Our Love story

Your Love is my Painkiller

26 years later since the derranged love story of Kris, LJoe and Jiyeon happened back in their little town.  It was been tough for Kris and Jiyeon to put their love into a pedestal because of the haunted memories of Jiyeon that continuously haunts her on their first and a half year of living together.  Although they've been to this hardship, still their love managed to bring fruit.  In the end this baby of theirs became the key for Jiyeon to breakfree from the shackles of her haunting memories of LJoe.

 

9months of child bearing was never been hard for Jiyeon. Kris was always been there on her side, caring and looking out for her.  But on the day of giving birth of their baby. Jiyeon passed away.  She left without even having the chance to see her first and last baby girl.  So was that day that Kris vowed to Jiyeon that he will only focus on looking to their only child.  Although it may always seem hard for Kris, but everytime it seems hard his baby's smilenever failed to cheer him up and to bring him back to his knees. The birth of daughter was almost too perfect but there was a single fault that came out. She's definitely healthy but she suffers into a unexplainable heart sickness.  Which is theorized inherited from her father Kris.


'Hyomin where do you want to eat? I'm starving.

'Eden I'm okay, don't worry as long as you're there by my side, I'll not ask for more.

-Then she tightens her entangled arm into his arm, while walking with her burning smile.

 

'You silly girl- He said then he smiled while he gently pinch her cheecks. Hyomin I love you, I won't ask for anything

more too as long as I have you. BUT I'll ask for food because I'm reallt hungry!

 

They laughed while walking their way to the park.


Eden and Hyomin, they arejust so famous in thier living community.  Hyomin is well known in her town becuase of her friendly, sweet and lovely attitude since she was a kid.  Everyone adores her, they say that she almost have everything that a girl would desire.  But even in this case, she actually never dated. You can't even imagine how many times she said no and refused to get suitored. "Love? I don't have time for that, it's just a silly emotion that you yourself create"  She once believed to this words, she never believed of 1 true love  since she only thinks of 1 man, his father Kris who is grievously ill.  But then afterKris's death, Eden came to her life.  Eden who Hyomin saw when she visited her parents tomb after the 40days mourning of Kris's death.  He was standing at the back of Hyomin and reached a handkerchief to Hyomin who is crying while talking sorrowful to her parents.  Their meeting was like magical, of all the men that came to Hyomin's life Eden was the first that she actually liked and felt like she already know him a long time ago, and the same thing with Eden to Hyomin.  Since that day Eden started to suitor Hyomin and continued to ask for her sweet "Yes" .  Since that day a different meaning of love was shown to Hyomin.  Eden was her first love and promised to each other to each others first and last.  And another magic that happened was since their love began there was never been a history where Hyomin's scikness attacked her.  It was indeed miracle said her doctor himself. That her heart rate suddenly became normal and stable.

But actually its because of these reasons why they became famous.  People making rumors of them, that Eden is actually into a satanic cault that's why Hyomin suddenly got cured. Or Hyomin is actually happy because of her father Kris's death.  But even with all these, they managed to keep themselves and their love lasting.


Inside the cafe where they decided to eat.  There a gloomy atmosphere strated to fill Hyomin's thought all of a sudden.  Taking a strong grip with the table cloth placed to her lap. She started speaking, speaking some words that even she is unsure about.

 

'Eden what if we can't pull out our relationship anymore? What if, if we can't take these rumors of us anymore? Eden wha-

Eden all of the sudden broke Hyomin's momentum when he reached and held her hand tightly. With his eyes only focused on her eyes with his smile that shows or speaks of "there's nothing to worry 'bout."

 

'Hyomin- he said without breaking his stare to her eyes.  No matter what people say to us I won't care.  If you get tired or if you ran out of reason to love me, I'll make a thousand new reasons for you to me again.  Hyomin I love you, and forever will.  He ended his words back to his smile full of confident.  Hyomin is only left staring back at him with her other hand concealing as she make tears of hapiness.

She made a tight grip back to Eden's hand while she stated with her tears slowly making way to her face. 'You taught me love in this harsh world, I love you Eden.. only you. I'm happy with you alone.


In the whole history of their relationship, not a single day came that Hyomin felt lonely on the side of Eden.  She was never been lonely but she is always affected to anything rumor she hears about themselves.  But Eden never fails to calm her down and to make her believe with their famous love.  It's always been Eden's practice that every after they finish eating, Eden always take a shot of Hyomin and take a napkin home with him. And after a day he'll give Hyomin the napkin with a sketch of her photo in it and a romantic letter on the other side. This practice of Eden never fails to bring Hyomin to her tears.  Eden always end up getting kissed to his cheeks and getting hugged like there is no tomorrow.

 

Eden and Hyomin was about have their way home.  But when a mini booth came to Hyomin's eyes and it was a Tarot card reader.  Since Hyomin is a fan of these readers and the magic of seeing the future, she dragged Eden to the booth although Eden is against it because he is the opposite of Hyomin when it come to this matters. 'Hyomin I don't want to do this.  Hyomin just looked back to him and said 'Eden it's just for fun don't worry.

 

Right in time they stepped inside of the booth, the teller suddenly flinched and said 'COULD THIS BE FATE?!