(1/1)

Envy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Envy. Myungsoo hates that feeling. It spreads like fire and coarses through your veins like a bitter poison; It controls your mind and drives you mad, leaving a mess in its wake.

But why would he have to worry about it?

Kim Myungsoo succeeded in everything.

Until he met her.

Yoon Sunah.

She was perfect, her skills unaturally inhuman in everything, her natural beauty similar to an angel's.

At that moment, most would say he was lucky, facing the gorgeous girl, and so close to her too.

This wasn't the first time, of course.

They've stared at each other for hours at a time, exchanging small talk across the luxurious dinner tables.

Arranged marriages weren't uncommon in his family.

She was dubbed "Goddess" in high school.

Always top of the class in high school without even trying.

It's okay, Myungsoo had told himself, I will always be better in something else.

It was all a lie of course. Who was he up against?

Yoon Sunah. The prodigy. The Goddess.

Second place wasn't uncommon for him.

"Myung, she's really perfect, isn't she? Her skin is like porcelean" his best friend Sungyeol had said casually, eyes practically glowing.

"She has porcelean skin, alright...." Myungsoo whispered.

After graduating college as the second of his class, Myungsoo found himself seeing that flawless face once again.

The feeling of envy circled around him at his workplace.

She was the top of the company, he was her right hand man.

"Myungsoo-ah, could you go get me the papers?"

"Myungsoo-ah, can you please get me a cup of coffee?"

"Myungsoo-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter