Your bad boy

Let Me Be Your Bad Boy

“No. No. This is not right.” Taemin kept on turning his head from side to side in front of the mirror. “No.” He mumbled again as he made another expression.

“What the heck are you doing Lee Taemin?” His friend, Krystal, bragged in his room.

“I’m practicing.” He answered without looking to his friend who walked and sat on his bed.

“For what?”

“To have a bad boy look.”

Krystal laughed as she opened the manga that was resting in the bed. “Why?”

“Valentine’s day is coming. I need a girlfriend.” He answered as if it was the most common answer.

“And what does it have to do with you being a bad boy?” She threw the manga when she suddenly got bored looking at some drawings.

He flipped his hair just like those thugs he saw in the movies. “You don’t get it my friend. Nowadays, girls love guys who have a bad boy personality or look. They felt like they are protected and safe.”

“No.! Those girls don’t need a boyfriend. What they need is a bodyguard. And you’re wrong my friends, girls love sweet and cute boys.”

“I super disagree.” He turned to his friend. “Those girls who like sweet and cute boys are not normal. They are either e noona whose being molester while squishing and pinching cute boy—”

“Boy like you.” Krystal interrupted.

“Am not. Or those crazy girls who goes gaga whenever their oppa made an idiotic things.”

“Excuse me. They are not idiotic. They are cute and funny.”

“Yeah right, as if being tripped, then smiled stupidly is a cute thing.” He turned to the mirror again and continued his practice.

“You’re crazy Taemin. Girls love cute and funny boys. Not those boys who’s always into fight.”

“Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I know you will say that since your boyfriend is sweet and cute.” He was referring to her boyfriend and also his friend Kai. “But I am serious Krys. I need a girlfriend and I don’t want to end up with e noona or crazy girls.”

“Then good luck. But trust me Tae. You are far from being a bad boy.”



 

He and his friends Kai and Krystal were already on their way to school. Taemin are gaining some girls’ attention because of his look. Though he was wearing his uniform, he wore it differently today. His buttons were open, his inner shirt was black and has “let me love you” printed on it. He also wore a single earring because he thought that it looks kinda cool.

“See Krys. I told yah. Girls love this style.” He said while they are already on their locker.

“What is wrong with you today Tae?” Kai asked while helping his girlfriend carry some books.

“He’s transforming into a bad boy.” Krystal chuckled.

Kai laughed as if that was the world’s funniest joke. Which is for them. “You should wear a ring in your nose. That must really look like a bad boy.”

“Nah. I want to look like a bad boy. Not a bull.” He looked around the locker area when he was someone staring at him.

He smiled to her and grinned when the girl blushed and run away. “I think I know whose my target is.” He mumbled, but his friend heard him.

“Who?” Krystal asked as he followed Taemin’s eyes and saw the girl who was running. “Sulli?” Taemin didn’t answer, but just smiled widely. “No Taemin. Not her. You don’t want to get killed by Minho oppa.”

“Why is she Minho’s girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. But that was everyone assumed. They are coming into school together and going home together.”

His eyebrow raised as he stared at his friend. “Maybe they were just friends. Best friend like you and I.”

“Minho? You know very well that he doesn’t like a girl friend.”

“I don’t know we are not that close. But anyhow, I like Sulli. I will be going to date her no matter what happen.



 

It was lunch, break but Taemin skipped to eat his lunch to look for Minho. He was already searching for him for almost 15 minutes when at last he saw him at the back of the building. Sleeping while leaning on the tree.

He walked closer to him. He stared at his face and he was so amazed how beautiful Minho’s face is. He looked so peaceful with his eyes closed and his hair being swayed by the wind.

Minho is popular in their school because dual personality. His cool and charismatic aura while he’s playing soccer and that undefined personality when he was outside the soccer field. But his number one trait right now is him being a bad boy and a bully, but he wondered if he was really a bully. He was not always fighting, but he was known as a good fighter. Lots of guys wanted to be friends with him because he was strong and he was popular.

“What does Taeminnie-mini want?” Minho asked that also made him faint from being surprised.

“What the hell Minho. You’re not sleeping.” He said, patting his chest to stop it from beating erratically.

“Do I look like I’m sleeping?” Minho sat up and fixed his hair.

“Ahm, let’s see, no. You like you’re so much awake with your eyes close. And did you know that it was me.”

Minho smiled. “I smell you.”

“Eww, that’s gross man.”

“You know I love your smell. You smell sweet and nice.”

“I am not a freaking girl so stop that flirtatious okay.”

“So you don’t want to hear my sweet talks?”

“No. And I never had.” He slipped his hands in his pocket. “So let’s get down to my business. I want you to break up with Sulli if you two are dating. She doesn’t like you anymore.”

