playing a song on the piano. I never knew that he could play the piano. He never showed it to me.

 

And the song that he was played... I was sure it was a new song. I never heard it before. But from the way he played the song, the song it self was containing sadness, self anger and regret. Sometime the pressure was soft and sometime was strong. I guessed he poured all his own feeling toward the song.

 

And as a professional, the song it self had stopped me from getting out. I was curious. I was curious on what kind of song was it and what kind of lyric that they created with that song. That was why I took my self a seat. Lucky for me that the audience part was always had dimmer lights.

 

As Doojoon played the piano, I noticed something that had changed from him. He looked tired and thinner than he used to be. His jawlines were shown clearly than before. Dark circles were formed under his eyes. To see him like that, I really wanted to come toward him and embraced him, telling him to stop and rest for a while. But I knew that I couldn't do that for him.

 

"Okay, that's the music."

 

I heard Doojoon saying those to Hyunseung and Junhyung as he finished playing the song. The auditorium wasn't big enough and the room was empty so I could hear their voice clearly.

 

"And I only wrote parts of the lyrics since I don't have any clue for it." He seemed to be embarrassed to admit it.

 

Hyunseung looked back to the paper on his hand. I supposed it was the half-done lyric that Doojoon made.

 

"But I think it's good enough." Hyunseung told him then he tilted his head. "Okay, I feel reluctant on some parts. But I can fix it later."

 

Doojoon looked at Junhyung. "And you can add your rap lyric on the space that I left."

 

Junhyung tore his gaze from the paper with frown on his face. "Is this about...?" He stopped and realized that it was better not to discuss about it. "Well, okay. I think I can make the rap part." He said then took his bag.

 

"But can you play the song again for me?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"Alright." Doojoon said.

 

I looked at my phone. Even though it wasn't so clear, but I felt the song was great. So I decided to record the song that was played by Doojoon on the piano.

 

As I recorded the song, I saw Hyunseung was trying to fit the lyric. His lips were moving as he was singing and his hand was moving as if he fixed the words with the melody. Meanwhile, Junhyung was working on with the rap lyric as he listened to the song too.

 

I had never seen their working. But I felt amazed by them. They looked so serious and gorgeous at the same time.

 

Actually I wanted to help them because of my creativity mind that wouldn't let me enjoyed a good raw song without feeling wanting to make it better. But I wasn't sure if Doojoon would agree. He was a stubborn guy. Besides, I didn't know whether he wanted to see me again or not.

 

Around 30 minutes after, I guessed both Hyunseung and Junhyung were done with the lyric. They asked Doojoon to play the song again just to see whether the lyric was fit or not, especially for Junhyung. But after they were done, they tried to sing the full part... (PS: Index color for the song: Purple - Hyunseung, Orange - Junhyung, Brown/Maroon - Doojoon)

 

oneul nae chinguga mul-eoss-eo neowa sagwimyeon an doegess nyago
eochapi ijen neowa heeojin nae daesin neoleul akkyeo jugessdago

 

A friend of mine asked me today,
If he could go out with you
He told me he could cherish you better than I
Considering now that we are through

 

That that that that that’s ok
Get get get get away
gwaenchanh-a mwo uli gwangye nam-eun jeongdo eobsneunde
mian hadan mal-eun geumandwo eochapi gaseum an apeo
nae daesin joh-eun namja chinguga dwaejwo

 

That that that that that’s ok
Get get get get away
“It’s okay I guess since there’s not much left from our relationship
Stop apologizing, I’m not that hurt anyways
Just please be a better boyfriend to her”

 

ajig neo ttaemun-e jam mosneunde geuleohge malhajileul moshae ilu
eogji us-eum-e gyeoglyeokkaji deohae chinguleul bonaejwossjiman oh girl

 

I couldn’t tell him that I still have sleepless nights because of you
Although I’d cheered my friend on and sent him off with a forced smile, oh girl!

 

Oh can’t u see I’m still lovin’ you
ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

 

Oh can’t you see I’m still loving you
My heart’s not yet ready to let you go

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago say no!

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Say you can’t because your heart is still waiting for me, say no!

 

sul-eun manh-i moshae dambae yeongineun silh-eohae
honjaissneun geo silh-eo hanikka eonjena hamkke

 

“She can’t drink much, hates the fume of cigarettes,
She hates being alone, so be with her always

 

iss-eojwo saeng-il ginyeom-il-eun kkogkkog chaeng-gyeojwo
nan waei jis-eulhago issna dodaeche wae

 

And make sure you always…always remember her birthday”
Not even sure why I had told him all this

 

dol-a seomyeonseo huhoehal geomyeonseo eogjilo meos-issneun cheog haess-eo
chingu dwieseo hwaleul nael geomyeonseo an doelago bil geomyeonseo
oh girl!

 

Knowing in hindsight I would be regretting this but still forced myself to pretend to be cool
Knowing behind my friend’s back, I would be upset and be begging him to stop, oh girl!

 

Oh can’t u see I’m still lovin’ you
ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

 

Oh can’t you see I’m still loving you
My heart’s not yet ready to let you go

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Say you can’t because your heart is still waiting for me

 

(say) no no no (say) andoendago (say) geu salam gidalil geola aaa go
(say) no no no (say) andoendago (say) geu salam gidalil geola aaa go

 

(Say) No No No (Say) You can’t (Say) because you’re waiting for me to come back
(Say) No No No (Say) You can’t (Say) because you’re waiting for me to come back

 

ajig neo ttaemun-e jam mosneunde geuleohge malhajileul moshae ilu
eogji us-eum-e gyeoglyeokkaji deohae chinguleul bonaejwossjiman oh girl

 

I couldn’t tell him that I still have sleepless nights because of you
Although I’d cheered my friend on and sent him off with a forced smile, oh girl!

 

Oh can’t u see I’m still lovin’ you
ajig nae mam-i neol bonael suga eobs-eo

 

Oh can’t you see I’m still loving you
My heart’s not yet ready to let you go

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
andoendago malhae ajig ni mam sog-e nal gidaligo issdago say no!

 

Say no! no! no! no! no! Say no! no! no! no! no!
Say you can’t because your heart is still waiting for me, say no!

 

When they were done, a single tear escaped from my eyes and rolled down on my cheek.

 

How I wished that Doojoon could say them all to me by him self.

 

---

Afterwords:

This is the piano version of Take Care of My Girlfriend (Say No) that I used for Doojoon's piano play for the song. There are so many version, but I guess this one is the best that I could find. I don't know who the player is, but he definitely a HE according to his hands. but on this fic, just imagine that this video was played by Doojoon. Hehehe~ I like to find piano version of my favorite songs actually~ ^^

 

Hum... I guess this fic is really reaching toward its end. Hix~ I will miss this fic after it's finished.

Anyway, Thank you for all who left comments and who clicked on the subscribe button. And to all the silent readers who looked at this fic title and took sometime to read the fic, thank you so much for your time... ^^

Enjoy the fic, everyone~~ ^^