New university????

An Amazing Semester!!!

Im Yoona is a university student.She is kind,pretty and cute girl.She love to dance and sing.She is  heir.She has many expensive dress and clothes.She is a daughter of chairman of famous fashion company name CK Group.She is a member of girl group name SNSD.One day,she has to transfer to other university because her father opened a new company in Seoul annd they have to move to a new house.At first she refuse and her father persuade her.

*Okay,this will be a new semester at a new university.*She tought.

Yoona P.O.V.

"Dad,i don't want to move to other university."I refuse.

"But Yoona,Seoul University is better than your university."Dad try to persuade me.

"Okay,but they are one condition."

"What is the condition?"Dad ask.

"The condition is i can drive my car to the university."

"Okay."

"I enrol you under dancing,singing and drama class.You can start your semester two week later okay."Dad said.

"Okay."

*I should call Young Chae eonni to inform this shocking news.*I thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo,igeos-eun nugu?"

"Annyeonghaseyo,eonni this is me Im Yoona your sweetie."I said.

"Ah~~~Yoona-shi,why did you call me?"Young Chae ask.

"I'll go to Seoul University!"I said.

"Jeongmallo,you will study here?"

"Yes."

"Oh~~~when will you come here?"

"Urmmmm,maybe next week,wae?"

"Ani,i just miss you so much so i'll see you when you come here,okay."Young Chae said.

"I miss you too.Okay eonni bye."I said.

"Bye."

I hang up and prepared the things that i have to brig to my new university and my new house.My dad said it is a mansion and have a big swimming pool.I'm very excited but sometime i think what will happen to me at my new university.

Young Chae P.O.V.

My sweetie will come and tudy with me.I will wait for you dear.

"Yah,Young Chae-ah!"Kris said.

"Ye,sunbae,waeyo?"I said.

"I hear you say your friend will come here,it is true?"Chanyeol ask.

"Ne."

"Is she beautiful,rich,tall,has white skin?Noona?"Sehun ask.

"Ne,she's more beautiful than me,she is rich like you guys,she also tall and have white skin.I think she take singing,dancing and drama class."I said.

"Wae,she take the same class like us?"Chen ask.

"She really love singing,dancing and drama.She also good in that things."

"In our class will have a pretty noona.Yehet!"Sehun said.

No one P.O.V.

"Sehunnie,i heard you say we will have a pretty girl in our class."Luhan ask.

"Ne,it is awesome right hyung."

"But we have 12 boys and they are no girls.How can she manage that?"Luhan ask.

"I don't know but hyung you can dress laike a girl."Sehun said.

"Yah,did you think i like those thing?"

"I know you don't like it but you look like a girl."Sehun said.

"Yah,nal ttlawa,i want to drink bubbletea."Luhan said.

"Hyung,wait i want to pack my bag."Sehun said.

"Okay but be fast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the new update.Hope you guys like it.smiley