Minho raised his eyebrows. “What made you think that we are dating?”

“I don’t know I just assumed.”

“And if we are dating, what made you think that she doesn’t like me anymore?”

“She was looking at me this morning, I smiled at her and she blushed that means she likes me. Minho we are not friend, but I don’t want you to get hurt. So better call if off first before she broke up with you.”

“How sweet of you to care about me. I am so touched.” Minho pulled him to sit beside him. “What do you like about Sulli? You two are not match.”

“I like her kind, cute, shy and sweet. And of course we are match. I feel like she’s a good girl, and the good girl is the right girl for the bad boy, like me.”

Minho who was about to drink his water coughed after hearing him. “I beg your pardon? Who’s the bad boy?”

“Me. Can’t you notice?” Minho scanned his look, then he laughed loudly that almost broke his eardrum. “What’s wrong with you?”

“What’s wrong with you?” Minho scanned the other’s look for the second time and laughed again. “Taeminnie. You don’t look like a bad boy. And you will never be a bad boy. You are so cute and squishy and adorable and cute again.”

“Stop insulting me.” He knocked the other’s head. “You sound like those ajhumma in the market.

“That was compliment you idiot.” Minho massage the part Taemin knock off. “Anyway. No. You can’t have Sulli. You can’t date her.” He said while still laughing.

“Why not? She doesn’t like you anymore. You can’t keep someone in a relationship who’s not in love with you!”

“Look Sulli is not my girlfriend—”

“Then—”

“But you still can’t have her.” He crashed the bottle of water and threw it in the trash can. “But instead of her, why don’t you try me? Besides me, being cute and sweet, just like sugar, I can assure you that I like you more than anything.”

Taemin turned his head towards the other while his eyes were wide open. “Hell no! You’re no way of being cute and sweet. And are you crazy? We are both male for heaven’s sake!”

Minho laughed. “I am indeed no way of being cute and sweet, but you didn’t mention the fact that we are both male first instead.”

Taemin glared the other. When he planned to stand up, Minho pulled him down again. His face was so close to his face.

“Does that mean you don’t mind me being a guy? Can I be hopeful that I have a chance for you?”

“No!..Yes!!” He pulled away.

Minho grinned widely, but he didn’t release Taemin’s arm. “I like your answer.”

“What?!”

“I asked first if you mind if I am a guy, you answered no first. I take that as your answer to my first question. Then my second question is if I have a chance to you, you said yes. Again I take that as your answer to my second question.”

Taemin pulled his arms from Minho. How did their conversation turned like this. He just wanted to have Sulli. Not to get flirt by this guy. And how can he manage to mess up his mind. He shook his head.

“You know what. I don’t want to talk to you. You are always talking nonsense.” He stood up, but this time Minho didn’t pull him down. “And to clear it properly. I. Don’t. Like. You. Maybe when you become sweet and cute, I can think about it.” Too late to take that last sentence away. He doesn’t know what he was thinking to say that.

“You said that. You can’t take that anymore.” Minho said while grinning.



 

It was the day of soccer competition in their school and Taemin was so excited to finish the game not because he was excited to know who the winner is but because he was excited to meet the girl who left a love letter in his locker. He never received anything like that before and he thought that his plan was now working. He will be going to get a girlfriend before the Valentine’s Day. He wondered how cute she is and if she will give him a chocolate on Valentine’s Day. How sweet.

After the game, he ran as fast as he can to the roof top to meet his secret admirer, just to be surprised who was waiting there.

“Excuse me. But can you leave. There’s someone who’s going to confess to me today and I don’t me you to ruin it.” He said while walking toward Minho.

The other pouted as if he was hurt from what he said and he wanted to puke because of that.

“Are you not leaving?”

Minho scratched his head in a cute way and smiled a little.

“Can you stop doing that? You look horrible.” There is one thing he noticed about Minho. He is weird. He always is.

This time Minho sulked while biting his lips. “Taemin.”

Taemin felt his heart beating so fast when he heard him call his name. Minho never called him like that. It was always Taeminnie-mini.

“What Minho?”

Minho looked at him and smiled widely while staring at the love letter in his hands. “You got my letter.”

He looked down at his hands where the letter is, then to Minho. “T-this i-is from you?” He asked.

Minho nodded, then smiled stupidly. “Do find it sweet? I asked some advice from some girls.”

He threw the letter away. “No, I don’t find it sweet. I find it gross. Minho we are both guys. You have ball so do I. I don’t like you. And no matter how much you like me, I don’t like you. I like girls. I like sweet and cute girls! You hear me GIRLS!” So stop this joke okay?”

Minho straightened his body from his outburst. This is not the first time Minho did this thing to him, and he was now starting to get pissed off this. Minho was always making fun of him ever since they were kids. Confessing that he likes him. Flirting with him.

He was pissed not because Minho is a guy. He was not pissed because he wanted to hear those words from the girls. He was pissed because he knew that Minho was not being serious. Minho was just playing his feeling. Minho was not really in love with him. And Minho, Minho is his first love.

Yes, he doesn’t like guys. He like Minho. He loved him ever since they were a kid and he was pissed that he still like him. He thought that if he started to like a girl he will get over about his feeling for him, but now he was doing this thing again, he doesn’t know where is he going to start to get over to his feeling.

“I’m sorry.” Minho mumbled.

“Don’t do this again.” He said with a low voice.

Minho didn’t answer and just leave the rooftop.



 

It’s been a week since their last encounter and Taemin never saw Minho again. He had been hearing that the other got into the fight and was now resting in his house. He was worried that’s why he made a visit to the other’s house.

“Hi Mrs. Choi. I’m just here to give him some notes from our class today.”

“How nice of you Taemin. And I think Minho has a lot of friends. Someone has already dropped by to give him the notes.”

Taemin looked down because he felt embarrassed. He regretted coming.

“But you are the only guy who came. Come. Come.” The old lady made a way for him. “He’s in his room. You go there and I’ll come after I made a snack.”

“There’s no need fo—”

“Nonsense. You have to get a snack.” She pushed him toward the stair. “Go upstairs. His room is in the second door in your left.”

He thank the old lady before he climbed to the stair until he reached Minho’s room. He took a deep breath before he knock. He did three knocks before the door opened.

“Yes?” Minho asked with sleepy voice and his eyes slightly opened but he was sure that he didn’t see him.

He covered his mouth to stop his laugh after seeing Minho face.

He has one clip in his hair, purple color, and it was a little messy. His eyes were swollen, maybe from sleeping. His eyes was slightly close and he was still hugging a pillow. He looked like a three year old kid.

Minho slowly opened his eyes when he didn’t hear anyone talking and he saw how surprise he is when he saw him. He threw away the pillow and fixed his hair.

“Taeminnie?” What are you doing here?” He asked with a now lively voice.

He took his note and pass it to him, though he was so sure that he has already those notes. “I just came here to drop that. I also put the coverage of the exam next week.” Minho accepted the note, but his eyes were still on him.

“Wanna come inside?” Minho moved aside after he opened the door widely.

Taemin stepped inside and his eyes immediately wander inside the room which is surprisingly neat. “I heard you got into a fight?”

Minho put his notebook in his table carefully as if it was some kind of figurine. “Not a big fight. I just help some cute girl.” He sat on the floor while Taemin sat the bed.

“That’s nice of you.”

“That’s why I hate cute girls. They are weak.”

Taemin looked at Minho. He heard that word before, but he can’t remember when and where. “I don’t know why you have a bad boy reputation when all you have been doing is helping people.”

“Because people thought that all boys that was fighting is a bad boy.”

He smiled. “What’s with your look by the way? Why are you wearing a clip? You look weird.”

Minho chuckled. “I don’t know I just got use to it.”

A silence surrounded them. Taemin didn’t expect that he will be going to meet Minho today. He just wanted to give him the notes and go home. Now there he was sitting in Minho’s bed speechless. He still remembered their last encounter.

 “Thanks for dropping by.”

“Ah. No, it’s fine.”

“So, have you found your sweet cute girl?”

“Nah, I stop looking. I decided that I’ll just gonna wait.”

“Then when are you going to drop that bad boy look. Taeminnie mini, it really doesn’t suit you.”

“Leave me alone. I like this outfit. I don’t look cute just like what I looked in the past. I look cool now.”

“Trust me Taeminnie. You still are cute. No matter what you wear.”

He shivered after hearing the insult/compliment. “How about you? Are you not going to find you’re your own?”

“I already found one.” The other answered while looking at him closely.

He cleared his throat and kicked the other’s knee. “I told you stop that joke.”

Minho chuckled as he moved closer to him. He kneeled in front of him while still looking at him. He grabbed his hands and smiled.

“But I am serious. I already find mine.”

“Minho. I am not kidding. If you don’t stop that joke, I will really gonna kick you even if this is your house.” He tried to get his hands back, but Minho held it tightly.

“But it’s not a joke, though. Taeminnie. Am I really no good? Does it have to be a girl? Should I undergo into some surgery and take off my balls and my important treasure and change it into…ahmm..you know.” Minho smiled widely from his own joke.

He giggled. “But that will be painful though.”

“I don’t care as long as you can accept me.”

