one

Picture Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

3 Years ago I was driving in an high way with my boyfriend named mark. He's simple, not too rich and not too boastful, he actually doesn't know how to drive a car that's why everytime we go out i'm the one who drives the car for the both of us. Well that's just one of the example of his simplicity, his a picture perfect guy.

 

That time the rain was so hard and the clouds are already dark, I asked him if we could move our date on another day but he insisted cause he said this was our very first anniversary together and he planned so much for the event that he did. I felt so touched, very touched, never once a guy did this for me. I am so thankful to have mark by my side. 

 

As I drive the way got so much foggier, the fog increases as we go. I was afraid that something might happen bad but mark reassured me that everything would be fine by holding my hand, that made my condition alot better. 

 

Thunders can be heard outside the car, and i'm afraid of thunders especially when i'm driving cause I get easily distracted. Mark pulled out something from his bag and insert it on the dvd player of the car, I looked at him and he smiled at me. The song started playing and it's his favorite song 'Playground', he turned the volume a bit louder so that I won't be distracted. I remember him always saying that I should always listen to this song if I feel sad or scared, cause his always part of the song and so that I would always remember him. 

 

I smile as I listen to the song. This kind of moments is my very favorite moments with mark, these moments are worth it to be beautiful memories. As the chorus goes he would always sing along with his not-so-nice voice and that always makes me laugh, well mark really knows how to make me smile and laugh at times like this. 

 

These moments disappeared when the music suddenly stopped, mark checked the dvd player but it didn't respond. Well I forgot to tell him that were in a very high place, wherein dvd players can't play anymore. I told him it's ok since the only problem right now was the fog, it was so foggy that I couldn't see what's ahead. I opened the headlights and gladly it worked for me. 

 

Minutes later we heard a very loud honk behind us, mark looked at the side mirror and saw a truck rushing over us. I was so worried that I need to turn quickly but little did I know we are at the end of the cliff, and I can only remember myself screaming for help with mark hugging me. The surroundings became dark and I heard glasses shattering, I can feel pain on my body and I can't feel mark hugging me anymore. I want to cry but I can't open my eyes, it was so dark and I can't feel anything. Minutes later I heard the ambulance helping us, shoutings over her and over there, but no I can't still feel the sorroundings, i can hear everyone but I can't see, I can't feel my own body, and pain hovered my body. Then I out. 

 

 

2 Years later

 

"Ya suzy! Bae Suzy, can't you hear me?! ah your really annoying" Jiyeon, suzy's bestfriend calling her with her annoyed voice. Suzy was writing something on her personal diary, and she always pretend to not hear anyone who calls her. 

 

Suzy is in 2nd year college now, she didn't lose anything after the incident and she's perfectly fine. She spent 2 years to recover in that accident, and her parents didn't allow her to drive again because of traumatic experience. She may forgot about the past memories but until now she still didn't forget her one and only boyfriend, Mark. 2 years passed and suzy still didn't know where did mark go, everytime she ask her parents they would shake their head and not answer her. Suzy still believes that mark is alive but she just doesn't know where he is right now. 

 

In this diary that suzy's writing on is her past memories with mark. She would always write in her diary everytime she's at school, even her friends are so curious why suzy is still into diaries even th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter