[REQUEST] D.O

Sunshine and Rainbows: One-shot collection [OPEN but NOT TAKING IN REQUESTS ]

D.O - when he forgot his anniversary with his girlfriend..so he did aegyo which made his girlfriend melt.       

A/N: thanks for requesting ! hope you like it (:

Happy birthday jonghyun, 300dayswithBTS, 2yearswithEXO, 6yearswithSJM

love you all many many HEHHE


Jieun waited impatiently for her boyfriend to answer her call, however, she was only answered by the buzzing tone and the recorded robotic voice. Drumming her fingers on her desk, she thought to herself hopefully, *Why isn't Kyungsoo answering? It's such a special day, this is part of his surprise plan right? *

Little did she know, Kyungsoo was still sleeping at that time. Despite the vibrating of his phone, he ignored it, totally forgetting that it was his second anniversary with Jieun. Feeling annoyed, he kicked his phone off his bed, causing the battery to fall out of the phone, together with the cover. Who ever wakes up so early at such an hour on a weekend?! Especially when there's no schedules for the day.

On the other hand, Jieun thought that Kyungsoo had purposely switched off his phone. Sure any girlfriend in the situation would rage, some might even be storming over to the other's house all ready to lash out and probably have a petty fight. But Jieun wasn't like that.

She was just disappointed, that's all. Yet she probably understood that Kyungsoo had busy schedules and all.

"Perks" of dating an idol.

When Kyungsoo FINALLY woke up, it was already 2 in the afternoon. Picking his phone which was strewn on the floor, he walked to the bathroom. However, the bright red circling on his calendar caught his attention.

*SHOOT ME RIGHT NOW OH MY GASH DAMN.* His eyes widened when it finally dawned on him that it was his anniversary and he had just wasted almost half a day ... sleeping.

*Oh crap oh crap oh crap*. Kyungsoo was scrambling around the house frantically hoping to make up for the time lost however his frantic state just caused him more trouble. He spilt milk all over the floor, burst a button of his shirt. He let out a frustrated sigh, *damn oh damn i'm the biggest jerk around.*

Running his fingers through his hair, he mentally slapped himself a few times for being the worst boyfriend ever.

He quickly got dressed, and dashed out of the house towards Jieun's house. On the way, he got flowers and a gift for Jieun.
*Please dont let her be mad at me, but on second thought, she has all rights to be mad.* Kyungsoo hoped, fingers crossed.

Upon reaching Jieun's house, he rang the doorbell importunately.

"JIEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN-----" Kyungsoo shouted, but stopped when the door opened.

It wasn't Jieun.

It was her mum. Kyungsoo immediately turned red.

"Oh Kyungsoo, it's you! Jieun has been expecting you." Jieun's mum said.

*I know she has, damn.*

"S-Sorry about that." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, while her mum signalled for Kyungsoo to go into the house.

"Oh Kyungsoo, it's you." She said, peering down from the staircase.

Kyungsoo definitely caught a tinge of sadness or maybe disappointment in her voice.

"Happy anniversary baby," He said passing the gift and flowers to her.
"For you, hope you like them......" His voice trailed off upon noticing Jieun's still cold and blank face.

"Thanks."

 

"Hey babe sorry I really didnt mean to ignore your calls this morning and all...."

" It's okay. " Jieun replied.

Which idiot would actually believe that, Kyungsoo thought.

Grabbing onto Jieun's hand, Kyungsoo said cheerfully, " Lets go! " Shocked, Jieun stumbled while Kyungsoo pulled her.

"Hey Jieun, i know it's not okay. I'll do anything for you, just forgive me please?" He said, pulling her into a hug.

Jieun smacked his chest. "You're a jerk you know that."

"Babe sorry I know I am one, I'll really do anything for you." Kyungsoo said

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Jieun's face turned into a sly one.

"Aegyo."

"WHAT?!" Kyungsoo's eyes enlarged.

"Do aegyo for me." Jieun said, smiling.

"babe why you know i dont - ". Jieun put a finger to his lips.

"uh uh you're doing it for me if you want me to forgive you.. hey that's already a very light punishment mr do kyungsoo." she said, wagging her finger in front of his face.

Kyungsoo let out a sigh, "fine."

 

" HELLO IM EXO'S D.O AND I LOVE JIEUN." He shouted, causing the elderly around him to stare.

"Just like us when we were younger." An elderly coupled walked past, remarking, causing Kyungsoo's face to turn bright red.

"Am I forgiven?" Kyungsoo asked.

"One more."

Heaving a sigh, Kyungsoo put his pride away and did a peace sign, which melted Jieun's heart.

"You're forgiven." Jieun said.

"REALLY?" Kyungsoo said lifting her off the ground and spinning her before putting her back on the ground and giving her a kiss.

"Happy anniversary baby. I love you."


#EXO- XOXO#

"I only have you, I only have you. I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO."