Final

The Gift

--DECEMBER 30---

 

Yunseo pretended to forget his birthday, and planned on surprising him later. She didn't call or text him that day, so she could prepare him a not so extravagant but sweet birthday celebration.

On the other hand Taehyung’s eyes ached from staring at his phone since he woke up, waiting for Yunseo to greet him with a sweet message. But unfortunately he received none. He grew tired and impatient. He grabbed his phone and jacket and ran to Yunseo's apartment.

Then just as Yunseo finished baking the cake and cooking dinner she went to her room to freshen up. As soon as she's done, she got her phone, ready to dial Taehyung’s number when suddenly someone busted out her door...

 

"What a...are you doing in my room?” Yunseo stuttered in panic.

"Where is my gift?” he said in monotonous voice.

Yunseo turn around, her back facing him, “What gift?”

"It’s my birthday today.” he said pouting and walking towards her.

"Oh. So?” she said while brushing her hair. Taehyung then wrapped his arms around her waist; he rested his chin on her neck inhaling her scent.*Hmm... As usual baby powder* he thought.

"I am supposed to receive something from you.” he said with a somewhat y tone.

With that, Yunseo flinched lightly, shocked with what Taehyung has just said.

"I don't have money. So i don’t have any gift for you." she said awkwardly while turning to face him. She looked down but Taehyung lifted her chin and said, "Well there are some gifts that can't be bought and are free!” he smirks leaning closer at her then suddenly pins Yunseo on the bed.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Get off me!” she didn’t mean to yell that loud but the shock Taehyung did, cause her to panic and somehow excited. She didn’t expect something like this would happen... just no...She thought.

"No i won't unless i receive something from you", Taehyung said with that firm but y tone again and his hand on her back and the other on her hips.

Just as soon as she realized where his hands were, she yanked them off her "Agh! What do you want!” she said totally flustered and absolutely red as ripe tomatoes. Taehyung leaned more closer smirking and said, “I want a body-- ", but he was cutted off midsentence from what he was saying because Yunseo kicked him off the bed so hard that he fell with a loud thump.

His eyes grew wide then Yunseo shouted, “YOU ERTED IDIOT!!!” that then he burst out laughing, as he stood up and went to sit on the edge of the bed where she also sat.

"Ow! Sheesh, Yunseo i just want a BODY MASSAGE. What are you thinking of." he said while pulling you closer into a hug while she had hanging open.

“You could've told me nicely so i would not end up kicking you." she told him flicking his forehead.

Taehyung sighed,"Ah! Why do i have such a violent but at the same time adorable girlfriend.” he said and kissed her nose. Yunseo softened her expression and patted the space on her bed, "Ugh! Come here...” Taehyung looked at her in confusion, “What?!" he burst out.

Yunseo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, “I’m giving you a body massage.  You Idiot!"  Taehyung grins and hops in the bed, “Are you sure you didn't get me anything?”

“Actually I prepared us dinner."Yunseo said as she blushed keeping her head low while massaging Taehyung's shoulder. Then he got up and said, “Really?! Did you?” he smiled and held her hand while she nods.

“Let’s eat then, I’m really hungry.” he beamed dragging Yunseo in the kitchen. Yunseo took out the food she prepared while Taehyung arranged the plates and utensils. They sat down and ate, out of nervousness Yunseo stared at Taehyung while he chews his food, but it seems that he enjoys it. "How is it? Is it good.” she asked.

"It’s really good, i never thought you could cook like this.” he said stuffing the meat on his mouth. Yunseo smiled shyly then Taehyung took her hand and said, “Thank You. This is really unforgettable.”

 “Oh... You're welcome" she said,

 

“Happy Birthday Taehyunggie!"...