The Hyung I never really had

Hi!

One...Two..Three...Four....Five...Si--

''Yah! What do you think you guys are doing?'' I couldn't see who it was. But his voice made the boys who trampled me run away. They kicked me 6 times. I counted. It hurts but i'm used to it since nobody has ever really saved me. I tried my best to look at my savior.

''Are you okay Gyu On?'' He pulled me up and I nodded, assuring that I was fine.

''Ah that's good. C'mon!'' I did not know who this person was. My mom always told me that I should not talk to strangers. But I could tell he wasn't a bad guy. We reached up upon a hill far away from the place where I got bullied. The boy who helped me took out some plasters and put it on my wounds.

''Better?'' I stared at him with my earnest eyes. He just chuckled at me and patted my head softly. ''That's good. Be careful okay?''

I wish He was my brother. Then I can feel safe.

''STUPID! CAN'T YOU ACT NORMAL?!'' My brother screamed at my face and pushed me into the floor. I remained silent. I'm used to it. I couldnt help myself.''I WISH I NEVER HAD YOU AS A BROTHER!'' he stomped away.

I stayed there,wondering. If I didn't have this autism, will my brother like me? Will he accept me because I'm normal? I'm sorry brother.

                                                                                                          *

The sun blazing above me and the cool air surrounded me. My family was poor but I didn't mind. All I wanted was a happy family.

''Gyu On, wake up!'' My brother said in a hurry tone. I looked at him bewildredly. 

''You have to go to the mountains far away, hurry! You will find a man who will bring you things for mommy, okay?''

Being the clueless boy I am, I followed mother's instruction obediently.

I reached at the peak of the mountain, shivering with cold. I waited and waited. But no one came.

''Gyu On! Gyu On!'' I heard someone call my name. I took a quick glance. This man made me wait for 8 days.

But to my surprise, it was the boy who saved me from before.

''Come back Gyu On! Your brother lied to you! He brought you here so you could die!He said you were a burdensome and wanted you gone! Gyu On!''

I digested his words. One by one. I ran, ran as fast as I could. He discriminated me that much huh?

I fell, fell down and thus lost myself in tears. Nobody who could except me. Not even my brother.