I miss you ..

letters to the dead
{story will be written in jonghyun's pov}
 
Jagiya ,
How are you in the afterlife ? I hope you're doing way better there than when you were here .
I seriously don't know how I could have cheated on you ... you were the best anyone could ever have.
Remember the times when we stayed up late just to study for our exams ?
Remember the day when I confessed to you ? you were smiling like a child who won a teddy bear at a carnival .
 
Remember the day when I debuted ? I cried , you cried too . Our ugly sobbing was broadcasted on television the whole korea saw us .
Remember the day when we celebrated our first monthsary ? I bought roo to keep you company when I was overseas promoting .
Remember our second monthsary together ? We made each other couple rings and promised to keep them on forever .
Remember the times where we fought because of something stupid ? We always made up after that .
 
I should have remembered all the times I spent with you making precious memories when I was about to date her .
You gave me something she couldn't . True Love .
Yes , she is prettier than you .
Yes , she's hotter , cuter and smarter . but she isn't you .
You might be silly , dumb , childish , annoying at times but you're still you .
 
Because I was a silly dino , I gave in to temptation that night .
I forgot about all the memories we had made together .
I forgot that she was just pretending
I forgot that I had you
That was the dumbest mistake I made when I had you .
I shouldn't have gave in to temptation .
 
Now that you're gone , I truly understand the importance of having you in my life .
I miss seeing you in bed sleeping soundly when I reached home from a day's work
I miss cuddling with you and watching your favourite romantic dramas
I miss the times during winter when you would hug me and sleep because it was too cold
I miss taking polaroids with you and hanging them on our monthsary board
I miss taking stupid selcas with you
I miss your cooking
I miss you nagging at me to drop my clothes in the laundry basket
 
Most importantly , I miss you