c1

내게로 고백
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1.

I think I made the wrong choice when I chose studying over fame. Maybe if I picked the other route, would I have been a successful doctor like my parents?

I was 15 and stupid, I wanted what most kids my age wanted, fame. I auditioned at every audition that was in my reach. At first, I tried singing but that wasn’t working really well because I . My pitch was horrible and the only good thing about me was my looks which is why YG Entertainment rejected me.

SM Entertainment was my second choice and I got admitted in. I didn’t get to sing during the audition or act, all I did was stand there and they accepted me. If I was more mature back then, I would have never been a trainee, but everyone makes mistakes.

I rejected the offer to join a girl group. One, I couldn’t sing at all and I didn’t just want to be the “visual.” Two, I would be outshined by all the other girls in the group and I didn’t want that when I was 16, what I wanted was acknowledgement. Like when I walk on the streets people would recognize me, so being in a four member girl group wouldn’t help me much unless I was extremely pretty and talented.

So I took up acting. At first, I was a few minor roles here and there and I could only get a little bit of screen time. Sometimes, they would call me while I’m on my way to the set to say that I was replaced. It was hard during my first few months of being a rookie actor.

Things started to pick up as I was in a scandal with one of my sunbaenim, which was not true. He’s not my type but I’m glad he hugged me in front of everyone or else I wouldn’t be the me today.

Apparently, my 5 minutes of fame got me to high places. It only took me 5 minutes to earn a lead actor role for a romantic comedy. I was more than happy because this was the moment I’ve been trained for.

#2.

The whole drama was about me being stubborn about the wod love and the other main actor trying to make me fall in love with him. Maybe he was so serious about his acting that I began to develop a small crush on him. Who wouldn’t like him? He was Song Joongki.

I don’t know why I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter