Why do you love me?

Everything about you

 

Luhan looked at himself in the mirror and sighed. He took a long look from his slim legs, then up to the hem of his shirt, his chest, and then up to his ruffled hair.

What did fans see so beautiful in him? He though he didn’t look sooooo pretty. His fans loved his face and wished he will always stay like that, but he just couldn’t see what was so special.

The door opened slowly, a slim body making his way inside the changing room. Luhan felt how a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, his back touching the chest of the other.

“Are you alright?” Sehun asked. Luhan forced a smile, but he knew he couldn’t lie to Sehun, so he just dropped his head and sighed again. Sehun placed a tender kiss on his temple.

“Luhan, what’s up? Are you tired?” Sehun asked. He was always worrying about the elder, and he wouldn’t rest until the other was smiling again. Luhan didn’t answer for awhile, he just stood there, on the couch next to his boyfriend. He opened his mouth a few times, but nothing would come out. Looking up at the younger, he spoke.

“Sehun.. What made you love me?” The rainbow-hair boy stared, confused by the sudden question.

“What do you mean?”

“What made you to fall in love with me? To spend your time with me, to care for me?” Luhan said again. He reached up to the other’s cheek, caressing it with his thumb. Sehun didn’t want to hesitate, he only wanted time to think of why the latter was acting like this.

“Luhan I-“

“I mean, why me? How am I that special?” Luhan said, leaning back on the back of the couch and pulling his legs up to his chest.

He loved Luhan too much to be explained in words. His smile, his laugh, his way of waking him up in the morning, his voice, his arms, his legs, his nose, his ear. He basically loved everything about Luhan.

Finally, after a long silence, Sehun smiled and stood up. He took a swift hold of Luhan’s hand, and walked in front of the mirror. Placing his head on the elder’s shoulder, he wrapped his arms around Luhan’s stomach and spoke.

“First of all, I really like your cute ears” Sehun placed a kiss on Luhan’s right earlobe, making the elder smile a little. Sehun moved his eyes up to Luhan’s eyes.

“Your soft hair, which doesn’t matter in what way you arrange it, it will still look the best on you” Sehun ruffled Luhan’s hair a little and kissed the back of his head.

“And these beautiful, sparkling eyes. I love how they sparkle with happiness in the light.” Sehun used his finger to trace around his eyes and stopped at his nose.

“Your button-like nose” Sehun said after, as his finger stood on the centre of his nose.

“Your cheeks, which you always puff when you want something” Sehun poked one cheeks with his finger. Luhan let out a giggle, his left hand placed over Sehun’s.

“Your voice. I like listening to you, it’s like a beautiful ballad sang by the most beautiful angel” Sehun’s hand moved down to his chin. He traced his jawline and came back to the chin.

“Your y jawline and chin, which make you look even better” Sehun’s lips moved to his jawline, placing small kisses along it. Luhan watched every move and his heart fluttered at all the compliments his boyfriend was giving him. After Sehun reached his earlobe again, and placed a last kiss there, his eyes travelled to his collarbones.

“Your collarbones, which are definitely something I like about you” Sehun touched the collarbones, which were hidden under the dark blue shirt Luhan was wearing at the moment. Sehun took his hand and brought it close to his mouth.

“Your pretty hands, which hold onto mine so tight, yet so tender.” Kissing every finger, Luhan smiled in the mirror and the younger smiled back. He was so happy he got blessed with such special person.

“And let’s not forget about your stomach” his hand traced a line down to his bellybutton and started to tickle the elder. Luhan squeaked in surprised and laughed as he tried to stop the younger.

“Sehun, seriously. You want me to die from laughing just before a performance?” Luhan said, his face a tone of red as he tried to calm down from laughing too much. Sehun only kissed his cheek again and placed his head back on Luhan’s shoulder.

“And have you ever noticed how good your legs look?” Luhan looked down at his legs covered in black skinny jeans and his sneakers. He couldn’t see anything so fancy about them, but apparently, Sehun loves his legs.

“The way you move” Sehun took his hand and lifted it just above their heads, Luhan turning underneath it like at a waltz. Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan’s waist and pulled him closer, until their bodies touched. Luhan blushed a little. He put his head on Sehun’s shoulder and started leaning from left to right.

“This is silly” Luhan said, a smile playing on his face as he inhaled the scent of his boyfriend. He heard Sehun hum, and they suddenly stopped.

“There is one more thing” Sehun said, still holding Luhan. The elder lifted his head to look at his boyfriend’s eyes.

“What is that?”

“Well, the thing I think I love the most about you… are your lips. Soft, rosy lips which I would kiss all day if I could” With these words, Sehun leaned closer to Luhan’s face, 2 pair or lips meeting. Luhan closed his eyes, feeling how his heart was exploding in his chest and as how small fireworks were playing in his head. It wasn’t the first time they kissed, but after all the compliments and acts from just few minutes ago, he was all warm inside.

Luhan brought a hand to the back of Sehun’s head, the other one who was now on the younger’s chest, gripping his shirt. Sehun pushed softly, until Luhan was pinned against the wall. His right hand was next to Luhan’s head on the wall, as the left one was on the side of the elder’s neck, his thumb caressing softly his jawline and cheek.

Sehun flicked his tongue over the bottom lip of the latter. His hand travelled down Luhan’s torso and reached to the hem of the shirt, lifting it a little and caressing the milky skin under. Luhan pulled away from the kiss, catching his breath.

“I love everything about you, and I fell in love with you because it’s you. Never compare yourself to someone else, alright?”

 Sehun pulled his hand away when there was a knock on the door, which pretty startled both of them.

“Gege, we’re starting” Lay’s voice was heard from behind the door.

“Okay, I’ll be out in a minute” He looked back at Sehun and winked, before kissing his cheek lightly and pulling him out of the changing room.

 

“I love you Sehun” Luhan whispered to the younger as they were waiting for the music to start.

“I love you too, more than you could imagine” Came the response.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Halloow guyss~

It's been some time, isn't it?...

.

I'm sorry for not being active these past few days.. but I wrote an oneshot to make up :D

Nah.. Somehow I don't feel satisfied with it...but somehow I do.

That's like, the first time I wrote a fluff chapter.. or is it? I dunno..

Anyway, (since here is already 3AM) yesterday was my birthday (happy bday me hohoho) and all day I was out with my friends, but then I came home and be like: "Imma write a fanfic since it's my birthday lol"  but yeah.

And me and CookiesMonsterr found this fanart of hunhan and she was like "write a fic about that" so here it is.

I hope you liked it, because I don't feel it was good enough. I was thinking of making it a , but then I was like naah, leave it this time.

Ok, not holding you anymore, please subscribe, comment and upvote if you liked it and I hope to see you at my other stories! Love you~

 

Bye my dear cheesecake lemons muffins and all the good stuff, Sam out!!