Final

You use your love as weapon.

Jongdae really likes Kris, but for some unknown reason the Chinese seems to hate the Korean.

Or that’s what he thought, why?

Once, during lunch when Jongdae was walking to his usually table, where Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were talking about fury and soft hats and giraffes, Kris just put his endless leg out and made Jongdae stumble to the ground.

And he waited for an apology that never came before raising his face to stare at the smirk that was adorning the blonde’s face, that bastard.

After that he tried to convince himself, maybe that wasn’t his day. But the day after during chemistry class he and Kris get paired together for the project.

Jongdae was the only one who worked during all the hour about it, at the end of the class a proud smile formed in his face.

Nothing has exploded and the liquid is blue like the image of the book.

Wu Yifan, who talked to Tao during the whole procession, spilled all his hard work on the floor and Jongdae has to bite his first to stop from crying.

 

-He hates me! I swear! – Minseok throw a look at his bestfriend before continuing his math homework, -Yeah, whatever. Now can you please move your from Hannie’s bed? You know how Luhan hates when someone lay or sit on his bed. And I don’t want to deal with him and save your useless life after.-

Jongdae moves to the ground, he really loves his life thank you so much.

He still remember how the sweet deer like boy has almost, almost, killed Baekhyun and Chanyeol raising the coffe table and throwing it at the two who were brave enough to sit on his bed and whispering something like “Now I have to wash my entire bed because of you, little ties.”

He sometime still wonders how an angel like boy like Luhan can be like this, and most important how can Minseok date this boy and be still alive.

But, that’s not the point Jongdae! Focus darmit!

He sighs before exit the room not even throwing another look to his so called bestfriend.

He walks through the halls of the school sighing, - You like him, don’t you? – Jongdae abruptly stops and hides behind a locker, that voice… Yinxing?. Wait, why I’m hiding?!

-I like who?- says a deep, (deeper than the sea ~), voice, wait, was that Yifan?

-Don’t play dumb with me. I’m talking about that kid. Jongdae. – comes the reply from the unicorn.

-What makes you thinks that? – but before the blonde can continue the brunette in again –I said stop play dumb with me, it’s really frustrating listen to you talking about how he doesn’t even look at you and ect. –

What?

-I’m not the dumb here, you are the dumb! I will never love a dork like him, ok?! His stupid face, his ridiculous smile, his silly voice, he means nothing to me! I hate him! I just like tormenting him! – the voice of the blonde exploses making Jongdae whimpers.

Slowly he comes out of the refuge and watched the surprised look on the two Chinese boy before running away.

He knows that he’s not handsome like him and that his smile isn’t dazzling like Kim Joonmyun’s, his voice isn’t beautiful like Kyungsoo’s and he’s not the captain of the soccer club like Minseok and Luhan.

This isn’t the first time someone tells him those things, but the blonde’s words just killed him more than the others can do.

And he just realized that his love for the Chinese ended before that can begin.

 

He stays in his and Baekhyun’s room for the next month, not even Chanyeol’s jokes or Luhan’s threats makes him come out of the room.

Minseok also tried blackmail him saying something like “I will send to the entire school photos of you bathing with yellow duck~ ” but Jongdae just replied him with a “Just do it, is not that I care.”

“Hyung I have a tons of bubble tea~~ come out if you want some! ” Sehun tried but failed miserably and Chanyeol consoled the maknae with pats on his head.

 

A knock on the door makes Jongdae stirs and he abruptly stands up ready to yell at the poor unfortunate thing.

Kris. Kris is in his doorway.

-What the do you want? – comes from Jongdae making the blonde nervous.

-Sorry, I’m really sorry! I really like you! It’s just that when I realized it, it was too late. Look if you want you can punch me! But please give me a chance! – the Korean stares at the giant for minutes before smiling, a beautiful and real smile.

And before Kris can ever realize it, he was on the floor and a pursing eye.

Jongdae punched him, and it hurts!

How can a little man like Jongdae have such a killer punch?!

With the smile still on his face –Come here tonight at 9 p.m. we’re going out. – says the Korean before slamming his door close and leaving a happy Kris on the floor.

The blonde’s face still hurts, but he really can’t be any happier.

 

The End (?)

 

 

 

*waves* I know I have a really poor dictionary v.v" I'm blaming myself!
I hope you enjoy this little tie story