Definitely.

Hair Cut.

I bring my hands to my hair and finger the newly trimmed pieces that just barely brush against my collarbones. My auburn locks now layered and straightened to frame my face in, what I think, is a cute way. I have bangs that go straight across to cover my forehead which make my grey, almond shaped eyes ‘pop.’

“Was it too much?” I mumble to myself as I stare at my reflection in the windows before me.

The street was bustling but I didn’t seem to care as I stared at myself, my new look somewhat strange to my eyes.

My eyes glance at my usual clothes; a light pink off the shoulder sweater paired with a pair of black jeans and brown leather combat boots with the laces askew. I adjust my white scarf and then fiddle with the strap of my over the shoulder bag, nervously wondering if he would even notice when I see him.

My hair was once past my chest, but after many years of the same haircut, I decided it was time for a major change. I was only hoping he would notice, and like it… Still at the in between stages of friendship and dating, I couldn’t help myself from wanting to try and impress him at any moment. Everything about him was just so attractive to me, even his strange dialect which everyone in Korea seemed to call ‘satoori.’

At the thought, my eyes drift to the keypad to my left, his name glaring at me over the button which would ring to his apartment. Even his name was handsome to me.

“Daehyun…” I breathe quietly so passerbyers couldn’t hear me.

After coming to South Korea to teach, I met Daehyun by chance at a café. He was behind the counter, making a coffee when I blurted out that I wanted to try a piece of the many cheesecake slices in the display. Unknown anyone would understand my English muttering, I was surprised when I found a male voice answering me.

“I like the cookies and cream one, it’s delicious.”

I stared at him in wide eyes and we just happened to start talking to each other. It grew into friendship and after six months, I was hopelessly falling for him.

And now here I was after one year of being friends, contemplating even going up. I fight away my thoughts and let my finger press against the button and quickly there is an irritating buzz repeating itself from the speaker as I wait for his familiar voice.

“Ah, Taylor, is that you?” he asks.

I blush slightly, a smile finding its way to my mouth as my heart flutters at the sound of my name, almost just as wonderful as when he called me ‘nuna’. Normally not one to fall for someone younger than me, I couldn’t help but think that just under a year wasn’t so bad.

“Nae, can you let me in?” I ask with a slight quiver to my voice.

He chuckles, “Of course.”

The door clicks and I move forward, pushing through the entrance to the elevator where I press the button a few times. Although I become flustered easily, I still was eager to see him. I also swear he was very apparent of how easily embarrassed I could become, especially due to my klutziness, almost tripping every time I see him.

The doors open with a loud ding and I’m quick to step onto it, holding the number five down so it skips any waiting people to get to his floor. Seemingly rude, but part of me didn’t care much today.

“I wonder what he’ll think,” I ask myself in the small elevator, the metal showing my reflection from all sides.

When I finally arrive at his floor, I put on my regular smile and find his door ‘5004,’ and rap against it lightly.

“Coming nuna,” he yells to me.

I blush but try to fight it off as the door opens and instead of the white door, I am left staring at him in one of my favourite outfits; a brown leather jacket, black tank top and tight denim jeans.

“Hi,” I greet him with as an awkward smirk finds its way to my face.

Daehyun’s eyes seem to widen as he stares at my head, his plump lips parting slightly as his eyes move over my hair.

“Whoa nuna, your hair!” He says.

I walk into his apartment and play with a few pieces of the now short hair, staring at the floor as my shoes come off near his entrance. The door closes behind us and I try to push my butterflies to the utmost pit of my stomach as I attempt to be confident.

“Wae? Does it look bad?” I ask as I take my bag from my shoulder and place it on the counter in his kitchen.

I let my lower back rest against it as my fingers run themselves through my hair once more, watching him with red cheeks. Did he think I looked strange?

“It’s just so… different,” Daehyun answers with, crossing his arms over his chest and standing a few feet in front of me.

“Different bad? Or good… Be honest,” I begin to ramble with, “Because maybe I can get extensions if it looks really bad.”

He chuckles, not answering my question. He knew how much I hated that; it would only make me more nervous and continue my rambling.

“It looks awful doesn’t it? I probably look stupid… Oh god, do I look like a boy?” I squeak out the last of my sentence, hoping he wouldn’t nod in response.

I place my hands by my sides in fear of his response, opening my mouth once more as my cheeks further redden.

“I knew it… I look ugly and I look like a boy. I shouldn’t-”

I’m suddenly cut off by his one word answer, “No.”

He’s stepping forward with his arms falling away from his chest.

“Wha-”

I blush as his hands suddenly land on my cheeks and his succulent lips press against my own. The hands I had once admired in the past move from my heated skin, sliding into my hair, pieces in between his fingers.

My eyes widen but I feel the urge to close them as his lips move against mine. One of his hands moves behind my neck, tilting it and in reaction my lips part in anticipation to feel his tongue slide into my mouth. When it does, I feel a shiver crawl down my spine and I finally work up the nerve to place my hands on his waist. He kisses me with so much passion it’s as if I was the oxygen his body needed and after a few moments of kissing, I can’t help but whine and stare at him.

“I’m not into boys… Nuna, don’t I like you?” Daehyun says to me with a silky voice.

I blink a few times in surprise, nodding slowly, “I hope so.”

He gives me a bright smile before leaning forward, his lips brushing against mine as he speaks.

“I definitely do, no matter the hair.”

I smile against his lips as they meld against mine, his hands the smooth auburn hairs on my head.

I moan quietly as the hand that once rested itself on my neck moves over my somewhat bare shoulder, my white bra strap sliding down with his manly fingertips as his hand moves its way down my arm.

He pulls his mouth away from mine and we take a moment to connect our vision. When he smirks, I feel my body tighten and I nod, answering his unasked question. I lift my hands to the collar of his jacket, pushing my hands underneath of them push them away.

Daehyun takes his hands away from me and lets me push his jacket off of his shoulders, letting it fall to his feet.

“Do you like me enough to keep going?”

He nods with a smirk, moving to press his body against my own. He kisses my neck as his hands slither themselves to my lower back with the fabric of my sweater moving up to expose my skin to his hands.

“Once again, definitely,” he tells me as his hot breath warms the skin of my neck.

 


 

WOOHOO! next chapter ~ I had too many Daehyun feels this week (THANKS FOR THAT BAP YOUR COMEBACK WAS WONDERFUL.) so I needed to write something to get out the feels... The should be out pretty quick! THanks :D