Chapter 1

My Oppas....Are Weird...

Narrator's POV

Jaemin woke up to pounding on her door.

"Yah you butthead wake up before we're late!"

It was the voice of her bestest friend ever!

...........Kim Hyesu......... -.-

Jaemin groaned in annoyance.

"Okay!.........5 more minutes..................." Her voice trailing off.

Outside Jaemin's room, Hyesu blew her on her bangs, a force of habit, thinking of a way to get her lazy of bum friend out of bed.

Hyesu thought of an idea and smirked.

"OH MY FUDGING GOSH!!! JAEMIN CAPTAIN LEVI FROM THE SCOUTING LEGION IS STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!"

In an instant, Jaemin's room door bursted open.

"OH MY FAWKING GOD WHERE!?!?!?" she said wided eyed.

Hyesu gave her a look.

Jaemin looked at her back.

"You're so mean." she pouted and went back inside her room. "How dare you use 'Attack on Titan' to get me out of bed." Jaemin groaned and plopped back on her bed.

Hyesu pursed her lips.

"Well, if you just listened in the- OOF!!!"

Jaemin smiled.

"Hehehe, you retard." she laughed.

Hyesu pushed herself off the ground.

"I swear Jae, you seriously need to unpack all these boxes." HYesu said.

Jaemin sighed.

"Hyesu, we just moved in the apartment two days ago, gimmie a break. We had to pack every single thing in that ware house. I'll unpack everything tonight and tomorrow, I promise." Jaemin said.

"Well, hurry and get ready, you have," Hyesu checked her watch, "25 minutes." she said and walked out.

"WHA? 25?!?" Jaemin jumped out of bed and ran to the shower.

She puickly got ready and changed into this.

Jaemin ran downstairs running past her brother and his friends.

"Jae, why are you running?" Mark asked.

"Because I have," she checked her phone, "5 minutes to get to school." she said.

"What are you talking about you have like-"

SLAM!

The door was slammed shut.

"35 minutes...." Mark finshed.

"Let her find out for herself." Jackson smiled.

--------------At School---------------

"WHY DID YOU TELL ME I HAD 25 MINUTES WHEN I CLEARLY HAD LIKE AN HOUR TO GET READY?!?!?!?" Jaemin yelled at Hyesu, obviously pissed off.

"Jaemin, people are staring." Hyesu said playing on her phone.

"I DON'T GIVE TWO FORKS ABOUT WHO THE FUDGE IS STARING. I COULD BE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW!" Jaemin yelled.

She groaned and fixed her hat so it was on backwards.

"Hey Jae, look who's over there." Hyesu smiled.

Jaemin looked to her right to find her all time crush........ Choi Hansol.

"Why is he so perfect? Can I like.....push him off a cliff?" she said looking at him laughing with his friends.

"No you cannot, that would be considered murder." Hyesu pointed out.

Jaemin scrunched up her face.

".....well he murdered my heart." she muttered.

Hyesu gave her a weird look.

"Is that even possible?"

"Oh shut up you smarta-"

"Hey Jaemin."

The two girls were so caught up in their conversation, they didn't notice Hansol and his friend, Jeon Jungkook, coming towards them.

Jaemin froze.

*Oh my forking gosh, he's in talking to me, he knows my name, is this for reals? What the hell is this? Who does he thinks he is to make my heart beat so fast? To make me blush? To make me sweat like a dog? What is life? What is breathing? I could like....die....right here.....litereally....just drop to the ground, and die.... life just hates me doesn't it-*

"Jaemin, I have potato chips."

"Huh?" Jaemin's thoughts were cut off at the word 'chips'.

"Really!?! Where?" Jaemin said searching Hyesu.

"I was kidding." Hyesu said.

Jaemin glared at her.

"You....are a cruel, cruel, cruel, heartless, person......if I could, I'd write your name in my Death Note and make you die a slow and painful death." Jaemin said and walked away.

"But you love me!" Hyesu whined.

"Wait!" Hansol said, grabbing onto Jaemin's wrist.

*Oh poo, I forgot he was- WHY IS HE HOLDING MY WRIST?!?! THIS IS WRONG!*

"Jae?" Hansol said.

"Huh?" Jaemin said.

"I said that the big showcase is coming up and I wanted to see if you'd like to see me practice afterschool?" he asked.

Jaemin was in daze.

"U-uh, okay?"

Hansol smiled.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you after school?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." Jaemin said still trying to process everything.

You see, there are a total of six arts academy schools in their area, TS , Pledis, BigHit, JYP, YG, and SM being the biggest academy of all six. Every year, the six schools would hold a showcase and the students would compete against each other. The judges, a.k.a, the owners of the schools, would watch the showcase and give their opinions, and the can't be biased towards their own school. That would be considered cheating.

"Oh my god Jaemin, he just basically asked you on a date!" Hyesu sqeauled.

"What now?"


Ermahgawd! I finally posted the first chapter! Sorry it took so long........ I had writer's block.... -.-

Anywho! I hope you liked it!

Pyong~