❝ plotlines ❞

▬ ambrosia ▬ ( sm ent. and jellyfish ent. girl group! apply now! )
TE2FOwK.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
AMBROSIA
SM & JELLYFISH ENT.
ATHENA
qcY4IGR.png
POSITION: LEADER / LEAD VOCAL
TRAITS: SMART ALECK / RESERVED / QUIET
LOVE INTEREST: KEN / LUHAN (OPTIONAL)
As the leader, she is expected to be the most knowledgeable, and indeed she is. In every situation that is present, she can think of solutions that could save the group and the problem. Because she is a smart aleck, she becomes reserved and quiet, only talking to the members and the manager and to the fans. She won't talk unless needed to.
currently avaliable
APHRODITE
9YpkC7A.jpg
POSITION: FACE / VOCAL / DANCER
TRAITS: SLIGHTLY DUMB / CAREFREE
LOVE INTEREST: KRIS / N 
Ah, Aphrodite, the jack of all trades. She can sing and dance, but she is not the best in two. Because looks are more important to her than her brain, she tends to be slightly on the carefree side. Her problems are nonexistent, and she enjoys life to the fullest - of course, with those good looks of hers. 
currently avaliable
ARTEMIS
cxM8oSB.png
POSITION: LEAD RAPPER / MAIN DANCER
TRAITS: MYSTERIOUS / SLIGHTLY RUDE
LOVE INTEREST: LEO
Mysterious and rude, is what Artemis is. She doesn't take a from no one. Because of her attitude, people tend to stay away from her, and though Artemis thinks she just speaks her mind, a lot of people are afraid of her and rather approach a dragon than her. But don't be mistaken, she has a warm heart.
taken by HYUNVIRUS
hera
XyzP8i6.png
POSITION: MAIN VOCAL / LEAD DANCER
TRAITS: ARROGANT / SNOBBISH
LOVE INTEREST: CHANYEOL / RAVI
Ah, the snobbish Hera. When you meet her, you would think her good looks and ability to sing and dance would get her far! But then here comes her personality. She's arrogant, because she knows that she is loved by lots of people. She knows her place in the world, and she knows how to work her style to stay confident and at the top. 
currently avaliable
hestia
4v2YfNL.jpg
POSITION: VOCALIST / MAIN RAPPER
TRAITS: FRIENDLY AND WARM
LOVE INTEREST: SEHUN / HONGBIN
The friendliest girl in AMBROSIA. She will welcome you with a warm smile and cupcakes, if you want. But be warned, as much as she is nice, she is also quite rabid when you get her mad. But to no fear, she rarely uses her temper. Her warm and kind heart enchants those around her to befriend her. But of course, because of her outgoing personality, she couldn't keep a secret.
applicants [x] [x] [x]
aoide
YRtHzm4.png
POSITION: MAKNAE / VOCALIST / DANCER
TRAITS: PLAYFUL / OUTGOING 
LOVE INTEREST: HYUK / KAI 
LThe troublemaking maknae, Aoide. Because she can sing and dance as well, she would rather play video games than enhance her skills. Like a kid, she wants to always go out and play. Have fun under the sun and play pranks. She's a handful, but when she's onstage, that persona helps her in the long run.
currently avaliable
MANAGER KWON
6Rw5JGV.png
POSITION: MANAGER
TRAITS: CHILDISH 
LOVE INTEREST: Manager of VEXO 
Lo and behold, the childish manager of AMBROSIA. Though his looks and persona say childish, he's actually a hardworking and determined manager who wants the best for AMBROSIA. He'll do anything for the girls, and loves them as a family.
currently avaliable