Oh why?

Just Friends

Brog,

     It's me again, your idiot owner, Ree. I hope you still know who I am after all the those stupid things I've done. Demn, why do I have to say that line whenever I blog? Sorry I dont even know too but. Wanna know what happened? OMG DUDE? SO, YOU THINK IM GONNA SHARE IT??? UGH NO!!!!1! You don't really have to know that today was me and Baek's Friendship Anniversary.. he he *snort snorts* 

 

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahh? The thing is... i'm the only one who knows about this so-called-occasion. Well.. It's been three years when he and I met. Three friggin years for being friends. FRIENDS. JUST FRIENDS T^T 

 

You know how we met, Brog. You know how all these feelings started and you know the things i've done for this boy //3 Love at first sight? YES MAYBE

Up until now, I still don't get why he still don't know .. that I-.. I like him? NO!!! I love him. I love him to the extent that I feel like skinning every girl that would get close to him. >///< OH OPPA! CURSE YOU FOR BEING SO.. CUTE AND DUMB.

 

There are times when I just wanna shot his head or push him off of a cliff for being so numb for not feeling anything whenever I sprinkle him with love. He doesn't even know how I wanted to piss when some of our friends tease us for looking like a "cute couple".

 

UGH UGH UGHUGHHGHUGH IDIOT! How will you even know when your type of girls are. SKINNY? PRETTY? AND WHU WHUT WAS THAT?? FLIRTY? Yeah really? Flirty? So you just want girls to flirt around? DUDE, thats just so wrong! D: I don't even know why you have to look for other girls when i'm just here. HELLO? Incase you have forgotten? Im actually just exactly what you're looking for.. minus those adjectives I have mentioned earlier. Why exactly, you say? Well... I'm also a girl for fck's sake! D: I have those things that those girls have too.. I mean like.. hehe how do I say this.. UGH DO I HAVE TO SAY THE EXACT PHRASE, BROG? SORRY WONT GONNA SAY YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO KNOW HEHEHEHE..

 

Anyway.. maybe. JUST MAYBE. Another three years from now? *sigh* I dont know but.. maybe you'll be able to read this and recognized that it was actually me, Ree. Your bestfriend. Your "dude". And, yes. I have loved/love you for a long time. I really don't have the balls to tell you that I love you. I love you more than I love spending with my girl friends. I love it when you ask me to go out with you. Even though sometimes you'd ask me to go out to help you shop, you know? I dont care. I dont really because it only means spending more time with you. I like the feeling when sudden things surprises you because sometimes you would unconsciously hug me. *~* I dont really know why you have no time to notice me even if sometimes I drown myself with too much make-up. sobs Byun Baekhyun. I have never been inlove like this to someone. 

Ohhhhh...

 

Before I forget, I really hope that you and your wife to be will be on good terms when you guys get married already. Wow, yeah. Today, you announced that you are bound to get married. On the day I fell so hard for you three years ago. So hard that knowing what your family's plan for you makes me wanna lock myself in a coffin. In a coffin that no one will be allowed to open unless you try to open it. Why does it have to be you? /3 *sigh* Wow. This is shocking. You'll be getting married when we graduate.

 

I guess you will never fall me not even when I tell you. Tch never.

 

 

Heh. Happy Friendship day to you and me, Baek.

Just friends

xoxo, Ree