Final.

Oppa, stop making fun of me !
 
It was a warn autumn evening in Seoul . The Cube Entertaiment building was in a hurry. The dancers were stressed by all the practice that they were doing for the past two days . Troublemaker's comeback stage will be tomorrow and the dancers still don't know the dance moves that well. Even Hyuna gets a lot of mistakes in her moves.
 
 
 

As Hyuna was practicing her dance moves with the female dancers , Hyunseung was sitting on the floor looking at them since he learned his dance moves already 

"Yah ! You made another mistake ." said Hyunseung as Hyuna took a wrong step .
"Sorry, oppa ! I will try harder ." said Hyuna calmly as she started the whole dance routine from the beginning .
 
After half an hour ...
 
"We're done ! " said a female dancer. " We are going home. " 
"See you tomorrow guys ! Hyuna hwaiting ! " said another female dancer. 
"Thanks unnies ! Bye . " said Hyuna as she waved at the 4 older women .
"Bye noonas." Hyunseung smiled at them .
 
 
Now just the two of them remain in the practice room . Hyuna continued practicing while she was looking at her reflexion in the big mirror . Hyunseung was watching her very carefully and he was scolding her for every mistake she made . Hyuna got annoyed by him but didn't say anything .
 The more she danced the more she got tired which made her trip , almost falling down .
Hyunseung seeing that , started laughing. "Omo ! You almost fell ! Hahahaha ! ."
"Yah oppa ! Stop making fun of me ! How I am supposed to get the right moves if you don't dance with me ? It's a duet choreography , you know ? " said Hyuna whining like a kid and doing aegyo.

Hyunseung got up and went to dance with her. 
It's already been through the first part and Hyuna didn't made any mistake. It's coming the part where Hyunseung brings his face very close to Hyuna's and out of nowhere she gave him a small peck on his lips  then continued dancing like nothing happened. Hyunseung was surprised a little bit but he liked it .
The dance routine is done and the music stoped but they sill remain in the final position.

Hyuna smiled and said "You see, oppa ? I need you to dance correctly ."
"I hope you will dance like this tomorrow ." said Hyunseung smiling
"As long as you are there I'm gonna be alright. " Hyuna hugged him thightly.

She released from the hug and looked into his eyes while playing with his white-grayish hair. He smiled and kissed her while moving his arms around her body , bringing her closer to him .

"Ehem..."

They broke the kiss and looked at the door where Hyuna's manager was standing .
"Your members are worried about you Hyuna . it's already 11 pm . I'll bring you home ." said the manager.
"I'm coming . Just wait 5 minutes." the manager nodded than leaved the practice room.
 
Hyuna looked at Hyunseung and said " Let's make our fans proud of us tomorrow and let's shine on that stage." 
"Let's do this ! Hwaiting !" said Hyunseung giving her his handsome smile.

Hyuna gave him another quick kiss than said " I need to go now oppa . See you tomorrow . Saranghae ~ " , after that she leaved the practice room . 
"Nado saranghae ... " whispered Hyunseung for himself smiling like an idiot .