Wish Come True (FINAL)

I Should've Realized

"Okay! Class dismissed." The teacher walk out of the classroom and the students become noisy immediately. "When will you confess to him?" Your friend, Minhwa whispering to you and your other friends paid attention at you answer. "I-I don't know, maybe I won't confess to him.

He never talk to me before, how do I expect him to like me back?" You sigh and lean back to your chair. "Well, let me remind you Young-ah. Hongbin will get a girlfriend sooner or later." Minri, your other friend warned you. You sigh and close your eyes.

Yes, you, Jung Younghee, in love with a kingka, Lee Hongbin. You already have a crush on him for 1 year or so.

-Your POV-

"He never talk to me, he doesn't even know my name. This is wasting my time." I mumbled then walk out of the classroom, since the teacher is sick and it's free time.

I walk alone in the corridor until I spot someone familiar, right in the corner, I hide behind the wall and take a peek. It's Hongbin and there's a girl in front of him holding box of chocolate. I think she wants to confess.

"H-Hongbin-sshi.. P-Please accept my confession!" I was a bit starttled when I saw this girl bravely confess to him. She pushed the box towards his hand, but he rejected slowly. "I'm sorry, I'm in love with someone else." He smiled at the girl with apologitic eyes.

"You're so mean!" She ran away with tears in her eyes. I turn away to go back to class and think, *This is my fourth time seeing girls confessed to him, but he rejected them all with a same reason,who's the one he's in love with? Could it be me? Akh! No way! We never talk tough..*

"What are you doing here?" A guy's voice interrupting my thoughts and I jumped a little. "A-Ah, it's nothing, just going to the toilet." I hid my blushing face then tried to walk away until he grab my wrist making my eyes widening in disbelief.

"Y-Yes?" I tried to look calm, but I know I failed, I can feel my cheeks getting hotter every second.

"Your name is Jung Younghee right?" I was shocked because this is our first time talking and Hongbin know my name! "Y-Yes.." "Well, I want to tell you that my friend had crush on you since the first time he entered this school, and today he wants to confess to you." I look at him with a confused expression and tilt my head bit to a side and he suddenly chuckled.

*So cute.* he tought. "So, he asked me if I saw you, he want me to tell you to go to the rooftop after school." You pout a bit, "O-Okay.." You blushed when he smiled at you then he walk away.

*God! He's so freakin' handsome! But.. His friend want to confess to me.. It's not him.. Well, I just have to rejected his friend.*

-Author POV-

It's already home time. But you forgot to go to the rooftop and run immediately. "Sorry guys! I have something important to do at school! Go home first!" "Okay."

You ran as fast as you can to the rooftop. You open the rooftop door and found a tall guy standing with his back facing you. "I-I'm here.. What do you want to talk about?" You make a step closer to him and he suddenly turn around.

"I want to ask you something."

You were holding your breath when you see who is it.

"W-What is it, H-Hongbin-sshi?" He came closer to you and you slowly walk back, but your back already touch the wall, so he came closer and closer to you and close the gap between you two.

"There's someone who's in love with you, he's already in love with you since he got into this school, he thinks that she's cute, lively, kind, and lovely. She's not like other girls that can only scream his name when he showed up. She's different." You gulped and try to avoid his gaze.

Your cheeks are flushed red because you never been this close with him before. He suddenly cupped your face and held it up, making eye-contact with you.

He look at you longingly and said.. "Her eyes are dazzling, her smile is sweet, not the fake one, that what he loves from her. Now, the guy is standing in front of this girl and look at her dazzling eyes deeply."

You shocked and touched at the same time.. You know what's going to happen next...

"I, Lee Hongbin, in love with Jung Younghee, and I'm here to ask you, would you be my girlfriend?" Tears were formed in your eyes because of happiness. You couldn't believe it's really happening.

"Y-Yes! Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!" He smiled at you until his eyes formed a cresent-moon shape. He chuckled a bit before he suddenly lean in and whispering,

"You won't regret it."

Then he suddenly kissed you deeply until the sun sets down. *I Love You* you both thought.

That was a long, sweet, passionate, full of love kiss.

*My Wish come true* you both thought for the last time and kissing again.

 

-END-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Author's note: Hello! This is my first ever fanfic! Sorry for the wrong grammar, english is not my main language! *peace* ._.v It's edited.. again :)