Well it's just a fine day

Perfect Lovers

HYOYEON P.O.V : 

     "Don't you think they're from Throne High School?" 

 One of the girl ask her friend, " You're right chingu-ya.."

  Hyoyeon silently watch every move of the couple that actually from Throne HIgh School. Not just her that notice that, all of the customer in the restaurants notice it. Throne High School is not just a normal high school in South Korea. Everyhwhere they go, people know that. 

  " I'm want to be in that school too. How lucky to get into that just like that" , Hyoyeon sigh exclaim to her friends.

 " Well, that's everyone dream, but that school only for every chaebol in our country you know!!" the girl explained.

    Hyoyeon not a normal girll from normal that she goes to normal high school. She also part of chaebol family, it's just that she live in different area because of the situation that happen to be really emergency to his father. She need to leave Japan and back to Korea because his father business become more stable. Because of sudden situation, they only got a house near Gangnam only. Still she grateful for that, but only one thing that she want fromher parents. Entering the Throne High School. THe place they live is far from Throne high school, so she goes to normal high school only. The reason why she want to enroll to that school because of one guy that she met during trip to China. She want to know about that guy.

   " I'll go first, bye", Hyoyeon walk after spending with them.

        Later that night,

 "Hyoyeon-ah, come down eomma and appa want to tell you something"

 " What do you want to tell me, eomma?" Hyoyeon feel curious about her parents behavior.

" Since your appa finally our real house, you'll go to THrone HIgh School that you always wish for" her mom explained.

 " REALLY!!!! You're not joking right!!!!!!" Hyoyeon scream dibelief of what she heard just now.

 " Since that high school is more near to where we live, so just go to that until graduation", her dad exclaim. 

 " Gomawo, eomma appa" Hyoyeon gratefully thank her parent.

   Finally she can wear Throne High School uniform that everyone dream of. It's her dream ever since.