Love Letter

My Everlasting Love

"How could he choose his stupid drama over spending my birthday with me!"

Sungyeol said before throwing his poor pillow at Myungsoo's night stand. He looked at the pillow with anger in his eyes until he catshed a glimps of something white falling to the ground. He growned before standing and lifting it from the ground.

"what's this?Dear yeolie.......This is Myungsoo's hand writing!Ohh!! I'm so gonna read this and about when he comes back!"

He started reading the following.

Yeolie,

I’ve been meaning to write this letter for awhile, I’ve never had a hard time saying what I feel but that seems to have changed ever since I met you. Even now, I’m finding it difficult to write down everything you have given me. How can I begin to write down the love I have known? So let me describe the gift you have given me, because mere words aren’t enough. 

I know that in every age, in every place, love is certain to be there, so there’s no reason to tremble because life on earth is but one brief moment, a moment truly worth living for. I have found that out by being with you. Having you in my life has brought me more happiness than a lifetime could bring. You've touched my life so deeply in your own way that you’ve helped me laugh and become my own self. I feel like I've searched my whole life and I have finally found the one meant for me and even though our time together was short, it will not be forgotten but remembered forever and ever. 

Thanks to you I have conquered the world’s greatest challenge-Love and I will always be grateful for this extraordinary gift only we shared. In heart, and through the bind of love, you will always be my family, for my love was bound to you. Meeting you has made me realize how precious and fragile love can be. I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a life time of never knowing you. I can’t begin to imagine life without your touch and warm embrace but I know that some day the miles between us won't matter . I want you to know that what lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.    

I know that life seems to be a struggle after another. Our scenery is constantly changing, but there is one thing that remains constant…my love for you. Sungyeol, I want you to emerge into your greatness. I’ve always had faith in you so be the best that you can and believe in your dreams as I believe in you. And although I won't be there to see you shine even more and be a part of your future and dreams, know that in the distance... I will be there with you.            

…I love you with all that I am, all that I was, and all that I ever will be.

With everlasting love,

Myungsoo.

Sungyeol was scarlet red by the moment he reached the end of the letter and silently cursed himslef for even doubting the others love for him.How could he think of him this way when  Myungsoo was probably guilty that he can't attend his birthday.Sungyeol wiped a tear that he didn't even notice falling from his eyes and kissed the letter before putting it down on his night stand before he heard the familiar vibration of his cell phone from the sheets of his bed.He oepned it and read it.

To yeolie-pop:

I'm terribly sorry yeol that I couldn't be there when you blow your birthday candeles but I just wanted you to know that My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that’s why I’m here, to show you that life can be good when somebody cares . Happy Birthday to my angel!

  •  

 

I love you Lee Sungyeol !

From Myungie <3

To Myungie:

I love you too You idiot ! I read your letter ! How could you hide that from me!

From:Yeoli-pop

 

"Yah!Lee Sungyeol! Come here so we can celebrate your birthday! You don't want sungjong to eat all of the cake ,do you?!"

Said Sunggyu loud enough for Sungyeol to hear . Sungyeol gave another look at his phone before he went to The other members.

"Thank God you finally came ! you wereone minute away from Losing your cake!" Said Sunggyu while looking at the maknae.

"Sungyu-Hyung! I won't lose my cake to no one!Sungjong if you want candy then go buy some!" Sungyeol said while smiling at Sungjong although he was trying to look angry but he couldn't because of Myungsoo's text and letter.

"Are you trying to thank him or scold him cause you sure don't look angry to me" 

Said Sunggyu while giving him a strange look along with the Yadong couple and woohyun.

"Come on already let's celebrate and get on with eating already!"

Said the seemingly hungry maknae.

"Yeah" 

Agreed the rest of the group.

"saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Sungyeol shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~"

Cheered everyone in sink while Sungyeol blowed the candels happily and made a wish before looking at the rest of infinite.

"So,what did you wish for?" 

Said Dongwoo while jumping around in pure joy.

"Who cares as long as we eat the damn cake" 

Said Sungjong.

"Yah!Watch your words!"

Said Gyu-Leader.

"It's a secret Dongwoo, and Let's start digging in shall we?"

Sungyeol said.

"Do you even have to ask?"

Said Sungjong before jumping at the cake luckily Sunggyu as there to keep him at a safe distance from the Coffee flaveored cake.

Sungyeol wished for his and Myungsoo's Love To Last to enternity if that's even possible and that nothing will break them apart because they simply are that deep in Love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So what did you think about this sugar-coated oneshot ? is that enough fluff for you guys? lol 

Hope you enjoyed reading it! Comment and subcribe and upvote!

Hena out!