“Well, if you really—” He stopped when he heard a knocked and Mrs. Choi entered. He tried to pull away from their current position, but Minho didn’t let him go.

“Mom. Call the hospital. Book me for some surgery.” Minho said which made Taemin smack him in the head.

“Surgery? Surgery for what honey? Are you still in pain?”

“No. I’ll gonna change my gender so that Taemin can accept me.”

“Yah.” Taemin said softly but has warning on it.

Mrs. Choi laughed. “Sure, hon. I’ll gonna call now and book you for an appointment. You have to say goodbye to your little thingy then.” She said before she got out.

“Mom! It was not little!” Minho shouted after the door shut.

“Yah Minho, what are you talking about? How can you say that to your mom?”

“My mom knows that I like you ever since a long time ago. She is my number one adviser.”

“Then the love letter..”

“Yup, that was her idea.”

Taemin’s jaw dropped, realizing that Minho was serious all this time. “My heart..”

“What’s wrong with your heart?” Minho asked worriedly.

“It’s beating so erratically I feel like it’s going to fall out from my chest.”

Minho smiled widely as he moved his face closer to the other. “Don’t worry, I will be going to catch it, but I am not sure if I can give it back to you.”

“But that’s stealing. You have to give the things that was not yours.”

“But you steal mine too, and I don’t have a plan to take it back so you have to give me yours. It’s what they called, give and take. I have to continue living with a heart you know.”

He cupped the other’s face with his two hands. “Do you really like me?”

“I love you.”

He blushed until to his scalp. “I…I…”

“I know. I know. You love me too.”

He smack the other’s face slightly. “Let me say it.”

Minho chuckled. “Okay. Okay. Sorry.”

He cleared his throat and gain some courage. He never thought that this time will be coming in his lifetime, he dreamt about it, but he never expected it to be true. He cleared his throat again and took a deep breath. “Iloveyou.” He said so fast and low voice.

“Taeminnie. Can you say it slowly? I can’t feel anything when you say it so fast.”

“Okay.” He took a deep breath as he said it slowly. “I. Love. You. I lo—”

He was cut when Minho immediately closed the gap between their face and claimed his lips and immediately slip his tongue inside his mouth.

His first kiss is a wet kiss!

When Minho pulled away from the kiss, he tried to catch his lips but Minho chuckled.

“Easy.”

He blushed as he pushed the other away. They turned towards the door when he heard an applause.

“See oppa. I told you, he likes you too.”

“Sulli?!”

“Taemin meet my half-sister. Choi Sulli.”

“Half-sister?”

“Hello Taemin oppa. It’s nice meeting you.” The girl said with a sweet smile in his face. “I also wanted to say sorry about last time, I think you got it all wrong.”

“W-what?”

“I am not really looking at you at that time. I was looking at the guys beside you.”

“Beside me? Kai?”

“I like him. And I plan to steal him from your friend. That’s all I want to say to you when mom told me that you are here. Anyways, congrats to the both of you.” She waved goodbye before she closed the door.

Taemin was still on the shocked while staring at the door. His sweet and cute Sulli.

“I told you. Sulli is not match to you. She is nowhere of being cute and sweet. She is a bad girl you know.” Minho pushed the other on the bed and settled on the top of him. “So you should better stop looking for those kinds of girls. They don’t really exist you know.”

Taemin smiled as he wrapped his arms around the other’s neck. “Then should I look for a bad girl then?”

“How about you stay as cute as you are."

"Then what?"

"Then just let me be your bad boy?” Minho said before he kissed the other deeply.



 

“Minho, you are taller and bigger than me. You should learn how to fight so that you can protect all weak and cute things all around the word.” Little Taemin said while looking at the girl who was crying in her mother’s arms after getting bullied.

“But—”

“No buts. You have to. This is why I hate cute girls. They are also weak and they can’t protect their selves. So Minho you have to protect them. Even if people start to call you bad boy.” He pull out his pinky. “Promise.”

“P-promise.”



 

Heeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Kekekekeke..do you guys like it? I know it’s kinda different from the description, honestly speaking when I wrote that description I don’t have a single idea of the whole story. Kekekekeke.. like zero.
So I’m so sorry if I disappoint you, but I hope you guys still like it. I tried my best writing a fluff and I hope I didn’t fail. I am not really good at writing fluff or any heart fluttering story.
Please please don’t hate me if this story is a disappointment to you crying
Anyway, you guys are my judge and my READERS!! My lovely readers!! And thank you very much for having an interest to my story..
(Writing this kind of story makes me more relax and peaceful) ^_^
I love you and you and you and you!!
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee……….commmeeeennnttttt!!!!!!!!!
♥♥♥KISS…KISS..KISS♥♥♥