TheUnderground

The Chronicles of Love and Break Up

Sanghee was rushing out of the clothing store as she checked her phone. Baekhui had texted her saying to meet her at the bench in front of her job. She looked around, seeing nothing but the setting sun and empty streets. Sanghee heard distance footsteps and turned around. Only to find out that they were closer than she thought and were not of her friend. She bumped her face against the person chest immediately remembering that familiar smell of green mint and iness. Drowned in her thoughts, the person backed up while putting their hands on her shoulders. “Are you okay?” Sanghee looked up shocked at who it was. “Sanghee-sshi. Are you alright?” Asked Youngil. Sanghee could only think about how he used honorifics with her name. “Ah, I’m-,” she started when Baekhui side grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek. “I missed you all day gurrll!” Baekhui said excitedly still attacking Sanghee’s cheek. “Uhhh… I think I oughta gooo,” Youngil said drifting away. "Yahh. What's wrong with him?" Baekhui said sharply. "I'm not sure either. But lets hurry up," Sanghee replied. "Wait!" Baekhui said with a holt, "Where exactly are we going?" Sanghee turned to stare at Baekhui. "TheUnderground, maybe," she rolled her eyes and continued walking. Baekhui could be a total sometimes.

Youngil was starting to become curious. He knew that Sanghee wasn’t taking the break up well, but so was he. But he racked his brain unsure why Sanghee and Baekhui would turn gay for eachother. Youngil felt a slight sensation hit his thigh. He digged through his right pants pocket for his phone. “Hello?” He answered. “Yah! Youngil-ah. You coming or what?” It was his best friend Shiyoung. “Yeah, I’m coming,” Youngil continued to walk, “I just ran into your sister.” “You did? What she do?” “Nothing. But, I’m totally shocked by something.” “What is it?” Shiyoung asked waiting for an answer. “I would have never thought she would become gay,” Youngil said shaking his head. He heard laughter erupt from the other end of the phone, “My sister? Sanghee?” Shiyoung said surprised, “What made you think that?” “Baekhui was kissing her,” Youngil said in disappointment. Even though him and Sanghee weren’t together, he still couldn’t stand the fact that someone else was still kissing her. “Youngil-ah. Trust me. She isn’t.” Youngil could hear the seriousness in Shiyoung’s voice. “Now hurry up !” Shiyoung yelled and hung up the phone.


“ID please,” the guard said. He was tall, buff, and unbelievably y. “Okay. You can go in.” “Wahh. You think that as many times as I come here they would remember me by now,” Sanghee complained. As she turned to see her best friend beside her, Baekhui had disappeared. Sanghee searched the crowd, finding what looked like Baekhui by the bar. She maneuvered through the grinding crowd. At one point a guy gripped her waist and started dancing with her. Sanghee tried to pull away but he kept a steady hold. "Uhmm excuse me," Sanghee basically yelled in his ear. She could feel a slight bulge rub against the back of her thigh and squeezed her eyes shut. "Sir! Can you PLEASE get the off of me!" Sanghee could hear the music scratch and the lights flick on. She felt the man go stiff and she took the opportunity to push him away and continue her trip to the bar. By the time Sanghee got there Baekhui was gone. So Sanghee decided to take a seat. She started admiring TheUnderground. It was an old building that gave off the underground feeling. The faded bricks and the cracked wooden dance floor needed repairing. Sanghee leaned her back against the bar lost in her thoughts. They drifted everywhere but always ended on one certain topic. Youngil. Being away from him drives her crazy and something inside of her wants to tell him.

“Excuse me. What would you like to drink?” The bartender asked. “Uhh,” Sanghee started as she turned around on the stool, “I would like a--” “OH! Uhh… Sanghee-sshi,” Youngil said looking down. The awkward tension between them was deadly. “H-hey Youngil-ah,” Sanghee said with a small smile. “Sshi,” He said. “Youngil-sshi,” Sanghee said correctly. Youngil began fixing Sanghee’s drink without her telling him. Sanghee cleared and began, “What’re you doing here?” “Working. How about yourself?” Sanghee could hear Youngil’s effort to sound disgusted and hard. She quickly thought about how y he was at acting and giggled to herself. “I’m here to see my brother…” “Oh.” “Aren’t you afraid?” Sanghee said as she stared off behind the bar. Youngil placed her drink on the napkin in front of her, “Afraid of what?” “T-that what happened last time might happen again,” Sanghee said. She felt the awkwardness rise a little bit. The incident was more of a sensitive topic, but she couldn’t do anything except to worry for him. Shiyoung had gotten in some mess and Youngil typically backed him up like a best friend would do. “Ahh… That,” Youngil said scratching the back of his neck. “I’m over that,” he said with a fake smile. “Liar,” Sanghee mumbled. She was right and Youngil knew it. The fight terrified him to death. Youngil heard Sanghee tap her glass on the bar counter. “This time fill--” “Fill it with soju and a drop of beer,” Youngil finished her sentence.

By Sanghee’s 6th glass of soju and beer, her and Youngil had talked about everything in the world, from laughs to anger. “Youngil-ah,” Sanghee frowned. “Mwo?” “Uhhhh~ Do you… Would you like to knoww~ somethinnng?” She slurred with a grin. Youngil looked up from his magazine; business was poor when they were jamming to the biggest rappers. A smirk played on his lips, “What is it?” “Hahhah… I like youu. Like, I like like you… still. Kuuuuuuu~,” Sanghee covered her face along with her rosy cheeks. Youngil was dumbfounded. “Yah! You’re drunk. Stop drinking,” he said chugging down her glass of sojubeer. “You know, ever since we broke up… it’s been hard trying to get over you. It kinda when your back itches in that one spot that you can’t reach cuz you know theres no one to scratch it, so you scratch your back on the wall, but still won’t get… You know?” Youngil would’ve died laughing it hadn’t want to hurt Sanghee’s feelings. He knew exactly what she was saying; he felt the same way. “Sanghee-ahh~,” Youngil said as she began to sniffle, “Don’t cry. Why are you crying?” Youngil could never take it when Sanghee cried, especially when it’s his fault. “Noo. I just feel like an IDIOT! You don’t care about scratching backss~. Either that… or you just don’t like my back! Was it ugly? Did I have bumps? Have you scratched better backs?!!” Sanghee was way past the drunk stage. Youngil looked at Sanghee with caring eyes, “I think you need to go home.” “You done not tell me what to do!” Sanghee stared at Youngil. “SHIYOUNG-AH!!!” Sanghee screamed. Youngil jumped and tried to calm her down. People began staring and cursing at her. “Shiyoung-ah!!! Where are YOU??!!” “Sanghee-ah! Calm down!” Youngil managed. “I think I need to go home,” Sanghee said while rubbing the back of her head. If he hadn’t ever face palm himself, Youngil definitely did it then.

“Hahaa. You too--. Whats going on?” Shiyoung punched Sanghee in the arm, “Why are you being such a maniac?” Sanghee stared at the blankly. “Yah. She needs to go home… Please take her home,” Youngil whispered. Shiyoung nodded. “Come on baby sis, let’s go home,” Shiyoung said putting her arm around his shoulder and walking her out the door.


Heyy

This is the story i was talking about. Im trying something new so i hope i wont get bored with this one too.

The next update might be next month or sometime later this month. 

Love You Guys <3333333