Apo.. (it hurts) [FC]

Yah! Bang yongguk.. tonight, you'll sleep on the sofa.

Himchan slammed himself on the bed roughly after he locked the door, he felt quite bitter and it's not usual of himself. Slowly, he cooped his face in the pillow.. cursing of course. Himchan currently isn't feeling very good, because first.. he have fever and second is..... 'yongguk's girlfriend' and it frustrates him more because his head aches when he saw yongguk talking to other girl in front of his very eyes. And then suddenly, his door is knocked...

" Himchan-ah.. are you alright in there? open this door, I want to enter the room here.. open up. "

and it annoys himchan to the point he is thinking, HE WANTS TO KILL THIS FREAKING MAN, what a selfish guy.. he just talked to a 'girlfriend' earlier and now he want to sleep in the same bed as himchan? OH NO, YOU DIDN'T.

Himchan opened the door with annoyance, he stares at yongguk with full of hatred.. 

" What are you doing here, Bang Yongguk? " raises himchan's eyebrows with sarcastion lips on his face..

" and why are you staring at me like that? you look scary.. " laughs yongguk in amusement, he shows his gummy smiles and it really annoys himchan.

Himchan took yongguk's pillow and blanket with his bitter face and throws it outside of their room.

" There.. clear enough, Mr.Bang ? " 

" Woah.. what are you? hey.. why did you do this? are you trying to pick a fight here? " reacts yongguk.

" No.. I hate you, Bang Yongguk-sshi. And you see those sofa? it's pretty comfy right? SLEEP THERE TONIGHT. "

and himchan slammed the door with anger.

yongguk sighed with frustration when he look at the sofa.. " I totally forgot chanie have a fever and now I know why he is mad, it's probably about the 'girlfriend' issues, and this is a hassle."

But somehow, yongguk felt guilty and he started to talk to himchan through the door..

"Chanie-ah.. can you hear this? I just want to say i'm sorry for displeasing you.. actually, those relationship was set up by LOEN ent.. it's for our comeback.. I really don't have feelings for that girl at all, it's a business relationship and why should I'd be involved with her, when I already and clearly.. have Kim Himchan." comforts yongguk.

And then, the door opened automatically and himchan hugged yongguk really tightly.. but yongguk could feel his T-shirt is wet on the shoulders, HIMCHAN IS CRYING.. he is crying silently on yongguk's shoulder... Yongguk then felt really guilty and whispers to himchan, " I treat you something delicious tonight, stop crying chanie please.. " 

" Pabo.. don't sleep on the sofa tonight. You know I'm scared of darks right? " says himchan and yongguk could hear himchan's slowly laughing.

" Then should I buy a lot's of food then? " smiled yongguk to himchan.

" Yes.. a lot of it, cure my fever, bbang. "

" This is the typical you afterall.. " says yongguk in laughters.