Chapter 3

Singing To The Moon

"WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS?" Kyuhyun asked as he put on a jacket and grabbed his car keys.  "ALRIGHT Alright I'll text it to you hold on." Hyorin answered. Kyuhyun looked at the text message. "Are you kidding with me right now? Is this a hidden camera?" he asked. "What? You asked me for my address and I just texted it to you." Hyorin replied. "Yes and you just sent me my address. Do we live in the same building?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I don't know. I just moved here a week ago. The CEO got us a new apartment as a present for getting a Triple Crown." Hyorin answered. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "I guess anyone can get a Triple Crown these days." Hyorin scoffed. "Anyway, you live on the fifth floor? I'll be at your apartment soon." Kyuhyun continued.

Kyuhyun sighed as he walked towards the balcony of the apartment. "Are you alright?" Sungmin asked. He sat down on the chair next Kyuhyun. "I'll be perfectly fine in a few minutes after that rude girl is finally out of my life." Kyuhyun retorted. "Hyorin? Rude? She's seems pretty cute to me." Sungmin said smiling. "Anyway, Kyuhyun I haven't seen you this worked up over a girl in a long time. It's funny... Kyuhyun-ah, Do you ever think that you will be able to forget her?" Kyuhyun looked up to the night sky. "Looking at the moon... doesn't it make you feel sad hyung. No matter how close it make appear or feel, it reality it is so far away."

Sungmin sighed. "You suffering like this all of the time, is only hurting yourself. You don't listen to music unless we're recording a song. You rarely smile. For how long are you going to do this to yourself?" Kyuhyun turned towards Sungmin. "Hyung. I'm sorry but, I really just want to be left alone." "It's okay I understand." Sungmin replied as he got up and walked away.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes and smiled as the wind blew across his face. He immersed himself in the sounds of the city The sounds of cars passing by and laughing children put in at ease. That is when he heard her.

You drive me crazy
You make me cry
You’re close as if I can catch you
But when I do, you get far away like the wind

It's her. It's that voice. Where is it coming from? Kyuhyun got up and looked around anxiously. I have to find her.

Love is what I do alone
Love only leaves tears
A crappy, foolish love

Kyuhyun ran down the stairs of the building and looked around outside. Why can't I hear the song anymore. I lost her again.

Kyuhyun sighed and started to turn towards the apartment building when he ran into something. "Oh I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked as he started to help the girl up when their eyes met. "KIM HYORIN, what are you doing here?"

"Oh Kyuhyun sunbae, I went for a walk because it felt stuffy staying in the dorm." Hyorin replied. "We have to stop meeting like this." Kyuhyun muttered. "Anyway, can I have my phone back?" He continued. "Oh yeah, your phone is in the dorm. Follow me." Hyorin said she walked to the apartment building.

"Your dorm is large, are you the only person whoa stays here?" Kyuhyun asked as he looked around. "No, I have three other members..." Hyorin retorted. "Do you really not know SISTAR?" "I don't. We won't meet again so I don't have to right?" Kyuhyun sneered.

Hyorin rolled her eyes. "Yes, let's please not meet again. Not even by coincidence." she affirmed and switched their phones back. "By the way Hyorin" Kyuhyun inquired as he made his way out of her dorm. "Did you happen to see anyone when you were outside? Like... never mind. You wouldn't understand."

"Okay..." Hyorin responded questioningly. "Wait, watch where your going..." "OW" Kyuhyun shouted as he hit his hip on the piano that stood in the living room. "You play piano?" "Yes, do you" Hyorin answered. "No" Kyuhyun said as his face went dark. "Someone I knew does."


Help me out!

.

I know, I know this is another short chapter. Sorry guys! I've been busy! Senior year is no joke!

THANK YOU so much for reading and subscribing and commenting!! :)  Thanks to Duday07 for making the poster! Check her out!