#STAYSTRONGNAMSONG

WHO IS NEXT SHORTs *HIATUS*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you are still upset about that." Taehyun was getting pissed off. Minho hasn't been talking to him directly since the kissing scene was shot for their parody. Minho moved away when Nam tried to sit close to him. "Fine, be like that. It's not like it affects me if you don't talk to me at all. I am just talking to you because Jinwoo-hyung said you cry too loudly in your sleep. And it's making Seunghoon-hyung worry about your mental state. Seungyoon-hyung  is upset that you are just like a zombie these days around us. Tss. Fine. Be like that."

Minho still didn't look at Nam which pissed him off more. "And who was the who called Jinwoo-hyung his girl on WINNER TV? I was just doing my job. And we didn't even really kiss. It was stage freaking kiss, you babo." Nam snarled. "I am wasting my time explaining this to a child. Fine. Be by yourself. Ain't nobody got time for your emo streak."

Nam was able to leave when Minho held on to the corner of his shirt. He turned around and saw that Minho was already doing his doggy aegyo face. "That is not going to work on me." Nam knew otherwise but he knew that Minho needed a lesson regarding boundaries. 

Minho's eyes started to tear up and Nam was done for. "Could you just please stop hugging me too much in public and in photo shoots. If people find out about us, we are so dead."

"Arasso." Was the first word out of Minho's mouth in days. 

"You know I love our brothers a lot, ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter