001

I fell in love with a BULLY?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One Where It All Began... 

It was a bright sunny day. Eunhee was on her way to school by her personal driver, Kim Woobin. She was listening to music while she was in the car. She was wearing a long striped sweater with shorts. She brought her favorite sling bag and was carrying a novel that is still wrapped in plastic. After a while, she arrived at the school gate.

"We're here, Miss Park," Woobin said. He looked at the rear-view mirror and smiled at Eunhee. 
"Thanks, Woobin. I'll call you after I'm done, okay?" Eunhee said while giving her famous eye-smile.
"Okay. Have fun at school!" Woobin answered and Eunhee went out. She wasn't really popular but a lot of guys have a crush on her because of her looks, smarts and personality. 

While she was walking in the hallways, she saw some girls who were talking about something. One of the girls were pointing at something and she looked in that direction. She saw 3 guys that were wearing casual clothes. One of them was wearing all black and was listening to music, another one was wearing all black as well, he was also wearing a few accesories on his hands and had the sleeves of his jacket rolled up due to the heat and the last one was wearing a brown vest and a white t-shirt underneath. 

Eunhee just sighed and opened her locker. She wants to know why the girls like them so much. It's only their looks that the girls like not their personality. She picked out the books that she needed for her next 4 classes and placed the books that were not needed until the lunch. After she took out her books and placing them in her bag, she smiled and looked at the pictures that she sticked onto the back of her locker door. They were pictures of her family and Woobin. Some were her family but mostly was Woobin. She never spent time with her family ever since she entered high school because her family was busy with some adult business that she wouldn't understand. After she's a little older, she will try to understand the adult world. She admired the pictures one last time before closing her locker. She smiled and closed her locker. When she closed her locker, a boy was leaning against the locker beside hers. 

She was surprised to see the boy. It was a boy with some girly facial features. He looked feminine and was giving a cute smile to her. It was Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong. The bully that the girls fall for. 

"Hey, nerd," Jaejoong said with a smile. 
"What do you want, pretty boy?" Eunhee asked with a slight annoying voice.
"I just want to say hi and I want to walk you to class. Is that so much to ask?" Jaejoong said while doing a wink.
"I don't want you to walk me to class and hi," Eunhee said with a straight face. 
"So expressionless," Jaejoong mumbled. 

Eunhee just rolled her eyes and walked straight to class. Jaejoong followed up behind and he made a little noise in his heels so that Eunhee would notice but she didn't and walked straight ahead. When she arrived, she head straight to her seat which is in the middle of the class. She opened up her book and read. Jaejoong arrived a while later, panting. He took a seat on Eunhee's left and plopped his head on the table. She took a glance at the pretty boy who had his head plopped on the desk while facing her. She gave a smirk and continued reading. A while later, the school principal entered. The students rushed towards their seats and sat down. 

"Class, greet!" The class president, Jewoon said.
"Hello," The students greeted the prinicpal and bowed.
"Hello class and good morning to you all as well. We have a new teacher in the school and he will be your new homeroom teacher. Unfortunately, your old homeroom teacher, Miss Jung won't be coming to school due to some personal problems so your new homeroom teacher will be replacing her until June. I hope you will learn well from this teacher. Mr. Kang, please come in," The school principal said. The classroom door opened and a handsome figure walked in. He was wearing a black suit with a grey shirt underneath, he was also wearing a pair of spectacles and had the brightest smile. The girls were squealing because of his babyface looks and the guys just stared in awe. He had a briefcase with him and he walked towards the side of the principal.

Class, this is Mr. Kang. He will be your homeroom teacher and I hope that you students and Mr. Kang will get along for these months. I hope that you will see him as a homeroom teacher. Mr. Kang, please introduce yourself," The school principal said with a fatherly smile. 
"Hello, my name is Kang Daniel. You may call me Mr. Kang or Mr. K but I prefer you call me Mr. Kang so, um... I'm very pleased to meet you all so I hope that you all can correct me if I'm wrong," Mr. Kang said and bowed. The girls squealed.
"Well, I hope that you will get along with Mr. Kang. So, since all of us teachers will be having a meeting in a few minutes so self-study," The school principal said and the students bowed. 

After the school principal and Mr. Kang left the class, the students did their own business. Some were self-studying but most were just horsing around. Eunhee was the self-study students since she was a nerd and was a bit over-protective over her books. After she was done with the book that she was reading before the teachers came in, she opened up the book that was still wrapped up in plastic. She wrote her name in it and started reading. It was a very thick book, she likes these kind of books. While she was reading, she felt something poking her arm. She looked and saw that Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter