Suspects/Characters You Can Apply For

Death Note [Apply Open]

"Only one is the mastermind behind this game...the question is who?"


 

Angel

Musical prodigy ‘Angel’ comes from a prestigious background, owning everything in the world, but having a soul as cold as ice. Depressed and delusional, drugs and music are the sole strings that hold Angel on this earth. Angel lives isolated in a world within his/her mind unable to move forward in time. Each breath of air is like a dagger to the heart, and no warmth in the world will melt this cold soul.

 

Ghost

‘Ghost’ hears nothing of the surrounding world. Having been deaf after a near fatal accident, Ghost lives life with a constant smile when in truth rage boils beneath the calm surface. Driven by the desire to get revenge upon all those who have ridiculed him/her Ghost lives each day planning a scheme of sheer evil against all enemies. On surface, lies a quiet, gentle character that spends all their time reading in dark corners.

Messenger

'Messenger' knows everything that goes on within the outside world and within the school grounds. Nothing will trick him/her and it would be highly foolish to try. Though they may seem foolishly cheerful, in truth, they are always looking. Searching for anything suspicious. anything that will give them information. The number one rule with Messenger is this; Never trust them. 

Rogue

‘Rogue’ is a violent and sadistic teen who is widely hated by all those who cross their path. With a tendency for hostility, Rogue lives each day in crime, lying hidden in the shadows while silently tormenting their victims. Weak mentally and unable to win without their strength, Rogue is a coward beneath the acts of violence. The act of force is all an illusion which shields the true soul that lies beneath.

Brain

Intelligent beyond their years, ‘Brain’ is a mastermind who portrays a kind face when inside lies a manipulative devil. Gifted with super intelligence, Brain plays the pawns of his/her game until victory is an assured prize. Though appearing to be a helpful and diligent student, Brain is in fact the most devious of all as they are able to manipulate anyone using their mind alone.

Protector

The guardian of all the weak and powerless, ‘Protector’ stands strong against all obstacles, shielding the weak beneath their light. Perhaps the most honest of all, Protector is the only one that can be trusted in a world full of fraud and deceit. However, they lie hidden in the most horrible of conditions, simply waiting for the moment when their help is needed. Though Protector may seem cold-hearted and aloof, they are one of the warmest and kindest of people.

Sun

Able to pass happiness and light upon all those who cross them, ‘Sun’ is like the guardian of light. Sun will always be willing to help whoever enters their ring and no lies or flaws seem to be visible upon first glance. In truth, Sun holds a dark secret close to his/her heart which holds them in the arms of constant fear. Chased by the eyes of the past, Sun lives each day in a constant nightmare, wishing for nothing more than to escape. On surface lies the most cheerful of all characters, with a warm heart and helping hand extended in your times of need.

 Blue pill

A beautiful being created so magnificently that they seem inhuman...almost godlike. But despite this beauty, 'Blue Pill' will always remain a cold-hearted being. Nothing will ever reach past the beautiul exterior and it would be foolish to do so. Gifted with a mind much more complex and fascinating thn anyone you will ever meet, this very mindset is what drives Blue Pill to the edge. Every thought, every emotion triggers the dark, unwanted past within their minds and they will resort to whatever it takes to forget. 


Bloody Dumpling

Cheerful and very disturbingly eccentric, 'Bloody Dumpling' is your very example of grim. With a surprisingly grim and rather strange fondness for blood and gore Bloody Dumpling will most certainly shock you with the things he/she says. But do not worry...no lies will be kept within this being. They are honest and true to their nature with no tricks hidden up their sleeves. Though they do have a strange like for horrific events, they are courageous and unfazed by most things. 

 

White

The purest of the 10, 'White' is like the guardian of truth. Everything that falls upon White will be lit in a beautiful glow as warm as White's heart. The symbol of purity and justice, leave it to White to decide what is moral and right. Otherwise you may find that you land yourself in a dark tunnel with no way out. Of course at times, she/he may lead you astray. Be wary when nearing the light, for it may very well blind you.