You WHAT?

My Biggest Benefit

Practice ended. Eli came running up to me and hugged me. We were trying to look like a couple since AJ was watching and we knew it.

“How’d I do?” he said out loud so everyone could hear as he was still hugging me.

“You were great.” I smiled up at him.

AJ came in between Eli and I and copied what we had just done. AJ acted like he was Eli and did what we did.

“How’d I do?” he emphasized on I.

“Well I wasn’t really paying attention. But I bet you did good.” I smiled, trying not to over-do it.

He looked a bit pissed off, “I hope you know I’m a much better dancer than Eli~”

“Oh yeah?” I tried to sound interested.

“Yes ma’am.” he confidently smiled.

“Well why don’t you stop bragging. I’m looking for a boyfriend, not a dance parter.” I struggled out of his grip and headed to Eli.

“Kim Seona!”

I turned to look at him, “Kim Jaeseop?”

“I could be your boyfriend. I like you.”

“You what and what?”

“Why don’t you come with me and I’ll show you a good time~” he tried to hug me again.

I dodged him, “Thanks, but no thanks. I already have a boyfriend — Eli.”

Dongho chuckled.

AJ stood there in anger for a few seconds before storming out of the studio.

“Don’t worry, Nana. He’s just jealous.” Kevin said to me.

Perfect~ “Oh, was he like this with all of Eli’s girlfriends?”

“Surprisingly, no. You’re the only girlfriend, out of all of our exes, that Jaeseop has ever tried to get at.”

“Interesting~”

“Well… I’ll text you or tweet you.” he went to join the rest of U-Kiss.

“Bye Nana!” All of U-Kiss besides Eli and AJ said.

“Bye!” I yelled. Kevin and the rest of U-Kiss left the studio.

“Ready?” Eli came next to me.

“Yup. And I think our plan is working smoothly.”

“Good. All begins well, all ends well.”

We left and got another taxi to bring us home.