Final

What Am I to You?

 

I'M SO SORRY. I DIDN'T REALISE I STILL HAD THIS HIDDEN FROM PEOPLE! I kept wondering why people were asking me if I was going to update it...lol >_< Welp, here it is. Again I apologize if nothing makes sense in this. I was like a mish mash of crapness I wrote up.

 


 

Kyungil sat the usual bar that he went to, taking shots and smoking his cigerette. He looked at the time.

Maybe I should go home.

 

ℓℓℓ

 

You sat by the window of both yours and Kyungil's apartment. He was out late, probably drinking again. You waited for him. You always did ever since he decided to do this. He was changing. Did he not love you anymore? Is that why he was doing this? You realized tears are falling down your face, so you wiped them and got up.

What am I to you, Kyungil?

So you decided not to stay up for him.

 

ℓℓℓ

 

You sitting at the window again, looking out to the busy city. Kyungil was sitting in a couch, just staring into space. You glanced at him once in a while. No one say anything, just silence. You decided to break the silence.

  

"So...how was your day so far?"

 

There was no answer from him. You scoffed. You could take this silence anymore. You needed to get out of this apartment.

 

"I'm going out."

 

Still receiving no answer from him, you left the room anyway. You grabbed your coat and headed for the front door. Before you could open the front door, you were pulled back by your left shoulder.

 

"Where are you going?!"

 

You scoffed at him again. "I told you I was going to go out."

 

You slapped his hand away, but he tried to stop you. You pushed him away and opened to door, leaving him in the apartment. Kyungil sat on the couch and ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

How am I suppose to ask her to marry me?!

 

ℓℓℓ

 

You sat at a park bench, waiting for the other person on the line to pick up. You held back your tears.

 

"Hello?" a familiar woman's voice answered. Tears formed in your eyes when you heard her voice.

 

"Umma." you said through your tears.

 

"___________? How are you? Are you crying?!" your mother questioned.

 

"I can't take it anymore, umma. With him."

 

"What? But you two have been dating for four years. What happened?"

 

"He’s been going out and drinking again. Like before we went out."

 

"___________, maybe something is just wrong with work—"

 

"I just need to stay with you for now. I can't stand it anymore. Just for a week to let me figure things out."

 

"Alright. You're father and I will pick you up tomorrow?"

 

"Okay. Thank you, umma."

 

ℓℓℓ

 

Kyungil woke up and you weren't in bed with him. He noticed that your stuff on the dresser was going. He checked drawers and closet. Your stuff was all gone. He looked out the window and saw you loading your stuff into a car. He grabbed his jacket and ran out the doors and stairs. He saw you and ran to you, turning your around and  hugging you.

 

"Where are you going?! Don't leave me. I love you, ___________." he hugged you tightly, like he would die if he let you go.

 

"Y-yah. Let me go, Kyungil." He shook his head like a child.

 

"N-no. Not till you tell me you're going to stay."

 

You got angry and pushed him away.

 

"Yah Song Kyungil. What am I to you, huh?! Ever since we went out, you've never gone out drinking and partying so much like you've been doing for the past few weeks. Everyone warned me about this side of you. So what the heck is going on that has been making you drink and partying so much?! Just what am I to you?"

 

"___________, please don't leave—"

 

"I'm sorry. But I need time away from you, Kyungil. I'll be gone for a week."

 

"No, ___________—"

 

"Kyungil. I'm going. You can't stop me."

 

With that, you turned your back to him and got into your father and mother's car. Driving away, you looked back and saw your boyfriend looking disappointed. You wiped the tears that had fallen down your face.

 

Kyungil looked up at the sky, mad at himself.

 

ℓℓℓ

 

Kyungil laid in the couch at the club. It was only the fifth day since you left, but he'd been going out every one of those night. He was mad at himself. The noise of the club didn't bother him, as the alcohol he took made everything feel numb to him. He took out a cigarette and took a drag. He watched at people were dancing. He decided he wanted to dance too. So he drunkenly got up and danced with the other club attenders. He danced till he hit the couch he had been laying on before. Someone took seat by his head. He looked and saw his friend Jang Yijung. He has bruise all over his face.

 

"What the heck happened to you?" he asked.

 

"Nothing. I don't want to take about it." Yijung sighed. Yijung looked down at his friend raising an eyebrow. “What about you? Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with ___________?"

 

Kyungil was saddened by the mentioned of your name.

 

"She left me. For a week, she's leaving me."

 

"What?! The hell did you to her?!" Yijung exclaimed.

 

"I've been trying to figure out a way to propose to her, but I ended up not for talking her and going out late for drinks and partying to get my mind off of the proposal."

 

"You're so stupid! I thought you said she was the one. That you gave up the parties and the late night drinking just for her."

 

"I did. But I messed up. And she doesn't want to talk to me."

 

"I'm calling the other guys—"

 

Kyungil grabbed the younger man’s arm to stop him.

 

"No. I just want to be alone right now."

 

ℓℓℓ

 

Kyungil threw everything in his way to the ground. Everything was reminding him of you. He sat down on the floor chucking the nearest thing by him, away. He took out a cigarette and lit it up. He stared at the smoke coming out of his mouth, looking dejected. His phone started to ring. He answered it.

 

"What?" he asked emotionalness.

 

The voice on the other side chuckled. "When Yijung said your were miserable, he wasn't lying."

 

"What do you want, Jaeho?"

 

"I'm here to help. And yeah, Yijung told all of us and how you didn't want help."

 

"I don't want your help!"

 

"Whoa. Calm down. Fine. But I just need you to come to the bridge where we all use to hang out."

 

"Why?"

 

"Just because. You better come, or I'll drag—"

 

"Alright! I'll come." Kyungil grumbled.

 

"See you later then!"

 

ℓℓℓ

 

Your phone started ringing as you were cooking. You answered the phone, balancing it between your ear and shoulders.

 

"Hello?"

 

"___________?"

 

"Sihyung? Why are you calling me?"

 

"Is it alright if we hang out today?"

 

"I'm kinda busy today though."

 

"Awww. Really?"

 

"Yeah. Sorry."

 

There was sigh. "It's fine. I'll leave to continue what you were doing."

 

"Alright. See you then, Sihyung."

 

You ended the call as you went back to cooking. You were almost done, but the doorbell ringing caught your attention.

 

"Really?" You muttered. You turned off the burner and went to open the door. You swung open the door and your eyes widened. "Dokyun? Alright, what is going on?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Something is going on. Sihyun just called me before and now you're here."

 

"Uh…"

 

"So what's going on?"

 

"Well—" He was cut off by his phone ringing. He looked at the caller id and frowned, answering it. "What? I was just about to bring her, Jaeho. Couldn't you have waited—What?! Oh my god. Yeah! I'm bringing her."

 

"Dokyun?"

 

He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of her parents house.

 

"Kyungil is in trouble."

 

"What?! What's happening?!"

 

"The guys and I were trying get you and Kyungil to talk to each other again. But...uh….I seems that Kyungil is….uh…"

 

"He's what?! Dokyun just tell me."

 

"He's on a bridge...and he ready to...uh you know—"

 

"Oh my god." You gasped, covering your mouth.

 

ℓℓℓ

 

"....il!!!!!"

 

Kyungil held onto the lamppost and looked down at the water. Everything seemed to clear from his mind at this height.

 

"Oh my god Kyungil!!! Get down from there!!" Jaeho yelled.

 

"YAH! Song Kyungil!!!" Sihyung shouted.

 

"Holy crap. This was not suppose to happen." Yijung muttered.

 

"What the heck is going on?!" you shouted, closing the door on Dokyun’s car and running towards the boys.

 

"How did you guys let this happen?" Dokyun asked.

 

"He just did it. I swear! We couldn't stop him." Jaeho said.

 

"It's true." Yijung agreed and Sihyun nodded.

 

"Kyungil!" you shouted at him, running to him.

 

"___________?!" He asked, turning around to you. He almost slipped off, but you quickly grabbed his hand.

 

"Kyungil, why are you doing this?" you asked.

 

"I just needed to clear my mind."

 

"So you weren't going to jump?"

 

"What?! No!" A sigh of relief left you. You looked back at him.

 

"Please get down, Kyungil. Please."

 

Kyungil smiled at you.

 

"I can't let  you go."

 

"What are you talking about, Kyung—"

 

"I am crazy about you, yes I am, a lot."

 

"Kyungil—"

 

"So put your eyes to mine only." You were about to say something, but he jumped down to the sidewalk, getting on one knee. He was still holding you hand. "___________, will you marry me?"

 

You gasped and covered your mouth. Tears started to form in your eyes. He smiled at you and repeated what he said before.

 

"I can't let you go. I am crazy about you, yes I am, a lot. So put your eyes to mine only."

 

"Yes. I'll marry you." you cried.

 

"Really?!" he asked. He leaned in to kiss you.

 

"Yes! Just don't do that ever again! You had me scared!!" You cried again, pulling away and hitting him. "You jerk!"

 

Kyungil chuckled, wiping your tears away. He kissed you again and rested his forehead onto yours, looking into your eyes. "Tell me your love."

 

"I love you, Kyungil."

 

"I love you too, Ms. future Song."

 


 

A/N: (┳Д┳) Again, I apologize if it doesn't make sense. And for any grammer mistakes or just mistakes in general. I'm just too lazy to reread and correct them. This is only my second fanfic. /runs away ashamed/

A/N (140707): OH LAWLS Have you guys seen HISTORY's Psycho mv? Freaking Song Kyungil and his pelvis dance/rubbing was all up in my face like hsokjfdksljflkdsjflkajfkdljflkasjdl

xD

He's like becoming my bias in the group. I'M SORRY JAEHO.