( ♡ ) plotlines.

( ♡ ) ❝The Apartment❞ — Apply Open.
THE
 
APARTMENT
307
BASIC
 
INFO
this would be the personality of the girls. please choose one you desire, and do use it very clever and unique so the character would develops differently and differ means perfect.
THE
 
SARCASACTRESS
taken. the girl with such personality ends up being so frail as the rumours starts to gone bad, she must to hiatus from university and her schedule in order to recover the rumours. as she is undergo her hiatus, the girl find out that she's intrigued at the guy next door–and managed to find out on how the world would work. she would always visits there and spends time with him. things got complicated as she found some truth beneath the harsh life she had.
THE
 
FEMMEFATALE
avalaible. the girl who had the most boyfriends in the university ended up being such a soft yet picky girl who always changes her boyfriend because it doesn't fit well with her personality. hence, the girl got stuck with a boy who probably the smartest in her majority and tend to be really quiet. he acted careless about the girl who found herself fell for the boy who doesn't care about her. even though it is, the girl keep in on his matters and his life.
THE
 
MATUREGIRL
avalaible. the girl who probably mature enough to handle out problems and always takes care the girls very well. nonetheless, she doesn't talk about herself and being overly quiet because she likes it that way. she's a genius and study hard to achieve her dreams. she's indeed impatience by person who is 180 degrees different by her. despite the girl personality, she never got in a special relationship. yet, the girl found that she needed to teaches a boy who is definetely her opposites. yet he still manages to make the girl's heart flutter.
THE
 
TOTALWRECKER
avalaible. she tend to get really awkward to people and do things recklessly and eventually, clumsy. she could break things in a minute. the girl is somehow get lots of friends because she's happy all the time and smiles every time she met people. rarely get into a special relationship because eventually people will dumped her. even though it was, she somehow being bound with the bad boy in the university and is come because a bet. It's working well until she find some truths on her heart.
THE
 
COMPLETE
avalaible. the most troublesome girl the university ever encounter. she partly go to clubs and party and eventually, she will kicks some people asses because she's pissed off. people somehow feared her because she get mad easily and complete pain in the . she would makes troubles everyday and other people would fixes it not her. in the other hand, she never talk about herself. yet, she crosses paths with a boy who she never imagined before.
THE
 
OPENMINDED
avalaible. a girl who probably the most open minded from all girls. a one hell girl who would think differently to people and whenever she pissed off, she would do something crazy. and is stealing her ex from another student. in order to does that, she hired a secret boy agent who is good on acting and pay him to steal the girlfriend. as they are getting on their plan and is running the plan, she found something strange with her heart everytime she sees him with the girlfriend
THE
 
UGLYDUCKLING
avalaible. a one geek who probably the most anti-social geek every school had found. she surprisingly shut off to people and is being overly ignored by people. she stays quiet to people and her roommates, but she somehow managed to befriend with them easily. she ussually fills her time with studying so she could take every major and is going to take the scholarship. her background is remain unknown and people use it with rumours and it made her upset. eventually, she fell in love with a boy that she never reach.
THE
 
DARLINGGIRL
avalaible. she's the darling of the university. hardly get any rumours and tend to successful on anything she does. however, she managed to get a boyfriend in order to recover her financial and uses him for her money-production and is becoming the most envious couple. people ships her with the boy and the boy really fell in love with the girl while the girl uses her and acts like she loves him. people somehow attempted to spills out the truth. until the truth is spills out, she realizes something. 
THE
 
SUNSHINE
avalaible. people likes her because she's just that funny girl every class got. the girl is easily get friends because she's easily adapts on nature. she have a guy best friend who's always besides her everytime the girl needs him. and not a long time ago, she found out that she's fell over him badly and the ugly truth is the boy doesn't notice it and is crushing on other girl. he always tell the girl on how to make her notice it, and a newly born couple is make. however, the reality doesn't hit her yet and attempt to steal him.
THE
 
SWEETHEART
AVALAIBLE.  she's a queenka and is really popular these days. she's talented and get boyfriends easily. eventually, the girl is indeed soft and angel-a-like. some girls doesn't like her because they believe it's all fake and some boys tries to make her notice and it's driving her crazy. until then, she makes deal with another kingka to get into a fake relationship so the students won't go hard on them. as the time passes by, the two surprisingly couldn't handle their feelings.
THE
 
CUTEMANIP
avalaible. the youngest girl in the apartment who always gives aegyos for the older ones to make them do whatever she asks and is a manipulator, she easily tricks people with her aegyos. people apparently doesn't know about it and bluntly love the manip. people believes what she says and until she decided to get into the whole new level, she ended up being bound to a boy who knew what her plan is and is blackmailing her with things. eventually, a glimpse of feelings perks up slowly.
THE
 
INSECUREGIRL
avalaible. the girl who built a wall infront of it. she never talk about herself. but, she always smile to people and greet them. everyone thought she's happy while she's actually not. it's only a facade, and she good at hiding things. she's careless about anything about her, the rumours and all–she's letting all of it passes her because there are just too much to handle. until she met a boy who could crashes her walls in anytime.