chapter 1

MR Cold and Ms caring

I hate those people who think they are something they are not, like a superstar who gets all the girls/boys; or a lawyer who puts away the bad guys. I’m glad that I not one of them I’m me and only me I don’t want to pretend be someone else .

It is nothing special about me I’m a normal girl who likes to have fun and of course have to study.

 

I have 3 friends in our school , I’m not quite popular, not like those kingka/queenka who are rich and have power, but if someone messy with me or those who I care about then they mess with the wrong girl. I’m strong both mentally and physically; don’t like people who are crybaby. I don’t believe in love (you know boyfriend stuff love), and I don’t really care.

 

I love to sing, dance and play piano. I work part time just to have money in the pocket, I can fight but only if is necessary. I can cook too, my appa want that when I go out of colleague I become a Doctor. He doesn’t believe in my dreams. My umma in other hand support me whatever I do.

 

My friends Kevin, Amber and my bff IU are the best , they like those who I can trust, tell secrets, share my dreams with, give pep talk if I’m all negative and good to give advice. I’m really happy to have them

 

But now enough with the talking and let’s start with the story shall we xp

 

 

I was in deep thoughts when Kevin waved his hand in front of me “huh“ I snapped out of whatever thoughts that had been occupying my mind.

Yahh jaesoo are you okay ““oh Yes I was just thinking“ I tore my attention to the teacher, It was math *ghrr hate math it always make me tied * I through in my mind. After awhile I looked at Kevin who was doodle in his book *I think he is also bored “pshh Kev do you want to ditch the rest of the lesson?” I asked “what are you crazy we can’t do that“He had a ‘are you-crazy-women’ expression “what, I know this stuff anyway so why not and I have already done it before“ I said obvious he just stared at me and didn’t say anything .

 

Soon enough, the class ends and it was lunch time; I was starving, Kevin and I walked to his locker and he put away his things and close it “are you ready for Food?” he ask and to obvious that he know me well “yes lets go“ I grab his arm and drag him to the cafeteria. When we got there Amber and IU was in the line to the Food , They saw us and wave and we walked to them and stood in the line “grr I’m so hungry” I touch my stomach and I was irritated at it .

 

When it almost was my turn, a blonde hair boy whose name is L.joe and the most popular kingka in the school walked in front of me “AHUMM “ I tried to get his attention so he could see me, he was taller than me so I had to look up. He turn around and look down “what?“ he said coldly *god his is so Rude* I through angry “you just can’t squeeze into the line like that you have to do like the others and wait for your turn“ I was now very angry; the crowd made a oohh like they expect something to happened.

I don’t need to do that, I’m the one of the popular kingkas for you information and I have power“

He said with an evil smile and self-confident lingered in his voice, without a second glance, he turned back to get ready to take his Food.

*that’s it, I had enough* I said to myself. I fiercely nock him on his back so he had to turn around and face me again, and when he did; I punched him hard in the face.

The crow made a ‘wow’ sound and started to clap their hands and cheer on me. I was the first ever to go against the Kingkas, especially this duce bag; but I know I was in deep trouble because of it.

 

after that punch that he deserved for go in the line I was in the principal office and sat on one cheer in the wait room and wait wen it was my turn * F*k that I hate him * I said to myself .

 

after a few minute it was my turn the Secretary called my name and I stood up and walked in .

The principal sat his back face me “ miss Kwon sit down “ I do what I was told and sat down , the principal toured round and put his arms on the desk and leaned forward “ Miss Kwon” he stared

Yes “I answered I don’t want to be rube , rude it isn’t my thing “ you know why you are hare ?” he ask knowing the answered to that “yes sir I do” I simple answered “ you know that Violence don’t solve problem and I don’t tolerate violence in my school “ he leaned back to the cheer “Yes sir I understand but he ... “ I said but I couldn’t finish my sentence wen he interrupted “and I don’t tolerate any of my student blame others what they don , do you understand my Miss Kwon , you are a great student and one of my favorites “ He said and a little smile pop up on his face wen he said I’m he favorite one “ “ sorry sir I `m not going to do it again “ I stared and bobbed 100 of times sitting “ good now you can go “ he finally said before I stored up and walked out.

 

while outside my friends was waiting for me and when they saw me they ran to me .

o god jaesoo are you okay what did he said , did you got detention” all of them ask non stop

hey nothing happen “ I laugh .”well well well isn’t miss short temper” L.joe said and crush his arm

WHST !”I scream irritate .”wow wow easy women you not have to yell”he put his hands on his ears just to joke.

I step forward and I was very close to his face “I can make you deaf but why waist my time on you “I step back ,smile and walked way . He just stood there with open mouth and now he was angry

isn’t over miss short temper” *I’m gonna get you * he said evil and walked away in the opposite direction with his gang after him.

 

After that we walked to my looker to have another boring lesson .so I got my books and close.

so what happened really” IU ask she really want to know be course she always curious she care about me.”nothing he give me a warning that’s all “ I walked class with IU behind me, Kevin and Amber don’t have this lessen they have match funner lessen then we have even IU thing sow.

 

I sat on my cheer and IU beside me ,IU was going to say something wen a few of our classmates came up from no way “ jaesoo you ware amazing”one boy said “yah dared to stand up against the most powerful kingka we have in our school you are our hero jeongmal gamsahabnida (thank you very much)

ohh how sweet gomawo , yeh someone have to stop him “ I smile.

The teacher came in , settle down the class and start the lessen I look at the window and

disappeared in my thoughts.